• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Himeragi Seiker]hey atleast you guys got a lil show tho >.>;; and shut it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL] >~<)))
(K)

(I think this began because we didnt want the show...or was I confused on that part?)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I think this began because we didnt want the show...or was I confused on that part?)

[/QUOTE]
well its understandable to know why this started...cuz ofc other people will join and the first thing that will show up, was yuri)))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I think this began because we didnt want the show...or was I confused on that part?)

[/QUOTE]
(I think you were right about... *winces* everything.... *waves hands around while I say this)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I think you were right about... *winces* everything.... *waves hands around while I say this)
(Don't spazz on me, Kid...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]why'd it go all quiet all of a sudden? O.o ))

[/QUOTE]
(Well, all my RP partners are out of commission, soo...)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Well, all my RP partners are out of commission, soo...)

[/QUOTE]
(Couldn't we just rp with each other? Wait that sounds dirty...)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Couldn't we just rp with each other? Wait that sounds dirty...)
Well, sure, if you feel like interrupting one of their stories...actually, Luce is completely free, I think. Anyone wanna RP?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed slightly and put her hands on his stomach then slid them up to his chest before kissing him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed as well before kissing her back and thinking "I don't care if my body hurts like hell after"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina wraped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply

[/QUOTE]
Al slowly slid his hands up her shirt

(Should we FTB?)

Violetta immediately sat up, sticking her tongue out at Ansom.

"Aw, you think I'm cute."

She slung one leg over the other, placing her elbow on her knees, resting her chin in her palm.

"Let's just say I've had plenty of time, heh, to be able to deal with you. I kinda pride myself on it a bit."

She winked at Ansom, giggling.

@AsongOfIceandFire

((@Himeragi Seiker I dunno!))

((@Kalin Scarlet I owe you a reply, what happened last?))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back