• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kili turned around, remembering that Masao was still frozen. "Oh...uh, I guess...do whatever you want?" He said, unsure of what else he should or could have, said.

@jakobtatee

@Lumina

Tyler smiled. "Thanks for the backup William. You really helped me out there." He shivered. "Someone has been hunting me lately..." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled. "Thanks for the back-up William. You really helped me out there." He shivered. "Someone has been hunting me lately..." He said.
William looks confused "Who exactly?"

"okay" masao said with a smile. "well i dont feel like walking around, so what are you guys talkin about?" masao said with a grin

"I don't know! HE KILLED MY FATHER ON MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!" He screamed, losing control of all his emotions. He fell to the ground. "I stopped a mad drill robot, saw my dads corpse, and accidentally touched-" He paused for a moment. "You know..."

"All in the same day..."

"danger of me looking foolish, maybe. -- I dont want to escape, more

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him "why would you need to escape? Relax" She chuckled "there's no danger here"
@Jofune Tsurabisu
He began to let his stress dissolve, he felt foolish, shes a human girl, like he is a human boy. There is no chance to lose control and hurt her. Abe's thoughts ran wild with good thoughts, bad thoughts and some other thoughts. "I dont wanna escape, it was a reflex." he said mustering a smile.

Amara made her way into the courtyard as she hummed to herself, her pink coloured eyes glancing slowly from side to side as she walked along, her long hair swaying back and forth.

"I don't know! HE KILLED MY FATHER ON MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!" He screamed, losing control of all his emotions. He fell to the ground. "I stopped a mad drill robot, saw my dads corpse, and accidentally touched-" He paused for a moment. "You know..."

"All in the same day..."
William gritted his teeth "Show me your fathers corpse I will be able to track this person down"

"Uh, Masao, this is Elyse. Elyse, this is a...friend of mine. His name's Masao." Kili said, nervous to call Masao his slave out loud.

@jakobtatee

@Lumina

shortyshot8 said:
William gritted his teeth "Show me your fathers corpse I will be able to track this person down"
Tyler's eyes widened. He then frowned again. "Fine... I'll show you..." He quickly rushed you to his house in a split second with his super speed. Tyler's father lay dead on the floor. There are a few clues to his death, but nothing major on the outside. (Cue CSI: Maimi theme song xD )

"A reflex huh, I'm used to people now, before I would have done the same if I was in a group if people, so I can relate." She said as she fidled with the ends of her hair.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Tyler's eyes widened. He then frowned again. "Fine... I'll show you..." He quickly rushed you to his house in a split second with his super speed. Tyler's father lay dead on the floor. There are a few clues to his death, but nothing major on the outside.
William appears in front of the corpse as he put a finger to it's head his eyes widen "So it was him huh?"

Tyler clenched his fists. "Who was it.... Who has been causing all this trouble for me?" He said, sounding irritated.

Tyler clenched his fists. "Who was it.... Who has been causing all this trouble for me?" He said, sounding irritated.
William laughed "Of course it was him the mans name is Camathien or Cam him and Al are rivals so just wait for Al to arrive he is the strongest person I know"

Sjor

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Add just places his arm on Shira's back and rubs it gently*

[/QUOTE]
shira sighed relaxingly as she nuzzled add a little more with a small smile on her face

In Abe's Mind:

Dakota uses Wiles, it is super effective.

Abe is confused. He says stupid stuff and starts to drool.

Abe uses Mumble and fidget. It is not effective.

Abe is still confused. His heart rate increases.

Brain: Dammit boys, this is war, and she is winning. Mouth! say something awesome. Hands, grab drink! Sweat, stop! This is time to be cool!

Back to reality:

"Your hair is very pretty, made up to match your outfit?" he asked out of nowhere.

Nonalaka said:
"A reflex huh, I'm used to people now, before I would have done the same if I was in a group if people, so I can relate." She said as she fidled with the ends of her hair.
@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed slightly and got off not knowing what he meant

[/QUOTE]
Al covered his lap with his hands and blushed "D-Don't do that again...."

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed "Of course it was him the mans name is Camathien or Cam him and Al are rivals so just wait for Al to arrive he is the strongest person I know"
Tyler clenched his fists. "Cam eh...? So he might be the one who caused that robot to attack me, kill my father, and hire that girl to get me in trouble?"

Tyler clenched his fists. "Cam eh...? So he might be the one who caused that robot to attack me, kill my father, and hire that girl to get me in trouble?"
William thought about it "Well killing a man is no trouble for him he is extremely good at making robots and he is a Incubus so he can make girls do whatever he wants"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"S-sorry" she said in a sad voice as she sat there facing away from him with her head down

[/QUOTE]
Al patted her on the head "Hey it's fine I overreacted heh"

shortyshot8 said:
William thought about it "Well killing a man is no trouble for him he is extremely good at making robots and he is a Incubus so he can make girls do whatever he wants"

Al patted her on the head "Hey it's fine I overreacted heh"
Tyler turned around. "I got somewhere to be..." He said dashing off. Tyler set up a fight with Cam. However Tyler wound not arrive at the scheduled time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back