• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler turned around. "I got somewhere to be..." He said dashing off. Tyler set up a fight with Cam.
Cam sat on a bench in the School Courtyard "When will that kid catch on?"

"H-huh?" Dakota blinked a few times "No, I didn't, not intentionally anyways.. but thank you.." she continued to fiddle with the ends of her hair quicker than save was previously.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina still looked down "sorry love I didn't mean to" she said again

[/QUOTE]
Al lifted her head up from her chin to make her look him in the eyes before kissing her "It's fine my love"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked at him then kissed him deeply wraping her arms around his neck

[/QUOTE]
Al wrapped his arms around her back slowly sliding down as he was to invoked in the emotion to care (BRB)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sat on a bench in the School Courtyard "When will that kid catch on?"
A huge explosion erupted from the wall of the school. A boy stood in front of Cam on the beach. He smirked. "I hope your ready to get this fight started..." (I found the perfect sonic the hedgehog music for this xD )

[media]

[/media]

Amara sat up on a branch if a tree in the courtyard watching people pass by as she still hummed quietly 'this place is super boring' she thought to herself.

Tyler held out his hand. "Come on Cam... The fight is waiting..." He smirked as a giant SAND TORNADO unleashed behind him.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Aww, too kind ^_^ )
---

"What are you going to get?" Madoka asked, leaning against her gently. At this point, waiting any longer for food was going to be hard...and if he decided to skip the meal, he was worried about what he knew he'd do...

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
@Nonalaka

A huge explosion erupted from the wall of the school. A boy stood in front of Cam on the beach. He smirked. "I hope your ready to get this fight started..." (I found the perfect sonic the hedgehog music for this xD )
[media]

[/media]
Cam smirked as he stood up "Come at me speed boy"

shortyshot8 said:
Al wrapped his arms around her back slowly sliding down as he was to invoked in the emotion to care (BRB)
@Daniel reaver

Akane glided onto the school pathway, rolling down the pavement on a skateboard. He had his bat in his hand, spinning it around boredly as he listened to music and looked around.

((Oh dear, I'm sorry ;- ;) )

Hmm, ever had marble cake? Its nice ~, I would get proper food but I was planning on cooking tonight so cake it is " she chuckled. "What about you?"

@Kalin Scarlet

Amara spotted the new arrival and looked from where she sat on the branch if the tree, tilting her head slightly as she did so 'maybe he'll be interesting' she thought to herself.

@LLiam

"With pleasure!" He said as he rushed at you from the front but suddenly appeared behind you, kicking you into the tornado.
Cam smirked as he flashed his eyes and the tornado dissipated "Do you know a man named Al he is stronger than me but I am about as strong as him you are no match boy!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina deepened the kiss as she held als neck tightly

[/QUOTE]
Al did not stop as he pushed his hands into her back and smirked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed and pulled away panting heavily as she did

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "You seem to have enjoyed that" He said playfully

Akane jumped over a bit of rubble from someone breaking the school wall, the board seeming to stick to his feet as he did so, and continued rolling down the path. He couldn't hear much of what was going on around him thanks to the music, but was curious as to why it seemed deserted.

Tyler smiled. "I may not be as strong as Al..." Saying, "But I have gotten stronger thanks to you." He uppercut'd you hard into the air, he then sent a onslaught of attacks from the air, leaving Cam tired. A crowd formed to watch the battle.

Tyler smiled. "I may not be as strong as Al..." Saying, "But I have gotten stronger thanks to you." He uppercut'd you hard into the air, he then sent a onslaught of attacks from the air, leaving Cam tired.
Cam wiped a bit of blood from his mouth before flashing his eyes again as Falim appeared next to him she had lost control of her body (Warning you now she is reeeeealy strong xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hi
hina blushed as she still breathed heavily "sh-shut up" she said as she blushed more

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Why I enjoyed it as well" He said with a grin his urge was fired up after what happened with the spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back