• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, right, I'll sort it ~" she giggle a bit as the tail tickled her side, she waved her hand to get the attention of a nearby waiter for him to take their order.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Well you know what they say about young love...Im sorry, that exists? I swear its just horomones...and horror moans...)

[/QUOTE]
(( You are my new friend. ))

Amara shrugged as she made her way to her dorm "seems a bit harsh" she muttered as she unpacked her belongings after which she fell asleep.

(( Let me rephrase that other post too, sex I meant FTB (Fade to black)

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled softly and wraped an arm around adds back happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina blushed and started to kiss als neck
*Add just places his arm on Shira's back and rubs it gently*

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom continued to stay silent. He pulled out a book titled 'Best Time Wasters' and began to read. He placed one leg on the other and smiled at Vio before returning his gaze to the book.
"Oh well."

She popped over next to him, grinning, kissing him on on the cheek, then popped back over to his bed, portable game in hand. She sat back, relaxing, playing her game. She forgot Ansom was even there after a minute or so.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Tyler proceeded to get out of bed. But something stopped him. He noticed a girl holding him in her pajamas. Tyler blushed immediately. He decided to avoid waking her up and just got ready for school.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota couldn't help but giggle at his reaction, it was amusing. "Distraction?" She said raising a brow as she looked at the flying objects.
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"Yeah, sorry." he said giggling to himself. The flyers vanished, and was replaced by soft multicolored lights. "Its normally used to escape, but it seems my legs would have failed me." he bashfully admitted.

What he didn't realize was this was sabotage. The person who had been hunting him decided to get him expelled at school, then kill him.

((Wait what? xD do you summon girls or what? I'm confused))

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
(( You are my new friend. ))
(Aww, too kind ^_^ )

---

"What are you going to get?" Madoka asked, leaning against her gently. At this point, waiting any longer for food was going to be hard...and if he decided to skip the meal, he was worried about what he knew he'd do...

@Nonalaka

The girl ran to the front office and told them Tyler "Did it" with her. Tyler was quickly expelled without a moments notice.

Nonalaka said:
((Wait what? xD do you summon girls or what? I'm confused))
@TheRebelliousDragon
(No, someone snuck into Tyler's room to sabotage him xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The girl ran to the front office and told them Tyler "Did it" with her. Tyler was quickly expelled without a moments notice.

(No, someone snuck into Tyler's room to sabotage him xD )
William appeared in front of Tyler and the girl "What is going on here?"

(Kili had a girl crash into him like Masao did. He's still standing there, if he wants to join the talk)

@jakobtatee

After resting for a while Amara got up and stretched. She fixed herself up a bit before stepping out "hmm, where's all the fun around here?" She said with a sigh as she wandered through the corridors.

shortyshot8 said:
William appeared in front of Tyler and the girl "What is going on here?"
Tyler frowned. "It's no-" The girl quickly interrupted: "This little pervert slept with me!" She hollered.

The principal spoke up. "What is happening here is Tyler is being expelled for destruction of property, peeping the girl's dorm, and raping another student! Heck! I could even arrest him!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler frowned. "It's no-" The girl quickly interrupted: "This little pervert slept with me!" She hollered.
William laughed before placing a finger to the girls head as a cold surge went through her body "Is that so? Your body shows no signs of his anywhere" He said with a cold glare

The girl shivered. She had been caught. "Uh..." She sweat-dropped. "You'll never take me alive!" She said as she disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Looks like your off the hook Tyler... Now get back to class!" The principal hollered throwing both of us out of detention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back