• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hi
hina sat there leaning against him and breathing heavily as she held her hands to his Che's rand blushed

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed as he spoke "Is this you Hina?"

Amara giggled and flicked the side of his head as she walked past "all is forgiven ~" she chimed.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Lumina said:
"
"Oh please. Like I'd ever expect you to be owned. I literally did tell you to end your relationship last night."

She sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Well, at least you're back to normal."

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom continued to stay silent. He pulled out a book titled 'Best Time Wasters' and began to read. He placed one leg on the other and smiled at Vio before returning his gaze to the book.

Tyler got up and started running. But someone was waiting for him because he ran into a outstretched book. "You have a week of detention for snooping the girls dorm..." A teacher glared at him. "Now back to your dorm! Don't make me tell you twice!" She screamed in his face. Tyler nodded his head vigorously. He looked back at Amara, waved, and dashed off.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina breathed hevily not Awnsering al as she just blushed more

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed as he thought "Damn it I can't just push her off because the more the want of the spice is the stronger the urge gets" Al blushed as he looked down at his pants "D-Damn it not the time"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled at his comment "Ayy, you're pretty awesome too, and I understand of you are nervous" she glanced at her hands then back at him questioningly.
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"Gah!" he retorted as he realized he had her hand. "Distraction!" he said out loud as he made paper doll pixies fly about. He let go of her hand quickly while blushing.

The teacher then walked up to Amara. "He didn't cause any trouble did he? He gets into all sorts of trouble, He blew a hole in the wall of the school today!" She exclaimed. "Say the word, I'll have him expelled..."

Hinas breathing started FO calm down and Hina blushed more "I-in sorry I don't know what came over me love" she said embarasingly OY as she sat there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hinas breathing started FO calm down and Hina blushed more "I-in sorry I don't know what came over me love" she said embarasingly OY as she sat there

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Ye-Yeah just please get off me lap" He said nervously as he looked at his pants (If you know what I mean xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed "Ye-Yeah just please get off me lap" He said nervously as he looked at his pants (If you know what I mean xD )
(You two are gonna DO IT eventually don't worry, just hide your pants! xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(( Happy much? ))

"Meowriko~, when is the food coming?~" Madoka asked, tugging her arm gently, as his tail reappeared, brushing her side.

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
(We already have xD )
(Just a little *Wink wink* xD )
(( Sure about that? I think you're a little over happy... ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Sorry, I'm new, remember? xD )
(( Every character in this RP had sex atleast once. I was exaggerating, most of them. ))

Tyler plopped down on his bed. Finally. He could get some sleep. Too bad he didn't get any sleep AT ALL! All he could think about was his father who had just died. He stayed up all night, trying to go to sleep.

Dakota couldn't help but giggle at his reaction, it was amusing. "Distraction?" She said raising a brow as she looked at the flying objects.

@TheRebelliousDragon

(Sorry, I'm new, remember? xD )
( xD Its fine)

Roman said:

(( Every character in this RP had sex atleast once. I was exaggerating, most of them. ))
(Don't judge Al xD )

Roman said:

(Tyler hasn't even really had a CRUSH yet...)

Roman said:

Most of the characters have slept around with multiple people, he means...I think a few paths have overlapped, too...someone say the world, and I'll introduce an alternate universe living disease xD )

Nonalaka said:
Dakota couldn't help but giggle at his reaction, it was amusing. "Distraction?" She said raising a brow as she looked at the flying objects.
@TheRebelliousDragon
"Fine... But if I catch him again, rest assured, he will be expelled." She said. She then turned the corner and walked away.

(Well you know what they say about young love...Im sorry, that exists? I swear its just horomones...and horror moans...)

(( I would like to meet your character. But, all mine are with someone else at the moment. Which sucks, because none of them seem to be around. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back