• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah, it must be down here" she thought aloud as she turned a corner, and continuing to hum and walk down the corridor.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina thought for a bit before she asked for a grilled chess sandwich

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "Alright!!" He said as he put on a apron and headed to the kitchen

"You seem pretty okay with that fact...though, there are a few species that don't have hearts, at all." Kili said, referring to his many experiences with different races.

@Lumina

Lumina said:
"Correction: Normal girls have the monthly issues. I'm not even sure if I can..."

Her voice trailed off a bit.

"Besides, I don't really question creation cuz hey, I wouldn't be here without it."

She booped Ansom's nose back.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom chuckled. "Ah, right. Deity stuff." He walked over to the mirror and fixed his hair. He made a clicking sound as he pointed at his reflection. He smiled and closed his eyes, causing the electricity in the whole dorm building to go out. He nodded and opened his eyes. "Looks like I still got it, right Vio?" He looked at the goddess.

Tyler thought he heard Amara, but decided it was just a hallucination.

Tyler then saw the dorm lights go out. "Huh!? Who turned out the lights?" Tyler exclaimed. He felt around but couldn't find a light switch.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sat there on the floor happily as she humed random tunes in a way that sounded like a beautiful song as she waited

[/QUOTE]
Al finally finished the perfect grilled cheese sandwich "Here ya go sorry for the wait"

Hina looked a the grilled chees ands miles like a little girl before picking it up and taking a bite before her eyes went wide and she quickly scarfed it down

"Oh, right, you'll be okay, try breathing in and out" she replied, attempting to comfort him, which she was obviously failing at it.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled slightly then looked down at the knife as her eyes stared to widen again like they did when she had first tryed to cut her slef [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Nanase noticed Shira's eyes and then realized what she did. She then put her plate on the ground taking her knife and ran past taking Add's, Shira's and Himeragi's knife and ran back to the kitchen throwing the knives in the pot thats full of suds and water in the sink. She then ran back past the plates with a obsidian glass sword cutting the bacon into bite sized pieces in one slash of the bacon not cutting the eggs at all and put her hand on Shira's forehead and used some type of memory loss spell which made her lose memory of the knife and in Shira's vision, a white flash suddenly appeared. before the flash cleared, Nanase returned to where she was sitting dismissing her sword. she then resumed eating. When Shira's vision came back, everyone was eating as if nothing happened*

''enjoy''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked a the grilled chees ands miles like a little girl before picking it up and taking a bite before her eyes went wide and she quickly scarfed it down

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "I call the the Joy Sandwich" He said with a grin

Just before Amara was about to enter her room thee was a huge power cut. Amara sighed as she tried to find her way in the dark "huh, this just won't do at all" She pouted as she waited to see if it was a minor issue.

Daniel reaver]Shira shook her head slightly then started eating slowly wondering why the bacon was cut into such small peices but she didn't care as she slightly leaned against add as she ate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*As Add was eating, she looked at Shira who seemed fine and both Add and Nanase sighed in relief*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled happily then blushas and crawled over to Al and sat down nun his lap facing him and blushing before kissing him

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed before kissing her back and thinking "Why is she suddenly like this I don't think I put anything in there just my secret ingredient.........OH SHIT PLEASE DON'T TELL ME SHE!!!"

Shira ate like nothing had ever happened until it was half gone then set the plate Down and leaned on add more

@Himeragi Seiker

Hina blushed and kissed Al a little more before wraping her arms around his neck and nuzzling him "I love you al...soo much" she said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira ate like nothing had ever happened until it was half gone then set the plate Down and leaned on add more

[/QUOTE]
''hm? whats up Shira? not hungry?''

*Add said with a smile petting her head*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira ate like nothing had ever happened until it was half gone then set the plate Down and leaned on add more

Hina blushed and kissed Al a little more before wraping her arms around his neck and nuzzling him "I love you al...soo much" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "And with my luck she is.....Well I'm fucked" Al resisted to urge to take advantage

Shira shook her head slightly before nuzzling adds neck softly while holding her stomach with One hand

@Himeragi Seiker

Hina just sat there in his lap and hugged him tightly wanting him to hug her back and never let go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back