• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That is cool...I guess it wasn't all bad, in the long run. " Kili said, smiling at Elyse.

'Oho! Two girls in one day, huh? Looks like you're becoming the man I dreamt of you becoming, Kili...' Killia said, laughing in their head.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina pulled away then smiled before grabing his hand again before her stomach grumbles and she giggled softly

[/QUOTE]
Al laughs "You seem hungry wanna eat?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh you thought Add was still a guy xD no i meant Add's a girl atm hahaha)))

[/QUOTE]
(Ok for a moment I was worried because you said that's how you feel xD )

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles "Nice powers!..." He smiles and looks up at the sky then back at Ally "I don't like to tell people my powers."
@trix
Ally nodded, "My brother thinks so too. I just hope he's ok..." she said with a slight shake in her voice. "On the other hand, why don't you like to tell people your abilities?" She asked, thinking she had an idea why.

Daniel reaver]Shira sat there and cuddled add as she watched the tv zoning out on it as she held onto add tighter [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Nanase then appears between the TV and she looks at Shira and Add with a bored face*

''hey...Add why do you wear that?''

''i-its cuz we never go shopping in my female form...so i dont have alot of clothes suited for a girl...''

''ah..i see...''

*Nanase then sits down on the couch pulling out her phone and checking her text messages*

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughs "You seem hungry wanna eat?"

(Ok for a moment I was worried because you said that's how you feel xD )
yea just to make it clear. im a female. and im also not a futanari xD )))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom laughed at her comment. "Jealous, huh?" He shook his head. "Nah. Most girls want nothing to do with me." He shrugged and looked in his closet, looking for a snazzy belt. "No problem, though." He said as he pulled out a purple belt with a pink stripe down the middle. He nodded and wrapped it around his waist. "I have more room than I need anyways. Plus, you aren't the worst company." He stuck out his tongue.

Han nodded and waved. "See ya." He smiled and pulled out his textbook. "Back to studying...."
Violetta popped next to Ansom, leaning against the closet door, her arms crossed.

"Well, guess you're lucky I'm not just any girl then."

She grinned, then tilted her head to look up at the cieling.

"I wonder how I ended up female, anyways. Like I was created when time began, why of all things did I end up a girl?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase then appears between the TV and she looks at Shira and Add with a bored face*

''i-its cuz we never go shopping in my female form...so i dont have alot of clothes suited for a girl...''

''ah..i see...''

*Nanase then sits down on the couch pulling out her phone and checking her text messages*

[/QUOTE]
( xD Well I am clearly a Male sooooo xD )

Tyler gets his own phone and calls the police. He tells them what happened and tells Tyler that they plan to get to the bottom of it, in the meantime, Tyler would be living at the dorms.

Daniel reaver]Hina smiled up at him then nodded happily [DOUBLEPOST=1431467488][/DOUBLEPOST]Shira sat there cuddling add more as she looked out the indie and off into the distance [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Al laughed "Come to my dorm I am a Professional Chef" He said with a grin

Lumina said:
Violetta popped next to Ansom, leaning against the closet door, her arms crossed.
"Well, guess you're lucky I'm not just any girl then."

She grinned, then tilted her head to look up at the cieling.

"I wonder how I ended up female, anyways. Like I was created when time began, why of all things did I end up a girl?"

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged. "How should I know? It is not like I created the universe.....oh wait." He winked. "But, hey, I bet being a female is better than being male." He nodded like he was sure of it. "Sure...you girls may have your little month thingies, but we guys have trouble every morning." He chuckled and poked Violetta on the nose. "Do not question the Creation."

Daniel reaver]Hina smiled up at him then nodded happily [DOUBLEPOST=1431467488][/DOUBLEPOST]Shira sat there cuddling add more as she looked out the indie and off into the distance [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then starts to pat Shira's head*

''oh, by the way, you guys want breakfast?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''ah..i see...''

[/QUOTE]
(( Ok.... :troll: ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled more and nodded at him "ok" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he began to walk to his dorm with Hina

Tyler sighs as he laid his head on his bed. "I haven't really made any real friends... My dad just died... How bad can this get?" He huffed.

Daniel reaver]Shira looked over and nodded slightly before she closed her eyes obviously becoming exausted again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Nanase started to cook bacon and eggs in the kitchen and put them on 4 plates. she placed a knife and fork on each plate and then carried 2 plates on one arm and delivered the food to the living room giving 1 plate to Himeragi, Shira, and Add. She then sat down on the couch and started to eat*

''enjoy''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled the hole was as she held als hand tightly while boys glared at then the hole way there

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as they reached his dorm "What would you like to eat?"

(( Someone help! I ATE A STALE CHIP AND I CAN'T STOP EATING THEM NOW!

giphy.gif

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "How should I know? It is not like I created the universe.....oh wait." He winked. "But, hey, I bet being a female is better than being male." He nodded like he was sure of it. "Sure...you girls may have your little month thingies, but we guys have trouble every morning." He chuckled and poked Violetta on the nose. "Do not question the Creation."
"Correction: Normal girls have the monthly issues. I'm not even sure if I can..."

Her voice trailed off a bit.

"Besides, I don't really question creation cuz hey, I wouldn't be here without it."

She booped Ansom's nose back.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back