• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serenity appeared in the courtyard. Akira had seemed to forget about her in Cancun so she sat on a bench. With a sigh, she pulled out a chocolate bar and began to eat it.

Yes, I'm new," Adeline responded, looking down at her hands.

@Nonalaka

Hina shrugged "I've wanted to meet some one new but my plans changed when I got here" she said hinting at al before she leaned into him while lookin around

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shrugged "I've wanted to meet some one new but my plans changed when I got here" she said hinting at al before she leaned into him while lookin around

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little "I just am so shocked we got married...."

"Aww, such a cute little face" she pinched his cheek and flashed a smile "I'm sure you'll do just great!"

She turned to han and nodded "mhm~ I heard that other gods were floating around her so I decided to join up to see what's so good about here" she said smiling again. "Alrighty, thank you for your help....uhm..what is your name?" She asked, tilting her head.

@AsongOfIceandFire

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled "I dreamt of this day for a life time" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "The moment I met you I knew that we would end up like this"

Nonalaka said:
"Aww, such a cute little face" she pinched his cheek and flashed a smile "I'm sure you'll do just great!"
She turned to han and nodded "mhm~ I heard that other gods were floating around her so I decided to join up to see what's so good about here" she said smiling again. "Alrighty, thank you for your help....uhm..what is your name?" She asked, tilting her head.

@AsongOfIceandFire

@TheRebelliousDragon
Han smiled. "Oh, right. I am sorry. I am Han Alister, the demon who wields divine powers." He chuckled and gave a small bow. "It is nice to meet ya." He sat down on a bench. "Good luck at this school. Do not let the other gods pick on you much.....especially one." He nodded.

"...Are you alright?" Dakota asked, tilting her head at him wearing a slight frown.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

"Ah, cool, me too! I joined yesterday" he said with a smile "you bad with crowds?" He asked in a quiet voice.

@Rydia

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom opened his eyes and nodded. "G'morning." He smiled and stood up, letting out a yawn before putting on a purple t-shirt. "How'd you sleep?" He asked.
Violetta sat up, blinking and changing into her normal attire.

"Pretty good actually. I can't remember the last time I actually slept instead of just removing the physical exhaustion. Definitely different. Almost better."

She grinned, tapping her hair, fixing it completely.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Oh, lovely to meet you Han" she smiled at him before blinking a few times "I may be the god of love but im not a pushover, ill be alright" she giggled a bit ...Especially one? And who would that be?" She asked placing a hand on her hip.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"A lab experiment?" Kili said, surprised. "I-I'm sorry you had to endure something like that..." He said, bowing apologetically.

@Lumina

Lumina said:
Violetta sat up, blinking and changing into her normal attire.
"Pretty good actually. I can't remember the last time I actually slept instead of just removing the physical exhaustion. Definitely different. Almost better."

She grinned, tapping her hair, fixing it completely.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "Good." He chuckled and strapped his sword to his back. "It could be because of the bed. It is pretty comfy." He smiled and stretched a bit. "Anyways, you are welcome to sleep here anytime. Mi casa es tu casa."

Han shrugged. "Oh. Ansom, God of Chaos. He isn't a big fan of love." He chuckled and shook his head. "In fact, he messes with it every chance he gets. But, you should already know that." He smiled.

@Nonalaka

"Who knows, my dad says I will vanquish darkness so maybe I might end up fighting Ansom..." He shivered at the thought. He knew he would be killed almost instantly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled and giggled "that's a good thing right" she asked jokingly

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "I guess it is" He hugged her warmly radiating warm heat as if a blanket "Fire rocks"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled nuzzling his chest at the warmth

[/QUOTE]
Al tripped and fell down bringing Hina with him "Y-You ok?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed a little then nodded before geting up and pulling Al with her "yup" she said before she looked around again

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little noticing a bit of blood slide down the back of his neck he ignored it and thought "Damn it why do rocks have to be sharp!!"

Daniel reaver]Shira shiruged as she slightly smiled at her before looking out the window for a sec as she held her stomach protectivly with one hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi just sat back down on the couch and watched the hentai turning on the TV*

The bell rang. "I can't believe the school didn't notice a giant rogue robot barge through the school... Whatever! Time to get to class! See ya Amara!" He said rushing off with amazing speed.

(Dang it Tyler! Why do you always have to run!?)

She rolled her eyes "Oh, Right, I should have guessed" she chuckled "I'll just have to watch my back" she shrugged.

"Oh, goodbye" she waved to the boy.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back