• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalaka said:
She rolled her eyes "Oh, Right, I should have guessed" she chuckled "I'll just have to watch my back" she shrugged.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Han nodded. "Yeah....and your front. Maybe even both sides. Try to watch your aerial as well." He laughed slightly. "Ansom tends to do the unexpected."

Daniel reaver]Shira looked over at the tv and smiled slightly as she watched with her happy to find some thing to zone out on for a little bit [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''y-your okay watching this...?''

*Add then comes out the room yawning*

''hey Shira, hey Himeragi...what chu wa-''

*Add saw the hentai scene Himeragi was watching*

''o-oh my...''

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Good." He chuckled and strapped his sword to his back. "It could be because of the bed. It is pretty comfy." He smiled and stretched a bit. "Anyways, you are welcome to sleep here anytime. Mi casa es tu casa."
Han shrugged. "Oh. Ansom, God of Chaos. He isn't a big fan of love." He chuckled and shook his head. "In fact, he messes with it every chance he gets. But, you should already know that." He smiled.

@Nonalaka
Violetta grinned.

"Well that's good to hear cuz technically I don't have any housing."

She stood up, stretching, and turned her head to look at Ansom.

"I feel so special, being allowed to stay as long as I want. all the ladies might get jealous."

She winked, then looked down at her feet, stretching out her hamstrings.

"But I really do appreciate it."

@AsongOfIceandFire

"So, is love~" she chuckled "but thanks for the heads up" she chimed as she began to walk away "see ya around"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Elyse looked up, grinning.

"Oh no its totally fine. I can't really die anymore plus now I can do cool stuff like this!"

She held out her hands, the metal floating in between them, showing it to Kili. It was shaped like a bouquet of daisies and lilies.

@Kalin Scarlet

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned.
"Well that's good to hear cuz technically I don't have any housing."

She stood up, stretching, and turned her head to look at Ansom.

"I feel so special, being allowed to stay as long as I want. all the ladies might get jealous."

She winked, then looked down at her feet, stretching out her hamstrings.

"But I really do appreciate it."

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom laughed at her comment. "Jealous, huh?" He shook his head. "Nah. Most girls want nothing to do with me." He shrugged and looked in his closet, looking for a snazzy belt. "No problem, though." He said as he pulled out a purple belt with a pink stripe down the middle. He nodded and wrapped it around his waist. "I have more room than I need anyways. Plus, you aren't the worst company." He stuck out his tongue.

Nonalaka said:
"So, is love~" she chuckled "but thanks for the heads up" she chimed as she began to walk away "see ya around"
@AsongOfIceandFire
Han nodded and waved. "See ya." He smiled and pulled out his textbook. "Back to studying...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled up at al before she took his hand in hers and pulled him around the school happily

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed as he followed before speaking "All the guys here look like they wanna kill me"

Daniel reaver]Shira just smiled and got up walking over to add and hugging her tightly "morning" she wispered to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''o-oh..ahaha..morning Shira''

*Add said as she blushed a bit while smiling*

''hey Add like the hentai? hahaha''

*Himeragi was teasing Add at this point. Add then started to feel something burning between her legs a bit making her legs feel a bit weak*

''H-Himeragi...stop it...i-im starting to feel weird...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh..ahaha..morning Shira''
*Add said as she blushed a bit while smiling*

''hey Add like the hentai? hahaha''

*Himeragi was teasing Add at this point. Add then started to feel something burning between her legs a bit making her legs feel a bit weak*

''H-Himeragi...stop it...i-im starting to feel weird...''

[/QUOTE]
(TOO FAR BRO TOO FAR xD Oh and by the way it doesn't feel like a burning sensation just so ya know xD )

A few hours later, Tyler walked in his home. He saw his father, dead, blood everywhere. Tyler's eyes welled with tears. He fell to the ground sobbing.

shortyshot8 said:
(TOO FAR BRO TOO FAR xD Oh and by the way it doesn't feel like a burning sensation just so ya know xD )
its how it felt for me >.> by the way, Add is in a female form right now)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]its how it felt for me >.> by the way, Add is in a female form right now)))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh uhhh nevermind xD )

Hina giggled at what Al said before she smiled and turned around and gave him a deep kiss sliding her left hand into his right and lifting It up slightly to show her ring

Daniel reaver]Shira held onto add more before smiling slightly and pulling her over to the couch and siting her down next to her and hugging her again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then hugs Shira trying to get her mind off the hentai. Himeragi then switches the anime she was watching with SwordArtOnline*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled at what Al said before she smiled and turned around and gave him a deep kiss sliding her left hand into his right and lifting It up slightly to show her ring

[/QUOTE]
Al closed his eyes and kissed her back as boys all over the school glared at Al

Amara made her way to the dorms and began to search for her room, humming to herself as she walked down the corridor.

Tyler wiped away his tears. "Dang it, I gotta call somebody dang it! My dad is all I got left!" Tyler started fumbling to the phone. "Hello!? Police!?" No answer. Only this: "Happy birthday... Tyler... I know you didn't wanna tell anyone it was your birthday, but here is my present. Hope you like it..." A man chuckled on the other end. Tyler fell to his knees, crushing the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back