• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Shira shook her head slightly before nuzzling adds neck softly while holding her stomach with One hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina just sat there in his lap and hugged him tightly wanting him to hug her back and never let go
''o-oh...''

*Add's cat ears then twitched a bit*

''Add, why do you have cat ears?''

''w-..oh...yea they were just there...i guess...''

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "Ah, right. Deity stuff." He walked over to the mirror and fixed his hair. He made a clicking sound as he pointed at his reflection. He smiled and closed his eyes, causing the electricity in the whole dorm building to go out. He nodded and opened his eyes. "Looks like I still got it, right Vio?" He looked at the goddess.
Violetta grinned, snapping her fingers, the power coming back on in the dorms.

"Yeah, I'd say so. Now that is more like my Annie."

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Shira shook her head slightly before nuzzling adds neck softly while holding her stomach with One hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina just sat there in his lap and hugged him tightly wanting him to hug her back and never let go
Al thought of what his trainer had told him of that spice "If this spice is ever given to someone who loves someone who is near very very much then the consequences may be.....Overwhelming"

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, snapping her fingers, the power coming back on in the dorms.
"Yeah, I'd say so. Now that is more like my Annie."

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom frowned. "Your Annie?" He raised an eyebrow. "You do not own my. I am not yours." He put a finger to his chin. "Hmmm....I need to mess with you.....but how?" He sighed before smiling mischievously. "A-ha! I will stop talking to you." He nodded and sat on his chair in the corner of the room, arms crossed.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled softly and wraped an arm around adds back happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina blushed and started to kiss als neck
Al blushed as he tried to push Hina off but his hands ended up on her chest so he dropped them blushing bright red

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right, you'll be okay, try breathing in and out" she replied, attempting to comfort him, which she was obviously failing at it.
@Jofune Tsurabisu
Tyler felt around and eventually touched something. something round... and squishy. Tyler realized what is was. I am sooooo dead. He thought. He quickly shuffled his way away from Amara, hoping she didn't notice. (Wrong quote xD )

(This happened before the power went back on) You see Tyler standing not a few feet away, crouching and blushing.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You're kind of strange..." Kili said to the girl, smiling while he sweatdropped. "N-not that that's a bad thing! I mean, I'm weird, too! Just look at me! He said, showing off his body. Suddenly his pecks started to glow with some cartoonish after effects, as 'ooooh~' s could be heard from nowhere in particular. Kili covered his chest then, a small blush appearing on his face.

@Lumina

Goodbye cruel world... He sighed to himself. "Uh... Sorry!" He said as he turned around, on his knees, begging for mercy.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right, you'll be okay, try breathing in and out" she replied, attempting to comfort him, which she was obviously failing at it.
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"Ha, Ha. It is okay. Your awesomeness is my kryptonite, lol. he said, taking her hand. "Just nervous, because well, this is a first for me. You are doing a-okay!" he said comforting her.

shortyshot8 said:
(I don't care xD )
(- calls the I don't care police on you - "I'm sorry, we do not care enough to pick up the phone right now, please leave a message after the beep." FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Amara glared at the boy from across the hall, crossing her arms, then walked over "what on earth do you think um you are doing?!" She growled angrily as she leaned close to his face, her pink eyes narrowed at him, her sour expression quickly turned to a smile as she giggked, leaning back again "just kidding ~ I know it wasan accident, the power was out and you couldn't see" she paused "well I hope that's what it was, yes?" Raising an eyebrow at him.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed and moaned nervously before pushing into his chest more

[/QUOTE]
Al looked nervous as he thought "Should I just let her....Damn what should I do!"

Nonalaka said:
Amara glared at the boy from across the hall, crossing her arms, then walked over "what on earth do you think um you are doing?!" She growled angrily as she leaned close to his face, her pink eyes narrowed at him, her sour expression quickly turned to a smile as she giggked, leaning back again "just kidding ~ I know it wasan accident, the power was out and you couldn't see" she paused "well I hope that's what it was, yes?" Raising an eyebrow at him.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler nodded his head yes vigoursly. He didn't wanna die right here, right now. (XDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Hi

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked nervous as he thought "Should I just let her....Damn what should I do!"
hina sat there leaning against him and breathing heavily as she held her hands to his Che's rand blushed

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom frowned. "Your Annie?" He raised an eyebrow. "You do not own my. I am not yours." He put a finger to his chin. "Hmmm....I need to mess with you.....but how?" He sighed before smiling mischievously. "A-ha! I will stop talking to you." He nodded and sat on his chair in the corner of the room, arms crossed.
"
"Oh please. Like I'd ever expect you to be owned. I literally did tell you to end your relationship last night."

She sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Well, at least you're back to normal."

@AsongOfIceandFire

Dakota chuckled at his comment "Ayy, you're pretty awesome too, and I understand of you are nervous" she glanced at her hands then back at him questioningly.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back