• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll have the cake, too~" Madoka said, laughing gently, as his eyes flicker red for an instant. His stomach growls, and he lean into her shoulder.

@Nonalaka

A teacher saw the fight. "This is your fourth offense Tyler! Your expelled!" But before she could even finish, a extremely bloodied boy fell on the beach. He had no chance yet he still tried.

Amara floated down from the tree and landed on the ground rather gracefully. She continued to keep her eye on the boy every now and again, he was the only person that she saw in the courtyard that wasn't fighting someone that day.

Tyler lost. Cam walked away laughing. Tyler was taken to the hospital soon after. (worst part, he doesn't have a home anymore xD )

Madoka smiled up at her, though it was slightly strained. "Its okay, Meowriko. I like being with you alot more than eating food~" as he spoke, Madoka gripped her arm a bit tighter, and nuzzled against her neck, mewing quietly.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Sjor
shira sighed relaxingly as she nuzzled add a little more with a small smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
''hey Shira...im gonna go take a bath okay?''

*Add said with a smile and a slight blush on her face*

Tyler's wounds were treated. Tyler sighs. "I-I lost...." Tyler looked down. Then smiled. "I'll definitely get stronger! Just you wait Cam!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed a little more then leaned into als chest

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "You really seem to like my chest" He said jokingly

Daniel reaver]Shira looked up at add and smiled before kissing her cheek again then nodding "ok" she said quietly before geting off of her and smiling [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i dont mind if you join me...but you can if you want''

*Add then went to his room to get a different dress but it looks exactly like the clothes shes wearing at the moment. She then goes to the bathroom with a pink towel over her shoulder*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's wounds were treated. Tyler sighs. "I-I lost...." Tyler looked down. Then smiled. "I'll definitely get stronger! Just you wait Cam!"
Cam went to his dorm "That kid is weak but if Al finds out that I attacked him....Damn it!!" He said as he punched the wall

Tyler had no where to go. He already missed school... To tell the truth Tyler kinda liked Amara, even though she was older and treated him like a kid. Tyler decided to just live on the streets. "Heh... Too bad I can't press the rewind button... Maybe William or someone will save my butt." He then remembered. "I think I have to do this on my own..." He sat down on the cold grass and took a nap.

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed slightly then looked at the other girl before geting up and slowly walking to adds room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina blushed more then kissed his neck quickly "so what If I do" she said nervously
Al smiled "Then we will get along very well see I like your chest too" He said before laughing

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed slightly then looked at the other girl before geting up and slowly walking to adds room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina blushed more then kissed his neck quickly "so what If I do" she said nervously
*Add is already in the bath as she sat there relaxed while the tub was full of water and some suds. it was hot enough that it felt like a hot spring*

'maybe we should install a hot spring behind the cafe...theres alot of space behind it...'

Hina blushed Crimson "wh-what" she said as she slightly covered her chest with her arm

Shira had gotten undressed and wraped her self in a towel before nervously nocking on the door before slowly walking in "a-add" she said softly as she stood there nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed Crimson "wh-what" she said as she slightly covered her chest with her arm

Shira had gotten undressed and wraped her self in a towel before nervously nocking on the door before slowly walking in "a-add" she said softly as she stood there nervously

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "What you are allowed to like mine yet I can't like yours?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed Crimson "wh-what" she said as she slightly covered her chest with her arm

[/QUOTE]
''Sh-Shira? oh, um...y-yeah you can join me...if you really want...''

*Add then looked down blushing*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed a little more and looked away slightly "sh-shut up love" she said nervously

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little more "You're so mean" He said jokingly

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed slightly then droped her towel and nervosuly got in facing add before slightly moving closer to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''s-so..hows the water..?''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back