• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaxt said:
Sora slowly gets up and stares the man down, a bit pissed off. "I know you did not just call me stupid."
Falim glares at the two"I ASKED IS THERE A PROBLEM?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Shira is in ansoms room why)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm planning on having Al arrive and get in a fight with Han)

shortyshot8 said:
Falim glares at the two"I ASKED IS THERE A PROBLEM?"
(I'm planning on having Al arrive and get in a fight with Han)
(Fight Han? xD . Do you want the whole TeamKaos to come after Al xDD.)

"No, no problem at all. I'm just waiting for someone who works here to get back, which she should have done, by now..." Luce says, ignoring Sora completely, and looking up at Falim. "You wouldn't happen to know where Hime is, would you?"

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
(I'm a servant of Thana she would save me after all she is Death xD )
(But you wouldn't be dead. Ansom can make it so you never existed in the first place. All memories of Al....gone.)

Shira just layed ther won the bed and waited for him to leave before crying into the pillow some more "liar liar liar" she said into the pillow

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio chickled softly before kissing ruthy happily

[/QUOTE]
She giggled and laid on the grass "im glad we lived today" she said to him

Kili tilted his head, not quite understanding the comment, or its implications. "Well...Im not sure why you would want a demon lord for Christmas. But I don't see a reason why you couldn't take a picture if you wanted." He said, laughing quietly.

Inside his head, Killia felt the need to shudder, but, him being nothing more than a collection of memories, that really wasn't an option.

@jakobtatee

Sora sighs leaving the Café a bit pissed off, while leaving he snaps making the chair the man was sitting in snap in half. He also makes Falim break a leg. "Pesky humans..." He disappears and reappears in his room lying down. "I wonder what Han is up to."

@shortyshot8 @AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(But you wouldn't be dead. Ansom can make it so you never existed in the first place. All memories of Al....gone.)
(Remember this all depends on if I even get in a fight xD )

Slaxt said:
Sora sighs leaving the Café a bit pissed off, while leaving he snaps making the chair the man was sitting in snap in half. He also makes Falim break a leg. "Pesky humans..." He disappears and reappears in his room lying down. "I wonder what Han is up to."
@shortyshot8 @AsongOfIceandFire
Falim falls to the floor with tears in her eyes as she yells out "WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!!" William hears her call and is there in a instant "Wha-What happened!?!"

Luce manages to keep his balance in the seat, and is about to put it off as a freak accident when the maid server falls over with a broken leg. "What the-!" He says, kneeling by her as William appears. "That damned jerk...who does he think he is, playing a game without letting anyone else in on it..." Luce then stood. Speaking to William, he said "I don't know the name of the person who did this, but I'll go deal with him..." with that, Luce leaps through the roof of the Café for the second time, a roll of a couple thousand dollars falling through the hole a few seconds later.

@shortyshot8

"You think I'm...cute?" Kili said, blushing in spite of himself. Upon being asked to hang out, he turned his back to the boy, his face blushing beet red just before.

'What do I do?' Kili asked.

'We could kill him...' Killia says.

'No, we can't! Any other options!?'

'....Well, if you man up quick, you might not end up on the bottom...'

'Thats not what I meant, either!'

@jakobtatee

(Yeah, if it were a guy, Luce probably wouldn't be coming to make Sira see stars...and then punching Sora so hard the stars go supernova and fry his brain xD )

Sora lies there in bed staring at the ceiling smiling on what he had done. Slaxt, not in control of his body, frowns. Why did you do that... That was horrible. Sora chuckles "Either go big or go home... I did both." Slaxt sighs, getting pissed off. Sora, I hope you die in a hole. Sora chuckles "We're Nigh-Omnipotent... Only thing that can kills us are sanctums... I'm not scared."

@shortyshot8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back