• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Luce is in a Cosplay Cafe, Kili is walking around school. )

@jakobtatee

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Luce is in a Cosplay Cafe, Kili is walking around school. )
@jakobtatee

[/QUOTE]
ill go with kili

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han smiled as she trailed her finger around Shira's body. "I know every spot to make you....tingle." She giggled and moved her finger along her jaw and behind her ear. She moved it down the back of Shira's neck and to the middle of her back. Then she brought her other hand and moved her fingers side to side. She then stepped back. "You cannot resist me for long, Sweetheart." Her clothes changed and she was now wearing a dress, holding a chocolate cat. "Want a bite?" She smiled.
eve-wall-eve-from-black-cat-34381562-1024-768.jpg
:troll: Shall I joke some more? I seem to be on fire tonight.

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira blushed more as her eyes became a pink tint as she looked at her
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Oh come on...." Han smiled. "Am I going to have to touch around your more....sensitive parts?" She cocked her head to the side. "Ice cream isn't the only thing I can lick." She licked her lips. "Are you still able to resist the urge to attack my face?" She laughed.

William sensed Al "How the hell did he go to Oblivion? Eh whatever......." William sensed Shira and knew she was in a bit of stress he spoke in her head "Is there something wrong Shira do you need my help?"

@Daniel reaver

Sora sighs while getting up. "I should go to a café... But not any boring old café.. A cosplay café!" He smiles and starts walking towards a cosplay café. "Time for fun!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shiruged "I don't know" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked before tackling her onto the bed and laughing "You sure about that?"

(Oh dear, Luce isn't going to like this....)

Slaxt said:
Sora sighs while getting up. "I should go to a café... But not any boring old café.. A cosplay café!" He smiles and starts walking towards a cosplay café. "Time for fun!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira blushed more before she instinctively took a step closer not wanting to but moving against her will
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Han rolled her eyes. "Ugh....fine." She grabbed the sides of Shira's head and pulled her face closer to her own, kissing her. She broke away after a few moments. "There...play time is over." She giggled.

"I'm fine with that" Atrio said softly as a necklace made of shadow appered around ruthys neck

Shira blushed as her eyes went a full pink and she quickly wraped her arms around her waist and kissed her again sticking her toung into her mouth

@AsongOfIceandFire

masao walked around the school, not really paying attention to where he was going. all of the sudden, he felt a thud on his chest. he looked up and realized that he had walked right into someone. "shit!oh my god im so sorry." masao said as he sighed.

@Kalin Scarlet

Sora finally arrives at the café moments later. "I wonder what's going to happen..." He chuckles and sits down near the window, waiting for service.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm fine with that" Atrio said softly as a necklace made of shadow appered around ruthys neck

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy looked down at the necklace and smiled "you didnt have to get me anything" she said holding it in her hand

H

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked before tackling her onto the bed and laughing "You sure about that?"
ina blushed but smiled at al "yeah" she said softly to him

Atrio smiled as the necklace disappeared "or would you like some thing els" he asked as a ring appered on her left ring finger

"What?"Kili said, turning around to face the guy who had walked into him. "Oh. Hi there. Sorry about that." He said, smiling wide and showing off his sharp, demonic teeth.

@jakobtatee

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]H

Atrio smiled as the necklace disappeared "or would you like some thing els" he asked as a ring appered on her left ring finger

[/QUOTE]
She gasped "wait are you propseing to me" she asked kinda shocked in the high heavens

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]H

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed her cheek "I have an idea"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm fine with that" Atrio said softly as a necklace made of shadow appered around ruthys neck

Shira blushed as her eyes went a full pink and she quickly wraped her arms around her waist and kissed her again sticking her toung into her mouth

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Han gently pushed Shira away. "I though you were only for Ansom." She smiled. "I can't do anything with you if you are true to him." She shrugged and sat down.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled warmly "if you want me to" he said with a small chuckle

[/QUOTE]
"its up to you babe I love you and you dont need to get me anything" she said and laid next to him in his arms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh and what's that" Hina said quietly as she started to blush again

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "I think you have a good idea as of what we sho-" Al was interrupted by a voice in the room it was William "Al I think Shira's in trouble!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back