• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled in her sleep before subconciously slidin a hand into his

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he gripped her hand slowly passing out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Bec
"I know" ShirA said as she giggled "I just wanted to lay here that's all" she said softly as she smiled while thinking of ansom

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Han shrugged. "Okay...." He chuckled. "You know....you think about Ansom a lot." He pointed out, not bothering to say how he knew. "Don't you think it is a bit.....excessive?" He asked.

"No I love him so I'm alowed to think of him all I want" shira said as she crossed her arms and pouted

@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina woke up again a while later and looked around tiredlt before slowly siting up and looking around her room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No I love him so I'm alowed to think of him all I want" shira said as she crossed her arms and pouted
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Okay...." Han smiled. "Ansom is a free spirit. I believe you are holding him back." He nodded. "I doubt your relationship will last. Trust me. We are both demons, you and I. And I have dated an evil deity. It does not work out well, no matter how badly you want it to." He sighed. "Ever heard of Haiiro, the goddess of destruction, chaos, and insanity?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No I love him so I'm alowed to think of him all I want" shira said as she crossed her arms and pouted
@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina woke up again a while later and looked around tiredlt before slowly siting up and looking around her room

[/QUOTE]
Al held on to Hina's hand and mumbled in his sleep "Stay with me....."

Shira sat up and stared at him defiantly "shut up ANSOM wouldn't leave me" shira said before she kinda hugged her self and looked down "he wouldn't" she said with a frown

@AsongOfIceandFire

(I think if not sorry @Sweetone)

Hina looked back at al then nodded softly then craned her neck to softly kissed als lips "I'll stay with you for eternity" she said softly

Sweetone said:
Angel was laying on the roof of the school in her bikini getting a tan while Castiel was sleeping. Castiel had never seen her in a bikini even tho hes seen her naked shes kinda scared to let him see her in the bikini. Her bikini was baby blue the bottomes had ties on each side and the top had a clip in the middle.
@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked back at al then nodded softly then craned her neck to softly kissed als lips "I'll stay with you for eternity" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he slept and wrapped himself around Hina's hand

Shira looked down more and frowned "you can remember your place" she said back as she hugged her self tightly

@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina blushed sligghtly and layed there waiting for al to wake again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked down more and frowned "you can remember your place" she said back as she hugged her self tightly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Han laughed. "Oh, I know my place. Right here." He sat down. "This is my dorm after all." He patted the seat next to him. "Don't you need sexual interaction to live? Come sit." He smiled sweetly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked down more and frowned "you can remember your place" she said back as she hugged her self tightly
@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina blushed sligghtly and layed there waiting for al to wake again

[/QUOTE]
Al opened his eyes and blushed a little before sitting up "S-Sorry about that...."

Roman said:
(( I know I owe replies. But, to who? (=~=) ))
deez_nutz_stainless_steel_water_bottle.jpg

Shira looked up at him coldly "I'm only for Ansom" she said coldly to him before looking back at the ground "he wouldn't leave me... He loves me" she wispered

@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina smiled at him then turned around and pulled him back down and layed an arm over his chest before kissing his cheek "it's ok" she said quietly

(This is Darude sandstorm... By Slaxt... (っ◕_◕)っ DUDUDUDUDUDU (っ◕_◕)っ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back