• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atrio soghed exaustedly and layed down while staring up at the sky

Hina sat there as she looked at the bathroom noticing the door wasn't closed and seeing al

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio soghed exaustedly and layed down while staring up at the sky

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and relaxed in his arms as they laid on the grass

Sora smiles as the blade shatters in his hands. "Yes you can go now... You lame-o" he chuckles and gets up slowly. "That was fun while it lasted." He snaps, causing him to return to his normal clothing.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio soghed exaustedly and layed down while staring up at the sky

Hina sat there as she looked at the bathroom noticing the door wasn't closed and seeing al

[/QUOTE]
Al closes his eyes and speaks to himself "Though it hurt that was fun last night"

Tyler ended up walking into the cafeteria. A boy from behind grabs him and picks him up by the shirt. "GAHHHH!!!!! Someone help me!!!!!" He said trying to flee with his super speed. The older boy easily turned him over and shook any belongings he might have had out. He then kicked Tyler to the ground and made off with his loot. "HEYYYY!!!! That's MY stuff!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler ended up walking into the cafeteria. A boy from behind grabs him and picks him up by the shirt. "GAHHHH!!!!! Someone help me!!!!!" He said trying to flee with his super speed. The older boy easily turned him over and shook any belongings he might have had out. He then kicked Tyler to the ground and made off with his loot. "HEYYYY!!!! That's MY stuff!"
William walked over to the boy who harmed Tyler and held him up by his neck "Now tell me why would you ever harm one of my friends?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed at his words and watched him as she watched him

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he thought of the night "She can do some pretty crazy stuff"

shortyshot8 said:
William walked over to the boy who harmed Tyler and held him up by his neck "Now tell me why would you ever harm one of my friends?"
The man laughed. "Because he's puny and weak..." Tyler tensed at this, losing all his willpower. Gah... I'm not good enough anyway... Tyler thought, Maybe I should just give up...

Tyler got up and confronted William. "It's ok! I'm used to getting bullied... Just let him win..."

William laughed "I never lose a fight and I always protect my friends!" He said before punching the man in the face sending him flying

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed before she layed back down where he was and felt the warmth of him on the bed

[/QUOTE]
Al stayed in the bath for a few minutes longer before getting out and walking back into the bedroom "Hey there Hina" He said with a smile and his hair all over the place

The man got up from the hit and grabbed Tyler by the collar. Got you.... Tyler laughed. Tyler kicked the bully hard into the air, just as quickly he sent his flying back into the ground. He grabbed any belongings he had lost. "Thanks for the back-up William..." Tyler said walking away, smiling.

You really are a good friend...

The man got up from the hit and grabbed Tyler by the collar. Got you.... Tyler laughed. Tyler kicked the bully hard into the air, just as quickly he sent his flying back into the ground. He grabbed any belongings he had lost. "Thanks for the back-up William..." Tyler said walking away, smiling.
William smirked "Oh I'm not done with him yet" He said before freezing the mans body about to smash it

Hina had fallen back asleep while nuzzling the sheets where al had layed loving the warmth that he had left there and the smell of him that had been imprinted into the sheets

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina had fallen back asleep while nuzzling the sheets where al had layed loving the warmth that he had left there and the smell of him that had been imprinted into the sheets

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed quietly to himself "You are one strange girl" He said before laying next to her

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Oh I'm not done with him yet" He said before freezing the mans body about to smash it
Tyler predicted you would do that quickly rushing in front of you and blocked your leg.

Tyler predicted you would do that quickly rushing in front of you and blocked your leg.
William looked shocked "Why did you stop me?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina instinctively slid her back into als chest when she felt him lay next to her while still cuddlin the sheets for the warmth

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled before wrapping his arm around Hina and closing his eyes

"It wouldn't do us any good if we continued to beat him down, were at school remember?" Tyler said smiling, grunting under your leg. "I know you won't like it, but we got to abide by the rules." He said frowning.

"It wouldn't do us any good if we continued to beat him down, were at school remember?" Tyler said smiling, grunting under your leg. "I know you won't like it, but we got to abide by the rules." He said frowning.
William sighed "I suppose so but Al has died here at school many many times"

Tyler chuckles, putting down your leg. "I guess that's pretty bad, but he wouldn't learn anything if we beat him down." He walks towards the doors. Tyler's phone beeps. It's his dad. "Hey! I gotta roll! Maybe we can hangout some time!" He said smiling back at you.

Tyler chuckles, putting down your leg. "I guess that's pretty bad, but he wouldn't learn anything if we beat him down." He walks towards the doors. Tyler's phone beeps. It's his dad. "Hey! I gotta roll! Maybe we can hangout some time!" He said smiling back at you.
William smiles back "See ya dude!"

Tyler seemed very satisfied with his first day at his new school. He wondered what it would be like during school hours. He then remembered his dads training. YOU ARE USELESS! YOU ARE WEAK! DO IT AGAIN! He would yell as Tyler tried to stagger up every time they sparred. Tyler frowned. He always knew he wouldn't be strong enough for what's ahead. (GEEZ MY DAD IS HARSHHHHH xD )

Tyler seemed very satisfied with his first day at his new school. He wondered what it would be like during school hours. He then remembered his dads training. YOU ARE USELESS! YOU ARE WEAK! DO IT AGAIN! He would yell as Tyler tried to stagger up every time they sparred. Tyler frowned. He always knew he wouldn't be strong enough for what's ahead. (GEEZ MY DAD IS HARSHHHHH xD )
( xD Yeah)

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "Why did you stop me?"

Al smiled before wrapping his arm around Hina and closing his eyes
@Daniel reaver

(T_T If you need me tag me... I need to deal with problems... And take my medicine.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back