• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"U-U-U-Uhhh.... T-Tyler Grayson! I'm new here!" He replied in a stammering voice. Tyler clearly wasn't good at this.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slid off of al and nodded to him "love you" she said before kissing his cheek

[/QUOTE]
Al finally stood up and looked around "Heh where is the bathroom?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"U-U-U-Uhhh.... T-Tyler Grayson! I'm new here!" He replied in a stammering voice. Tyler clearly wasn't good at this.
William laughed and held out his hand "Nice to meet you Tyler" He said happily

Tyler stared at his hand. You see his eyes go orange. It was as if he was calculating what would happen if he shook your hand. He took your hand and smiled, shaking it.

'Hmm, looks like the Hero's essence is gone...' Killia said, almost sounding happy.

'But what about the Demon?' Kili asked, beginning to walk off again.

'Its still there, just weaker, now.Want to go introduce yourself? You are technically his master, after all...'

'No, thanks.' Kili said.' I'd much rather not...'

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina pointed to a set of Double doors that led to a massive bath room "over there love" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al walked in the doors and his eyes turned wide "Ho-How in the hell is a bathroom this big!"

Tyler stared at his hand. You see his eyes go orange. It was as if he was calculating what would happen if he shook your hand. He took your hand and smiled, shaking it.
William laughed a little "I take it you're not completely Human like me"

Sora snaps, changing his clothes into a white kimono. "Hmm... Seppuku?" He smiles and a tanto appears in his hand. "I wonder what people will think." He shrugs and sits down on his knees.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]'Hmm, looks like the Hero's essence is gone...' Killia said, almost sounding happy.
'But what about the Demon?' Kili asked, beginning to walk off again.

'Its still there, just weaker, now.Want to go introduce yourself? You are technically his master, after all...'

'No, thanks.' Kili said.' I'd much rather not...'

[/QUOTE]
Tyler is able to somehow sense your location at the same time, but he ignores it.

shortyshot8 said:
Al walked in the doors and his eyes turned wide "Ho-How in the hell is a bathroom this big!"

William laughed a little "I take it you're not completely Human like me"
"Heh... You got me..." He smirked. "I'm actually half human. I'm also a mutant. I can predict possible outcomes to situations and travel at amazing speeds."

Tyler is able to somehow sense your location at the same time, but he ignores it.

"Heh... You got me..." He smirked. "I'm actually half human. I'm also a mutant. I can predict possible outcomes to situations and travel at amazing speeds."
William sighs "Man me and Al are the only Humans here" He says jokingly

Sora notices two people talking, so he decides to yell out to get their attention. "HEY YOU TWO! BE MY SPECTATORS!"

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

Slaxt said:
Sora notices two people talking, so he decides to yell out to get their attention. "HEY YOU TWO! BE MY SPECTATORS!"
@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
William looks over before walking to Sora "What the hell are you doing now?"

Tyler smiles. This boy wasn't scared about whether or not that he could analyze his very next step? Tyler seemed a lot more interested. "I guess I will see you in class!" He speeds off, leaving you with that.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina say there on the bed while holding the sheets to cover her chest again "I love you al" she said to her self as she smiled

[/QUOTE]
Al started a bath forgetting to close the doors he steps in sits down and relaxes "This was soooooo needed" He said with a look of relief

shortyshot8 said:
William looks over before walking to Sora "What the hell are you doing now?"
Tyler smiles. This boy wasn't scared about whether or not that he could analyze his very next step? Tyler seemed a lot more interested. "I guess I will see you in class!" He speeds off, leaving you with that.
Sora sighs seeing one of them leave. "Meh..." He points at William and yells. "SHUT UP AND JUST WATCH ME!"

Daniel reaver]Atrio kissed ruthy back happily "I'm sorry love" he said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"you scared me i didnt know where you went" she said huging him tighter.

Slaxt said:
Sora sighs seeing one of them leave. "Meh..." He points at William and yells. "SHUT UP AND JUST WATCH ME!"
William sighs "Whatever just hurry up" He said before sitting down

Sora takes the tiny sword and places it in front of his stomach. "I DISHONOR MY FAMIRY!" He stabs his stomach and smiles, causing fake blood to drip down the blade.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm sorry" he said softly to her before kissing her cheek

[/QUOTE]
She laid her head on his chest and,relaxed

Slaxt said:
Sora takes the tiny sword and places it in front of his stomach. "I DISHONOR MY FAMIRY!" He stabs his stomach, and smiles.
William stands up and claps "Good job ya killed yourself can I go now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back