• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Annabel looked up and blushed "h-hi" she said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hello, may i treat you with some tea? or maybe a bath? or would you like something else?''

*Natsuru then smiles a bit*

Daniel reaver]Annabel looked up and blushed "h-hi" she said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina looked at al nervously "are you ok" she asked him worriedly
Al laughed a little "Yeah you just are really rough in the bed" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hello, may i treat you with some tea? or maybe a bath? or would you like something else?''
*Natsuru then smiles a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Falim walks over "You are one creepy bastard you know that?"

(What if I already knew what he was going to do before he knew what I was going to do.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio slowly changed back to normal then sighes from exaustion

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy slaped his arm and then hugged him hard "you scared me" she said crying

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio slowly changed back to normal then sighes from exaustion

Hina blushed more "sh-shut up" she said before kissing him again

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed her as well "Man I love you" He said before kissing her again

Tyler decided to take a walk. He decided just to figure out the layout of the school, rather than figure out the students. He figured he could try and make friends in due time.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler decided to take a walk. He decided just to figure out the layout of the school, rather than figure out the students. He figured he could try and make friends in due time.
William looked over at the boy and waved with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed a little bit at what he said "s-some coffee" she said softly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio fell down when she hugged him then hugged her back tightly "I'm sorry" he said trying to get her to stop crying

[/QUOTE]
She kissed his lips with passion and began to cry happy tears that he was safe.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...please, sit at a table, you dont have to stand forever''
''il just have some tea''

''alright''

*Natsuru then whispers in Falim's ear*

''you know you do have to say that right?''

*He then goes to the kitchen getting the coffee and the tea*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Falim sighs and thinks "That's just flat out creepy but whatever"

Sora slowly gets up from the bench in the school courtyard. "Maaan life is boring... What to do..." He sighs and starts walking in a circle. "Better then nothing."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed as she kissed him "I love you too" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Man I think I need a hot bath my bones ache" He said as he tried to sit up but fell back down from the pain

shortyshot8 said:
William looked over at the boy and waved with a smile
His eyes went wide. Not a lot of people had been friendly to him. He waved back with a goofy grin.

He could not decide to approach tho.....

TheRebelliousDragon said:
His eyes went wide. Not a lot of people had been friendly to him. He waved back with a goofy grin.
He could not decide to approach of not tho.....
William walked over "Hey there kid my name's William what's yours?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back