• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A-sorry" she said quietly as she layed her head close to als

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "What's there to be sorry about it was your first time after all" He said before blushing a little

(BRB Gotta do chores)

Violetta chuckled at his comment then shrugged, sitting up and putting a hand on Ansom's shoulder.

"Annie, I'm not in the business of telling you what you should or shouldn't do. But I've known you for a long time. I might be selfish by saying this, but I kinda want the Annie that I know back. The Annie that made me start calling you Annie."

She looked at him then dropped her hand, just waiting for him to tease hee about getting all sentimental.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Random Post

How Genderbent Add's voice sounds like

[media]

[/media]

Kalin Scarlet] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] (Luce is looking for Himeragi)
Himeragi is in the cafe)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed a little more but smiled at her "s-so want to do some thing" she asked her

[/QUOTE]
''sure, i got nothing to do anyway''

Lumina said:
Violetta chuckled at his comment then shrugged, sitting up and putting a hand on Ansom's shoulder.
"Annie, I'm not in the business of telling you what you should or shouldn't do. But I've known you for a long time. I might be selfish by saying this, but I kinda want the Annie that I know back. The Annie that made me start calling you Annie."

She looked at him then dropped her hand, just waiting for him to tease hee about getting all sentimental.

@AsongOfIceandFire
"It is a hard knock life.....for me." Ansom sighed and stood up. "Hell, I AM the God of Chaos. I do not need relationships." He nodded.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio turned around as the angel and him started clashing claw against sprear as they fought viciously

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy ran over to Atrio and the angel and jumped on thr angel to get him to stop hurting Atrio

Atrio stared at her then grabed her before the angel stabed her with his spear then shoved his claws into the angel again

Annabel nodded then looked around "m-maybe go get some coffee" she said to add with a smile

@Himeragi Seiker

waitin waitin waitin...-interfere lol)))

*Himeragi flies down and pushes Atrio and ruthy away from the angel. She then throws sleep dust on the angel's face and heals her. She then takes the angel into Aion*

@Daniel reaver @Sweetone

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hm...sure. il follow ya''

*When Add stood up, she was a head shorter than Annabel. though she still had a pretty big bust*

Sweetone said:
Ruthy was flung backwards onto Atrios back as the two went on fighting. She was scared to lose Atrio which is why she tried to help.
Himeragi already took the angel and threw her into Aion, a world of demons/angels that coexist xD )))

Atrio roared with rage as he looked for the angel

The angel looked at girlcbefore geting up "get off of me.... Your gonna ruin this job" he said before he looked around "where did that noghtmare go" he said with agravation

*Himeragi then appears again near Atrio and Ruthy. One of her wings were angelic and the other, black like a raven. she looked at both of them*

''hello...did i interrupt something?''

@Daniel reaver

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio roared with rage as he looked for the angel
The angel looked at girlcbefore geting up "get off of me.... Your gonna ruin this job" he said before he looked around "where did that noghtmare go" he said with agravation

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy healed Atrio while she was crying "you could have killed your self" she said to him

Daniel reaver]Annable looked at her chest then blushed and started walking to a cafe [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add followed Annabel by walking beside her*

Sweetone said:
Ruthy healed Atrio while she was crying "you could have killed your self" she said to him
*Himeragi just stands there and watches*

''many demons and angels still need to learn......aigo...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed a little then nuzzled his neck while still holding the sheets to her chest and blushing

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a bit "If anyone needs the sheets it's me" Al said while looking at himself

Daniel reaver]Atrio glared down at the girl as he growled while holding ruthy with one hand "I was deffending my self" he said in a sinister voice [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] @Sweetone
''dont try to fool me...im not the kind to spare you after anykind of reason''

Kalin Scarlet](Not in the cafe anymore...) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
ik lol)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back