• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled at her as a slightl blush came to her face "S-so" she said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yes?''

*Add then secretly made cat ears appear on her head and they look as if they are real and the same color as her hair*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina layed there breathing softly on als chest as one hand was laying on his chest and the other was near her mouth with her thumb touching the tip of her lips cutely

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled a little "She's so cute like this"

Daniel reaver]Annabel stared at add 'she's so cute!!!' She thought before blushing more and quickly turning away "s-so Wh-what's your name" she asked nervously as she slightly looked back to add with her eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''my name is Add''

Annabel smiled nervosuly "that's a nice name.." She said before looking down and smiling a little "...add" she wispered at the thought of her

@Himeragi Seiker

Hina layed there in a deep sleep before she softly sneezed in her sleep sounding like a kitten when she did before going back to her soft sleep

Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled nervosuly "that's a nice name.." She said before looking down and smiling a little "...add" she wispered at the thought of her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina layed there in a deep sleep before she softly sneezed in her sleep sounding like a kitten when she did before going back to her soft sleep
Al laughed a little more before speaking to himself "Damn that really hurts" He said as his spine was in insane pain

Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled nervosuly "that's a nice name.." She said before looking down and smiling a little "...add" she wispered at the thought of her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

''so, how is stuff going on with you?''

Annabel blushed a little kore and looked over to add "g-good...you" she asked nervously but with a little hope in her voice as she watched add

@Himeragi Seiker

The Angels wings came out just before he had gotten to Atrio then brought his soear down on him but only slashing one arm before Atrio slamed into him with one hand throwing him into a tree on the other side of the valley before turning to shadow then appering over the angel

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed a little kore and looked over to add "g-good...you" she asked nervously but with a little hope in her voice as she watched add [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

The Angels wings came out just before he had gotten to Atrio then brought his soear down on him but only slashing one arm before Atrio slamed into him with one hand throwing him into a tree on the other side of the valley before turning to shadow then appering over the angel
''hm...i guess everything is fine for me''

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed a little kore and looked over to add "g-good...you" she asked nervously but with a little hope in her voice as she watched add [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Ruthy kept watching the fight and wondered who they were.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slowly opened her eyes and looked around with a tired look on her face before closing her eyes again

[/QUOTE]
Al patted Hina on the head "Man my whole body aches"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm...i guess everything is fine for me''

[/QUOTE]
Annabel blushed a little more but smiled at her "s-so want to do some thing" she asked her

Hi

shortyshot8 said:
Al patted Hina on the head "Man my whole body aches"
hina woke up slowly then looked up at al before blushing blood red and siting up before looking down at her self and blushing more before pulling the sheets over her self

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed a little more but smiled at her "s-so want to do some thing" she asked her

Hi

hina woke up slowly then looked up at al before blushing blood red and siting up before looking down at her self and blushing more before pulling the sheets over her self

[/QUOTE]
''sure...i got nothing to do really''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed a little more but smiled at her "s-so want to do some thing" she asked her

Hi

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "What's wrong Hina?"

Atrio brought his hand back with his claws in a point before he brought them to his stomach staving through him before picking him up and bringing him to his face before talkingin a deep sinister voice "I shall die before you touch her" he said to the angel

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio brought his hand back with his claws in a point before he brought them to his stomach staving through him before picking him up and bringing him to his face before talkingin a deep sinister voice "I shall die before you touch her" he said to the angel

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy then regonized the angel and gasped and relized that the monster was Atrio and he was fighting the angel

Lumina said:
Violetta popped herself next to him, appreciating how comfortable the bed was. She looked at her friend, fixing her hair.
"Well yes of course, but you have settled down some. It's not really you. As much as I might hate to say this, I miss cleaning up your messes. Cuz honestly, it's always interesting to see what new trouble you've got yourself into. But recently.. nothing. Been kinda boring."

She leaned back, leaning on the bed on her elbows, deciding to just let the ribbon disappear, her pink hair falling down her back and the ends spilling onto the bed.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom frowned. "So, do you think I should get out of the relationship?" He asked. "Trouble has always been my strong suit. I mean, I do put the 'fun' in funeral and the 'hot' in psychotic." He chuckled.

Hina blushed more and looked down at al as she was still siting on him "w-we....." She said bfore she blushed blushed more then slowly laued back down into als chest

Kili stopped in his tracks.There's a demonkyn nearby...'

'Yes, there is.' Killia replied. 'I can sense him...and the filthy aura of a hero.' Kili could hear the disdain in the former demon lord's voice as he said that.

'Is it because of you that I can feel that demon?'

'No, that's your own ability. If anything, fusing with me simply made your sense stronger. You are a demon slayer, after all. Your power is tied to the same forces that create the enemy you sought to defeat. Ironic, isn't it? Using your enemies weapon against them...'

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed more and looked down at al as she was still siting on him "w-we....." She said bfore she blushed blushed more then slowly laued back down into als chest

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Yeah we did" He said "Damn you really injured me though" He said in a painful voice

The angel smiled at him before disapereing and reapering behind Atrio "you really think that will be enough to stop me" he said before he stabed Atrio through the back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The angel smiled at him before disapereing and reapering behind Atrio "you really think that will be enough to stop me" he said before he stabed Atrio through the back

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy gasped and was about to run out to help him so she began to transform into her archangel form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back