• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''in the locker room, theres no keys really so just pick any locker with an outfit hanging. of course you'd want to go to the womens' changing room''

[/QUOTE]
Falim smiled "Thank's!" She said as she walked into the locker room and blushed "These outfits....." She said before picking one up "Man how do I do this?"

shortyshot8 said:
Falim smiled "Thank's!" She said as she walked into the locker room and blushed "These outfits....." She said before picking one up "Man how do I do this?"
*Himeragi then walks in and stands next to Falim*

''here, il help ya''

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000066]''f-fine...i guess...but i wont be making a move tho..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#000066] [/COLOR][COLOR=#000066][B]*Nanase blushed a little bit as she put her hands in her pockets*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Ansom grabbed the rose from his hair and twirled it around. "Well....we can hang out sometime. Not now though. I am busy." He smiled and the rose appeared rested on Violetta's nose. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then walks in and stands next to Falim*
''here, il help ya''

[/QUOTE]
Falim blushes a bit "Th-Thanks..."

Violetta glanced over to Abe before looking back at Dakota. Her voice got a little more serious.

"Look, there's no point in getting all upset over Annie."

As she finished her sentence the rose appeared on her nose and her gaze softened immediately. She grinned and a waterfall of roses and rose petals of different colors dumped on Ansom like a shower, completely covering him.

"You're a sweet girl."

She kissed Dakota's cheek.

"You deserve someone actually good."

@Nonalaka @AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom grabbed the rose from his hair and twirled it around. "Well....we can hang out sometime. Not now though. I am busy." He smiled and the rose appeared rested on Violetta's nose.
@Lumina
''i know...you seem busy anyway. cya''

*Nanase then teleported at the maid cafe*

shortyshot8 said:
Falim blushes a bit "Th-Thanks..."
*Himeragi fits Falim into a maid outfit*

''no problem, and the skirt is just naturally like that. its supposed to be short haha...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i know...you seem busy anyway. cya''
*Nanase then teleported at the maid cafe*

*Himeragi fits Falim into a maid outfit*

''no problem, and the skirt is just naturally like that. its supposed to be short haha...''

[/QUOTE]
Falim blushes looking at the skirt "Bu-But it's......"

shortyshot8 said:
Falim blushes looking at the skirt "Bu-But it's......"
''hey, you wanted the maid outfit and not the butler outfit, you got what ya wanted. besides you'll get used to it''

*Himeragi said with a smile*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hey, you wanted the maid outfit and not the butler outfit, you got what ya wanted. besides you'll get used to it''
*Himeragi said with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
Falim sighed "I just hope Al or William don't come here......"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...okay''

[/QUOTE]
Falim giggled a bit "Well I guess I should get started"

Dakota blinked a few times, staring at Violetta "H-huh? I never sai- " she paused mid sentence "thanks for the advice though..." she smiled a little.

@Lumina

Violetta grinned, tussling Dakota's hair.

"Of course. Helps to be friends with a goddess."

Violetta winked, then stepped away from Dakota.

"One sec. Ill be baCk soon.

She smirked, popping herself in Ansoms room. It took a lot of willpower to not laugh at the sight of Ansom surrounded by so many flower petals.

"Only sometimes, love. Can't a girl have some fun every once in a while?"

She leaned against a wall, half tempted to clean the mess up herself, but decided against it, seeing as seeing Ansom clean was more entertaining.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''only if customers come, for now, just chill and hang back'' ^.^

[/QUOTE]
Falim smiled "Sweet!" William began pacing in the Courtyard "Damn it Falim where are you!"

He blushed and scratched his head. "So tell me more about yourself, as we all walk and talk, Dakota." he spoke trying not to sound weird, but something was brewing in his heart and head. Something new and strange, but mixed with a sour stripe of sadness and regret.

@Nonalaka and the others

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, tussling Dakota's hair.
"Of course. Helps to be friends with a goddess."

Violetta winked, then stepped away from Dakota.

"One sec. Ill be baCk soon.

She smirked, popping herself in Ansoms room. It took a lot of willpower to not laugh at the sight of Ansom surrounded by so many flower petals.

"Only sometimes, love. Can't a girl have some fun every once in a while?"

She leaned against a wall, half tempted to clean the mess up herself, but decided against it, seeing as seeing Ansom clean was more entertaining.

Ansom rolled his eyes. "Hey, Vio." He swept the petals into a dustpan and threw them into a trash can. "Do you have an urge to mess with me or something?" He grinned. "Because I feel like a target..."

Smiling softly she snapped her fingers, every petal and flower disappearing.

"There. All better."

She stood up from the wall, stretching.

"Oh cmon, I can't tease ya a little?"

She walked over, playfully pushing his shoulder a little.

"I just haven't seen much of ya since you got yourself hitched. What can I say? I missed ya."

She stood back, looking at the Anti-God.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Lumina said:
Smiling softly she snapped her fingers, every petal and flower disappearing.
"There. All better."

She stood up from the wall, stretching.

"Oh cmon, I can't tease ya a little?"

She walked over, playfully pushing his shoulder a little.

"I just haven't seen much of ya since you got yourself hitched. What can I say? I missed ya."

She stood back, looking at the Anti-God.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom laughed. "Hitched?" He shook his head very quickly. "That ain't my style. You know that." He sat down on the bed.

Bec

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han nodded. "Hello." He propped his feet on the table. "You do not have to lay on the floor, you know." He let out a laugh.
"I know" ShirA said as she giggled "I just wanted to lay here that's all" she said softly as she smiled while thinking of ansom
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]

Violetta popped herself next to him, appreciating how comfortable the bed was. She looked at her friend, fixing her hair.

"Well yes of course, but you have settled down some. It's not really you. As much as I might hate to say this, I miss cleaning up your messes. Cuz honestly, it's always interesting to see what new trouble you've got yourself into. But recently.. nothing. Been kinda boring."

She leaned back, leaning on the bed on her elbows, deciding to just let the ribbon disappear, her pink hair falling down her back and the ends spilling onto the bed.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina nodded up at al with a happy smile on her face and love in her eyes as she stared at al

@shortyshot8

An

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0080]''hmm...so what should i do now...im bored really''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][B]*Natsumi then pokes Annabel and her dress comes back and the dress she was wearing that was made by Natsuru appears infront of her*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] ''a little souvenir''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
annabel just blishes more and smiled while taking the dress "th-thank you" she said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded up at al with a happy smile on her face and love in her eyes as she stared at al
@shortyshot8

An

annabel just blishes more and smiled while taking the dress "th-thank you" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al stared at Hina "Wha-What should I do now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back