• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the top of the school, a dark red, X-shaped fissure appeared in the air. The fissure in space grew larger and larger, until a human like figure could be seen in its center. The figure walked forward, as if walking on air. He floated down to the courtyard of this school, as a piece of paper floated to his hand. He turned back towards the school, and looked at the paper once again. "So, we finally found a school safe for me to attend, huh. Maybe this time I can start looking for answers..." He said, looking at his clawed, demonic hand. He then gave a toothy grin. "Well, first things first! Time for class!" Kili said, walking towards the school entrance, as the fissure above him closed.

"Sure, I'll accompany you" she replied with a smile. "8 sounds fine to me" she was pondering if this was a date or just him inviting, the thought of it being date, did make her a bit nervous. But she easily covered that over.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

"One sec, hun."

Violetta smiled at Dakota before popping in front of Kili.

"You sure know how to make an entrance, bub. Nice hand."

She stood with her hands on her hips, looking the new guy up and down.

@Kalin Scarlet

"C'mon Meowriko!~" Madoka said, pulling her along to keep up with everyone else.

@Nonalaka

"Hmm? O-oh, uhm...hi there." Kili said, scratching the back of his head nervously. Despite being uncomfortable speaking with people, he was respectful, and showed it by looking the girl in the eyes. "Do you...do you go here?" He said pointing at the school with a thumb. He would be surprised by the girl's random appearance, but the Xross had told him this was a school full of special people...

@Lumina

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom let go of Nanase's shoulders and grabbed the violet from his hair. He chuckled and shook his head. "Oh, Vio. You of all people should know that I prefer roses." He muttered as he remembered the incident in which he made all trees in the world turn to giant purple roses that attracted giant bees. He smiled and sat on the edge of the bed.
@Lumina @Himeragi Seiker
''Ansom, i loved. okay? i dont even think i know you anymore''

"I know. It was really cute, too~ I just don't want to miss out on food~" Madoka replied with a smile, and only a small amount of drool.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''Ansom, i loved. okay? i dont even think i know you anymore''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled and kissed her. "Well, would you like to remeet me?" He asked.

"You would be correct. New student right?"

She looked the guy up and down, then noticed a sheet of paper in his hands. Class schedule. Oh right. Students actually went to class here.

"Classes are held in the building below. But, if I'm being honest, only the boring ones actually bother to go to class."

She sighed, shrugging dramatically. She opened an eye, looking at the figure.

"So who might you be?"

@Kalin Scarlet

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled and kissed her. "Well, would you like to remeet me?" He asked.
''f-fine...i guess...but i wont be making a move tho..''

*Nanase blushed a little bit as she put her hands in her pockets*

"I'm Kili." He said, a small grin crossing his lips. "Its a pleasure to meet you." He said, offering his hand for a moment, before pulling back slightly. "Uhm, yeah, I'm a new student here."

@Lumina

shortyshot8 said:
Falim walked into the Cosplay Cafe and wandered around confused as she spoke to herself "Damn where in the hell....."
@Himeragi Seiker
currently, Himeragi isnt there cuz she crash landed near Akira. and Akira's genderbent at the moment...)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]currently, Himeragi isnt there cuz she crash landed near Akira. and Akira's genderbent at the moment...)))

[/QUOTE]
(Weeeeel fuck xD )

Violetta popped closer, taking his hand, grinning at him.

"Violetta. Pleasures all mine. You know..."

She leaned in closer, peering at his face.

"A smile suits your face well actually."

She let go, hopping back to sit cross legged a few feet above the ground.

@Kalin Scarlet

''s-so...i guess il be going now...i-if you need me or anything just look for me here..''

*Himeragi then gives Akira a card which contains the address of the cosplay/maid cafe she works at and flies off to the cafe*

Note: Card also says Special Service on the back

@Fukushima Akira

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''s-so...i guess il be going now...i-if you need me or anything just look for me here..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi then gives Akira a card which contains the address of the cosplay/maid cafe she works at and flies off to the cafe*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
Falim wanders some more "Man this sucks"

Luce walked into the Cosplay Cafe, carrying a large case on his back, which he had to maneuver out of the way of the employees in an attempt to avoid an injury. He sat down in one of the booths, and raised a hand for one of the waitresses. "Do you know where Himeragi might be?"

@shortyshot8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back