• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Man, all these different ladies, Poor Dakota is forever friendzoned by Ansom, it's kinda funny :'D))

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Luce walked into the Cosplay Cafe, carrying a large case on his back, which he had to maneuver out of the way of the employees in an attempt to avoid an injury. He sat down in one of the booths, and raised a hand for one of the waitresses. "Do you know where Himeragi might be?"
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Falim looked confused "Who's that?"

shortyshot8 said:
Falim wanders some more "Man this sucks"
*Himeragi then arrives at the cafe entering the door as her wings disappear*

''kaichou, we need another po-''

*She then sees Luce and Falim*

''oh hi there, how may i help you?''

@Kalin Scarlet

shortyshot8 said:
Falim looks at Himeragi "Uhh yes I was wondering is this Cafe still accepting?"
''well was newly opened a month ago...we only have 3 members here including myself. if you want to join go ahead, just see the prez in the back of the cafe''

Employees right now, Himeragi, Add, the Prez

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well was newly opened a month ago...we only have 3 members here including myself. if you want to join go ahead, just see the prez in the back of the cafe''
Employees right now, Himeragi, Add, the Prez

[/QUOTE]
Falim looked shocked "That went better than expected" (Who is Prez? xD )

"Well look, it's been great to meet you, but I'm actually going with some friends to some coffee shop, see you around I guess?"

And with that she popped back to the group, arms wrapped around Dakota's neck, giggling.

@Nonalaka

In his mind, Kili took a head count on how much this girl, Violetta, had just managed to make him blush in the span of a minute. First, when she took his hand. Secondly, and more severely, when she leaned in close to him, and lastly with her compliment. "Th-thank you. I appreciate the compliment..." He said, bowing to her, slightly in respect to who he assumed was his senior, and also to hide the blush on his face

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]NPC xD now that i think about it, il just have Natsumi)))

[/QUOTE]
(Weeeeell shit once again)

Dakota walking along deep in thought, shr jumped slightly as she was pulled out of her thoughts by the giggling girl "Ah, hello again" she said smiling "who was that?" She asked.

@Lumina

shortyshot8 said:
(Weeeeell shit once again)
*Natsumi appears behind Falim whispering in Falim's ear in a seductive tone*

''would you like some tea? a bath? or maybe some, thing, else?''

Grinning, a sheet of paper popped into Kili's hand. On it was a cartoon bunny giving a v-sign with his hand. Next to the bunny was a note.

{ You're very welcome. And seriously, you don't need to bow. I mean, I know I'm a goddess but you don't have to be that formal. See you around? }

It was stamped with a picture of a violet in the bottom right corner.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi appears behind Falim whispering in Falim's ear in a seductive tone*
''would you like some tea? a bath? or maybe some, thing, else?''

[/QUOTE]
Falim jumps from being startled "D-Don't do that!"

Without letting go, Violetta replied.

"Some kid named Kili. Nice guy, new student here I think. Way too uptight. Needed to relax. Also in case you were wondering, which I know you were, it is a date."

She grinned, humming a feudal Japanese children's song.

@Nonalaka @Jofune Tsurabisu

And just as quickly as she appeared, she was gone. 'Well, that was...different.' Kili thought to himself. 'I can't believe you didn't ask to see her panties...' Killia thought afterwards, causing Kili to groan.'Why do you always have to say things like that...'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha at least i didnt scream behind ya hahahaha~ so you wanna apply here?''

[/QUOTE]
Falim smiles "Yes I would so how does this work?"

shortyshot8 said:
Falim smiles "Yes I would so how does this work?"
''well either pick out a butler outfit or maid outfit. and just serve people. We'll just teach ya the rest along the way''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well either pick out a butler outfit or maid outfit. and just serve people. We'll just teach ya the rest along the way''

[/QUOTE]
Falim looks annoyed "I'm a girl why in the hell would I wear a Butler outfit!!.......*Sigh* I will take the Maid one"

shortyshot8 said:
Falim looks annoyed "I'm a girl why in the hell would I wear a Butler outfit!!.......*Sigh* I will take the Maid one"
''you can cross-dress yknow? duh''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you can cross-dress yknow? duh''

[/QUOTE]
Falim sighs "Where are the outfits exactly?"

"Uh-uhm..." Was all Kili could get out in response to the note. 'A goddess, eh? This place really is exciting...' Killia thought. 'Oh, and look at the end...'See you around?' Maybe next time, you can mumble some more, and she just might hold your hand like big kids do.'

'Shut up' Kili thought, and then magiced the note away, the paper disappearing with a "whoosh".

"Well, then...I guess going to class is pointless. Might as well look around a bit..." he said, as he headed off in a random direction.(Anyone free?)

shortyshot8 said:
Falim sighs "Where are the outfits exactly?"
''in the locker room, theres no keys really so just pick any locker with an outfit hanging. of course you'd want to go to the womens' changing room''

"E-eh? I-i wasnt" She looked a little flustered. If this was a date, she didn't know how to act, the only other date she'd ever been on was with Ansom, and he went and got a date with another girl and a girlfriend the next days like it meant nothing, she still believed that was partly her fault for not being interesting enough and quite frankly was still a little hurt by it. Chances were this date would end up the same, that was her theory anyways.

@Lumina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back