• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetone said:
Did you just denie a sweet hug O.o )

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire
(What no sorry bout that *Hugs back*)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase appears next to Ansom with her arms crossed*
''hello...''

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sat on his bed, sharpening his knife. He looked up. "You know, you should stop poofing in here. What if I was naked?" He asked.

(Don't you hate it when you're having such a good day and then it turns out to be crap.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom sat on his bed, sharpening his knife. He looked up. "You know, you should stop poofing in here. What if I was naked?" He asked.
''i wouldnt really care. i never knew you liked a succubus more than me...*sigh* this is why i hate men sometimes...especially if their an anti-god or god''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i wouldnt really care. i never knew you liked a succubus more than me...*sigh* this is why i hate men sometimes...especially if their an anti-god or god''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom frowned. "You never made a move.....' He shrugged. "I am not good with feelings. How would I know that you liked me?" He asked before standing from the bed. "As far as I can tell, Shira loves me more than you." He shrugged again and strapped the blade to his thigh.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom frowned. "You never made a move.....' He shrugged. "I am not good with feelings. How would I know that you liked me?" He asked before standing from the bed. "As far as I can tell, Shira loves me more than you." He shrugged again and strapped the blade to his thigh.
''*sigh* whatever...even if i could to eat you i wouldnt, you'd probably ruin my taste''

((@AsongOfIceandFire Dakota texted Anson. To have coffee with her and some friends, that's what all the tagging is about))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''*sigh* whatever...even if i want to eat you i wouldnt, you'd probably ruin my taste''

[/QUOTE]
"Are you mad at me or something?" Ansom asked. "If so, what could I have possibly done to upset you?" He tilted his head. "Please tell me so that I may make it right."

Nonalaka said:
((@AsongOfIceandFire Dakota texted Anson. To have coffee with her and some friends, that's what all the tagging is about))
(Oooohhhh ok. xD . I came home to find 32 alerts.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Are you mad at me or something?" Ansom asked. "If so, what could I have possibly done to upset you?" He tilted his head. "Please tell me so that I may make it right."

(Oooohhhh ok. xD . I came home to find 32 alerts.)
''i was gonna make my move until i noticed Shira with you...''

*Nanase then turns her back to Ansom*

''again, your not worth eating''

Angel was laying on the roof of the school in her bikini getting a tan while Castiel was sleeping. Castiel had never seen her in a bikini even tho hes seen her naked shes kinda scared to let him see her in the bikini. Her bikini was baby blue the bottomes had ties on each side and the top had a clip in the middle.

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

((Ah, jeez sorry xD , well he's invited, he can come if he likes))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i was gonna make my move until i noticed Shira with you...''
*Nanase then turns her back to Ansom*

''again, your not worth eating''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "Not worth eating? One, I wouldn't want to be eaten. Two, I cannot be eaten by you." He smiled and put his hands on Nanase's shoulders. "Look.....I am a God. We do not tie down for very long. Even if you did make a move....it probably wouldn't have lasted. No one can really love me. It is impossible." He sighed and began to gently massage her shoulders.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "Not worth eating? One, I wouldn't want to be eaten. Two, I cannot be eaten by you." He smiled and put his hands on Nanase's shoulders. "Look.....I am a God. We do not tie down for very long. Even if you did make a move....it probably wouldn't have lasted. No one can really love me. It is impossible." He sighed and began to gently massage her shoulders.
''so then what? your gonna toy with Shira's heart forever then? i wouldnt even consider you a god or even an anti-god after that...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so then what? your gonna toy with Shira's heart forever then? i wouldnt even consider you a god or even an anti-god after that...''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shook his head. "I am not toying with her heart. I am trying to lay her off gently. She is too attached." He smiled and continued to massage her shoulders. "Besides.....if I did toy with her....I would definitely be the Anti-God. I am omnimalevolence." He shrugged. "Let me ask you one question. Do you think that you love me?" He asked.

Violetta was sipping Pepsi through a straw sitting in the air. Slightlu amused she snapped her fingers, a violet appearing in Ansom's hair. She looked to Abe and Dakota.

"Where we going?"

@Nonalaka @AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom let go of Nanase's shoulders and grabbed the violet from his hair. He chuckled and shook his head. "Oh, Vio. You of all people should know that I prefer roses." He muttered as he remembered the incident in which he made all trees in the world turn to giant purple roses that attracted giant bees. He smiled and sat on the edge of the bed.

@Lumina @Himeragi Seiker

"Ah, yes, the cafe just down the street, we thought it'd be a nice idea to bring everyone to get to know eachother" Dakota replied, taking out her phone, checking to see if Ansom had replied to the invite. She rolled her eyes a bit, "I'm not surprised." She mumbked to herself, looking a bit disappointed.

Colin was idily walking behind, half daydreaming as usual.

@AsongOfIceandFire @Jofune Tsurabisu

Violetta grinned, the violet in his hand turning into a purple rose with a note attached.

《 But you must admit, violets are quite pretty. 》

She popped over to walk next to Dakota, popsicle in hand. She held out a cherry one for the girl, a smile on her face.

@Nonalaka @AsongOfIceandFire

Dakota shoved the phone into the pocket of her dress before turning to violetta, she looked at the popsicle for a bit then took it "Ah, thank you" she replied, giving a polite smile.

@Lumina

"So, tell me, Dakota, would you happen to have dinner plans, later?" he asked, as he did not know the eating schedule at the school. Blushing he realized he blurted it right out there. Well mostly cause he was starving too.

@Nonalaka @AsongOfIceandFire @Lumina @Himeragi Seiker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back