• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hubs blushed but shook her head "I-it might be my first time but..." She said embarasingly

[/QUOTE]
HUBS?! XDD)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hubs blushed but shook her head "I-it might be my first time but..." She said embarasingly

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little bit "I have a bit of experience so I could teach you" He said in a nervous voice

Colin took a bite of it "huh, it tastes pretty good, I must say"

@Lumina

---------------

"I'm sure it will be" she replied with a smile, "I'm glad you're settling in well!"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

---------------

((Sorry for short scattered replies, im in the car, the connection isnt great.;- ;) )

Annabel looked down and blushed a little more "th-that wasn't what I was thinking" she wispered under her breath

@Himeragi Seiker

Hina blushed more then placed her hand on her mark before it glowed then they appered over a bed in a room he wouldn't recognize

Daniel reaver]Annabel looked down and blushed a little more "th-that wasn't what I was thinking" she wispered under her breath [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina blushed more then placed her hand on her mark before it glowed then they appered over a bed in a room he wouldn't recognize
Al looked a bit shocked "Whe-When did we?"

Daniel reaver]Annabel looked down and blushed a little more "th-that wasn't what I was thinking" she wispered under her breath [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

''Natsuru, u like to tease women that catches your eye dont chya?''

''yup...its fun really''

"J-just now" she said nervously to Al "it's my room in the house in oblivion" she said as she stared up at Al with a blush

Annabel blushed more wondering if add liked her in the clothes but didn't say any thing as she tryes to pull the short skirt farther down her legs

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"J-just now" she said nervously to Al "it's my room in the house in oblivion" she said as she stared up at Al with a blush

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little "It's nice" He said with a smile

Violetta grinned at the boy.

"Of course, no scone made by a goddess would taste badly! if you ever need anything lemme know. I can create literally everything."

She helped Natsumi up, jumping up to sit floating next to the fallen goddess.

@Nonalaka

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned at the boy.
"Of course, no scone made by a goddess would taste badly! if you ever need anything lemme know. I can create literally everything."

She helped Natsumi up, jumping up to sit floating next to the fallen goddess.

@Nonalaka
''hmm...so what should i do now...im bored really''

*Natsumi then pokes Annabel and her dress comes back and the dress she was wearing that was made by Natsuru appears infront of her*

''a little souvenir''

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]S
shire watched Ansom go then turned to han and smiled "hi" she said again before she sighed and layed down on the floor with a look of pure happiness on her face

@AsongOfIceandFire

(Sorry my wifi cramped out on me last night)

The guys just lauphed "really you??? Ha that's funny bro but she's way out of out of your leuge so why don't you just go back to eating your sushi alright" he said as he waved off Al off then started flirting with Hina again as she blushed more

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded. "Hello." He propped his feet on the table. "You do not have to lay on the floor, you know." He let out a laugh.

*Nanase appears next to Ansom with her arms crossed*

''hello...''

@AsongOfIceandFire

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Whatevs)
Did you just denie a sweet hug O.o )

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire