• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira looked away ashamed at her self before she quickly went to ansoms room and sat down on his bed and hugged a pillow and started to cry into it "I'm sorry ansom I'm sorry" she said into he pillow

@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina looked at him curiously "what is it" she asked a little worried

"is that supposed to intimedate me? cause its not working" masao said calmly trying to hide the fact that kilis teeth scared the shit out of him. he then bent down to pick up his stuff. "so whats your name?" masao asked

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked away ashamed at her self before she quickly went to ansoms room and sat down on his bed and hugged a pillow and started to cry into it "I'm sorry ansom I'm sorry" she said into he pillow
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "Sorry this will have to wait Hina" He said as he stood up and put on his shirt pants shoes and Flame Jacket "An old friend of mine needs some help" Al sighs "I need you to come with me she might not listen to me her name is.....Shira"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked away ashamed at her self before she quickly went to ansoms room and sat down on his bed and hugged a pillow and started to cry into it "I'm sorry ansom I'm sorry" she said into he pillow
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Han walked into the room, now back to his original male form. "Please do not cry. I hate crying." He sighed and extended his arms. "Who needs a hug?"

Luce looked up to find another guy sitting in his booth. "Uh, hey, I know you might be tired, and in need of a coffee boost, but I'm pretty sure you could find another seat to take it in." he said to the stranger.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Luce looked up to find another guy sitting in his booth. "Uh, hey, I know you might be tired, and in need of a coffee boost, but I'm pretty sure you could find another seat to take it in." he said to the stranger.

[/QUOTE]
Falim walked over to the table "Is there a problem here sir?"

"I don't want a hug from you" she said before she cried into the pillow and layed down "I broke my promis to him" she said with hatred for her self in her voice

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Luce looked up to find another guy sitting in his booth. "Uh, hey, I know you might be tired, and in need of a coffee boost, but I'm pretty sure you could find another seat to take it in." he said to the stranger.

[/QUOTE]
Sora turned to the man next to him with a blank face. "What I can't sit here and wait for service?"

At

Sweetone said:
"its up to you babe I love you and you dont need to get me anything" she said and laid next to him in his arms
rio smiled as the ring became a black stone and became solid as he smiled at her warmly

Kili tilted his head slightly, confused by Masao's comment. "I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to intimidate you at all. I was just being friendly..." Kili's words trailed off as the boy began to collect his things, upon being prompted for his name, he coughed. "O-oh, right. I'm Kili. I'm a...student, here. Nice to meet you." He finished, giving a gentler smile, with his mouth closed.

@jakobtatee

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't want a hug from you" she said before she cried into the pillow and layed down "I broke my promis to him" she said with hatred for her self in her voice
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Han shrugged. "Now you two are even." He chuckled. "Did you know that when Ansom was away from you for a short amount of time.....he screwed another goddess. The Goddess of the Virtual Age to be more exact." He nodded. "And all I am asking for is a hug...." He put his arms down. "No wonder you weren't enough for Ansom."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled as the ring became a black stone and became solid as he smiled at her warmly

[/QUOTE]
She blushed hard and hides her face in his chest "your amazing Atrio" she said.

AL IS ALIVE O.o SINCE WHEN)

Slaxt said:
Sora turned to the man next to him with a blank face. "What I can't sit here and wait for service?"
"Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. Congratulations on proving you're not as stupid as you look. It must have been quite the challenge..." Luce said, shrugging dramatically, his eyes closed.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han shrugged. "Now you two are even." He chuckled. "Did you know that when Ansom was away from you for a short amount of time.....he screwed another goddess. The Goddess of the Virtual Age to be more exact." He nodded. "And all I am asking for is a hug...." He put his arms down. "No wonder you weren't enough for Ansom."
William's eyes widened from hearing this and thought "Damn it Al please hurry!"

Sweetone said:
She blushed hard and hides her face in his chest "your amazing Atrio" she said.
AL IS ALIVE O.o SINCE WHEN)
(For quite a damn while xD )

Shiras eyes went wide before she nuzzled the pillow more and cried more "he wouldn't your lieing" she said into the pillow

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shiras eyes went wide before she nuzzled the pillow more and cried more "he wouldn't your lieing" she said into the pillow
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(Where are you guys Al is going to arrive)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. Congratulations on proving you're not as stupid as you look. It must have been quite the challenge..." Luce said, shrugging dramatically, his eyes closed.

[/QUOTE]
Sora slowly gets up and stares the man down, a bit pissed off. "I know you did not just call me stupid."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shiras eyes went wide before she nuzzled the pillow more and cried more "he wouldn't your lieing" she said into the pillow
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Han shrugged and sat next to Shira. "I am a lot of things. But a liar isn't one of them." He kissed her cheek and stood up. "If you want to talk.....I'll be in the kitchen." He walked to the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled more before a black black ring appered on his hand in return

[/QUOTE]
She smiled "i guess thats how a nightmare gets married" she asked and kissed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back