• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
'I think he's mocking us. That insolent demon whelp...' Killia said with anger.

'Wait, did you just say he's a demon?' Kili said, light bulbs flashing in his head.

'I...I did, didn't I?' Killia said, a hellfire bulb flashing to life over his nonexistent mind.

'So I can control him, right?'

'Yes, but...'

'But, what?'

'...You have to kiss him.'

'I will kill you for this, one day...'Kili said, turning back around to face the boy. "U-Uhm...can I do something, really quick?" he said to Masao.

'Pfft, I never got hit on by male demons. Why do you think my legions were mostly female, anyway?'

@jakobtatee

Slaxt said:
Sora lies there in bed staring at the ceiling smiling on what he had done. Slaxt, not in control of his body, frowns. Why did you do that... That was horrible. Sora chuckles "Either go big or go home... I did both." Slaxt sighs, getting pissed off. Sora, I hope you die in a hole. Sora chuckles "We're Nigh-Omnipotent... Only thing that can kills us are sanctums... I'm not scared."
William stood up and searched the life force of the world for Sora and smirks "Found you bastard" He said before rushing out the door to go after Sora he spoke in Sora's head "I know I can't kill you however I can just torture you until you wish you were dead!"

shortyshot8 said:
William stood up and searched the life force of the world for Sora and smirks "Found you bastard" He said before rushing out the door to go after Sora he spoke in Sora's head "I know I can't kill you however I can just torture you until you wish you were dead!"
( xD . You cannot even hurt him.)

Sora smiles, speaking back to William "You can't even hurt me... Scrub." He chuckles and shuts off the connection between him and William.

@shorthshot8

Suddenly, Sora's roof falls apart, as Luce comes crashing through it. "You know, your star is really dull. So I guess if I had called you an idiot, it would have been an accurate description..." He said, turning towards Sora.

@Slaxt

Slaxt said:
Sora smiles, speaking back to William "You can't even hurt me... Scrub." He chuckles and shuts off the connection between him and William.
@shorthshot8
William laughs to himself and thinks "He thinks he is untouchable yet if I freeze him then brake that ice he will be gone!"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Sora is nigh-omnipotent. The only beings that can do any real harm to him are God, Anti-God, and Sanctums.)
(I just explained how I could harm him)

shortyshot8 said:
William laughs to himself and thinks "He thinks he is untouchable yet if I freeze him then brake that ice he will be gone!"

(How would you freeze him if your powers do not affect him.....-.-)

shortyshot8 said:

(Heck, my character actually has the power of god slayer, so I mean, really xD )

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(How would you freeze him if your powers do not affect him.....-.-)
(Ok I'm gonna say it now if he is a ice cube then he can't do much)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Heck, my character actually has the power of god slayer, so I mean, really xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Well this makes things easier xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(Ok I'm gonna say it now if he is a ice cube then he can't do much)
(You cannot freeze him because his powers include omni-negation. Geez. I got asked whether stupidity or Arrogance was worse. I found my answer.)

@Slaxt[/URL]
Sora frowns, seeing the roof had been broken. "Ruude... You could've at least broken down the door?" He snaps, repairing the roof. "Anyways let's restart this..." Sora snaps again, causing Luce to be in front of his door.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(You cannot freeze him because his powers include omni-negation. Geez. I got asked whether stupidity or Arrogance was worse. I found my answer.)
(Mean... But kind of funny.)

Kili walks up to Masao nervously, unsure of what to do. 'Uhm...'

'Just kiss him! And be sure to assert your dominance! The man has to melt like butter in your embrace! And I'm never talking you through this again!' Killia said, before tuning out the next few minutes.

"O-Okay..." Kili said, before wrapping his longer arms around the boy awkwardly.

@jakobtatee

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(I don't even care about the other crap but did you just call me a idiot?)

Luce stands outside the door, smirking. "So, you like to play games, do you?" He said, before pulling the door knob off the door and leaping into the air over his room. " Well, how about some catch, you sonnuvabitch!" As he finishes, he tosses the door knob, now pressed into a ball, at Sora's room at high speed, the wad of metal impacting like a small meteor.

@shortyshot8

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(I have no idea what you are talking about :P )
(Really now for a moment I thought we could get along but then you go and throw a random ass insult at me)

Kili gulped nervously, before closing his eyes, and smashing his lips to masao's.

@jakobtatee

Sora sighs appearing on the roof of the dorms. "Wow put other people in danger too.. Nice." He catches the door knob and tosses it aside. "Please refrain from involving other people in this... Idiot.." He chuckles.

@Kalin Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back