• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Natsuru comes back with tea and coffee*

''here ya go''

*He gives Annabel coffee and Add her tea*

''so Add, when you goin back to work? its your shift right now''

''its not like any customers just came except us''

*Add sips some of her tea*

@Daniel reaver

masao was shocked when the boy kissed him, but he leaned into it just wondering what was going on. he then got a taste in his mouth. the taste of another demon. he then knew why the boy had kissed him. 'shit' masao thought

Suddenly, Luce appeared behind him, as a light appeared on both of their chests. "Just wanted to draw you out to an even playing field!" he said, swinging a fist at Sora. If he made any attempt to avoid the attack outside of physically blocking or avoiding it(Which he probably would), Sora would be surprised to find his abilities not working.

@jakobtatee

@Slaxt[/URL]
Sora looks down at the light and sighs, snapping it away. He turns around "Just saying this probably won't wo-" he was cut off with a punch, which did not effect him but only effected the man's hand, making it break. "That was rude... Let me talk before you throw a punch."

shira didnt want to get up she was to paranoid after what he had said about ansom "did he really do that" she asked her self quietly as she layed there

@AsongOfIceandFire

(The reason I have been having a bad day is because my GirlFriend broke up with me because her friend didn't like me)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira didnt want to get up she was to paranoid after what he had said about ansom "did he really do that" she asked her self quietly as she layed there
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed and sat back down "Maybe.....No she doesn't need me Shira can handle this" He said before smiling at Hina

Slaxt said:
Sora looks down at the light and sighs, snapping it away. He turns around "Just saying this probably won't wo-" he was cut off with a punch, which did not effect him but only effected the man's hand, making it break. "That was rude... Let me talk before you throw a punch."
(Just wanna say, his ability is kinda built to nit be negated, but I will let you get away with this punch. Also, I don't think someone with the physical strength to turn a ball into a meteor from within orbit is going to break his hand on anything short of ...well, good luck coming up with something :P )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira didnt want to get up she was to paranoid after what he had said about ansom "did he really do that" she asked her self quietly as she layed there
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
what happened to shira? o-o?)))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Just wanna say, his ability is kinda built to nit be negated, but I will let you get away with this punch. Also, I don't think someone with the physical strength to turn a ball into a meteor from within orbit is going to break his hand on anything short of ...well, good luck coming up with something :P )

[/QUOTE]
(You cannot negate Sora's power unless you are a Sanctum. Just saying.)

Luce smirked, standing up straight. "Alright. Have anything else you need to say?" He asks, putting his hands at his sides.

@Slaxt

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed. "Seriously. I am trying to be nice here." He said before making his own sandwich.

''il be going for a sec Annabel, later''

*Add then teleports besides Shira while Add is still in his genderbent neko form*

''sh-shira...? you okay?''

@Daniel reaver

Slaxt said:
Sora looks up at the sky in thought. "Hmm... Keep others out of this fight..." He sighs and looks at Luce "Aren't you supposed to be a good guy?..."
William looks at Sora and Luce and thought "D-Damn I feel so useless!"

shira called out "its not my fault you lied about ansom then tryed to take me" she said before crying into the pillow more at the thought of ansom leaving her just so he could be with another girl not noticing add

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira called out "its not my fault you lied about ansom then tryed to take me" she said before crying into the pillow more at the thought of ansom leaving her just so he could be with another girl
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
''sh-shira? what happened?''

*Add's face was even more worried*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira called out "its not my fault you lied about ansom then tryed to take me" she said before crying into the pillow more at the thought of ansom leaving her just so he could be with another girl
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Han walked into the room and looked at Shira. He noticed the weird person in the room and he tapped him on the head, sending him out. He then locked down the dorm using the power of the Aether. He looked back at Shira. "I do not lie. Ask him when he gets back."

"I'm a guy. Whether or not I'm good depends on the person looking at me, don't you think?" Luce said, his smirk ever present on his lips. "Why? You planning on appealing to my sense of justice? You already did that when you broke a girl's leg because you were having a tantrum."

@Slaxt

hina frowned knowing that it was about another girl "do you still love her?' she asked some pain in her voice as she nuzzled als chest again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back