• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
hina quickly looked around for al "al....al!!!!"she said before she stood up and her armor and sword appered on her before she put a hand to her mark making her dissapere then reapere in the yard with anger on her face

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns. "I must have passed out because I haven't been able to sleep lately..." She mumbles, sighing. "Well, thanks."
Panda smiles and licks her face happily "You're welcome!" He picks her up by the shirt and appears in the school courtyard, setting her down on the bench gently. "Anyways I must go! WHEEE!" He starts sprinting away on all fours.

Violetta frowned, popping on the other side of the room. She holds her head, nearly glaring at Ansom.

"Ugh. Was that really necessary? Lemme think... maybe..."

She snapped her fingers, her form turning into an exact replica of Ansom's. She grinned, looking down at herself.

"Think this would work? Woah. Never realized how much higher my voice was than yours."

She gave a questioning look to Ansom.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"I'm guessing this is her boyfriend, and I can tell you, we have no real affiliation beyond a girl brought us here." Luce said, stretching. "Look, if you fixed up your shit, then I've done my job. I'm not gonna keep playing the game after the prizes have all been dished out..." He said, as he walked off, carrying William. "I will be watching your dumbass star, though. Lets hope we don't cross paths again."

@shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Violetta frowned, popping on the other side of the room. She holds her head, nearly glaring at Ansom.
"Ugh. Was that really necessary? Lemme think... maybe..."

She snapped her fingers, her form turning into an exact replica of Ansom's. She grinned, looking down at herself.

"Think this would work? Woah. Never realized how much higher my voice was than yours."

She gave a questioning look to Ansom.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom gave a small chuckle as he viewed the new Violetta. "Wow, Vio, I never knew you can be so hot. I mean, I've checked you out before, but...." He shook his head. "Anyways, I may be cruel, but I have dignity. I must tell Shira myself."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I'm guessing this is her boyfriend, and I can tell you, we have no real affiliation beyond a girl brought us here." Luce said, stretching. "Look, if you fixed up your shit, then I've done my job. I'm not gonna keep playing the game after the prizes have all been dished out..." He said, as he walked off. "I will be watching your dumbass star, though. Lets hope we don't cross paths again."
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Sora stares Luce off "Watching over my star?..." He scoffs "What are you Clover?" He chuckles and appears on his bed. He lies down, smiling "Hope we don't cross paths again." He says in a stupid voice, mockingly.

Al looked confused "Wha-Falim why did you bring me he-" Falim punched him in the face "IDIOT I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE PROPHECY *Sigh* Just tell me where this Hina is I will kill her and this will be over!" Al put his hand over his Mark and spoke to Hina "Do not come to me"

@Daniel reaver

hina stoped and unsheathed her sword from her back with one hand "i shall come to you and defeat whever stands in my way" hina said to him before placing a hand on her makr and appereing next to al in a fighting stance with the sword in one hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina stoped and unsheathed her sword from her back with one hand "i shall come to you and defeat whever stands in my way" hina said to him before placing a hand on her makr and appereing next to al in a fighting stance with the sword in one hand

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "I told you not to if you kill her William will kill us all" He said before Falim tried to punch him again but he caught it easily "Hina you can take her arm though"

hina stared at the girl with rage as her hair started to float as power radiated from her "he is mine and you will not touch him!!!!" she said as she brought her sword down on falims arm taking it clean off

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina stared at the girl with rage as her hair started to float as power radiated from her "he is mine and you will not touch him!!!!" she said as she brought her sword down on falims arm taking it clean off

[/QUOTE]
Tears flooded Falim's eyes as William threw a punch at Al he caught it as well "*Sigh* Hina you take Falim I will take William" He said before poking William in the forehead

hina smiled as she launched at falim swinging her sword almost as fast as sound as she hit falim with it again and again but not causing any damage big enough to kill her

Violetta changes back into her normal attire,

stylish_anime_girl_by_danesse198-d6lra3m.png

a soft grin on her face.

"Been checking me out eh? Well anyways, good on you for keeping your dignity. Honestly..."

She walks back over to him, tenderly placing a hand on his arm.

"Just be honest. The real Annie is the best Annie after all."

Winking she stepped back, twirling a bit, feeling good to get out of that dress. Oversized school uniforms were the most comfortable.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina stared at the girl with rage as her hair started to float as power radiated from her "he is mine and you will not touch him!!!!" she said as she brought her sword down on falims arm taking it clean off

[/QUOTE]
(Oh, no. William won't kill you for that. No chance at all. Nnnope...)

Lumina said:
Violetta changes back into her normal attire,
stylish_anime_girl_by_danesse198-d6lra3m.png

a soft grin on her face.

"Been checking me out eh? Well anyways, good on you for keeping your dignity. Honestly..."

She walks back over to him, tenderly placing a hand on his arm.

"Just be honest. The real Annie is the best Annie after all."

Winking she stepped back, twirling a bit, feeling good to get out of that dress. Oversized school uniforms were the most comfortable.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom gave a smug smile. "Any Annie is the best Annie." He laughed and gave Violetta a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. "Seriously thanks." He nodded. "You really helped me out this.....time." He grinned and prepared to face Shira.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina smiled as she launched at falim swinging her sword almost as fast as sound as she hit falim with it again and again but not causing any damage big enough to kill her

[/QUOTE]
Falim fell to the floor in submission as William and Al fought faster then possible to see by the naked eye Al was blocking every attack William threw easily before William threw a Icicle at Hina Al caught it and melted it as anger flooded his eyes and he punched William sending him threw the wall and all the way to the school as William was knocked out before Al transported himself and Hina back to the room "Shall we continue?"

shira was laying there on ansome bed before she looked up at him and smiled happily before she quickly hugged him around his neck greatfully

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

hina looked around suprised before blushing at al as her sword dissapered

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira was laying there on ansome bed before she looked up at him and smiled happily before she quickly hugged him around his neck greatfully
@AsongOfIceandFire

hina looked around suprised before blushing at al as her sword dissapered

[/QUOTE]
Al grinned as he tackled her onto the bed again with his knee in between her legs and his hand (You know where xD ;) )

*Add then sat against the wall next to the dorm door*

''hope she'll be okay there...aigo what the hell did you tell her Han?!!''

shes sitting like this:

hina smiled as the armor dissapered leaving the small amount of cloth on her as she pushed into him "what is it" she asked him softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina smiled as the armor dissapered leaving the small amount of cloth on her as she pushed into him "what is it" she asked him softly

[/QUOTE]
Al didn't move but blushed even more "It's just the way I'm positioned...."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom gave a smug smile. "Any Annie is the best Annie." He laughed and gave Violetta a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. "Seriously thanks." He nodded. "You really helped me out this.....time." He grinned and prepared to face Shira.
Violetta couldn't help but crack a smile at his gestures. She definitely missed this guy.

"I can leave you be if you want. since it's so personal. The poor thing..."

She placed a hand on her cheek sympathetically, then cringed thinking of the poor succubus' reaction.

"Kinda has to be done. Your feelings come first."

She looked at Ansom, nodding.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom unwrapped Shira from him and st her down. "We cannot be together anymore." He turned around and pumped his hand into the air. "That was super easy." He smiled and gave a thumbs up to Violetta before turning back towards Shira.

@Daniel reaver @Lumina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back