• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira just sat there with life less eyes before she pulled away from add and crawled back over to the knife picking it up again and continuing as the blood leaked out more and onto the floor as she just stared at it ignoring both of them
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''dammit shira...!! its stupid to think just because Ansom turned you down you have to kill yourself!!''

sorry lol)))

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''dammit shira...!! its stupid to think just because Ansom turned you down you have to kill yourself!!''

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "This has happened once before yet somehow it's worse......" William grabbed Shira by the wrist "DAMN IT GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!"

Lumina said:
((Oh lordy))
"Yeah really. I figured she would have fought harder."

She shrugged, moving closer to Ansom.

"Hope she's okay though."

She looked at the dorm door, crossing her arms.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "She'll be fine. I am sure Add is already on the scene." He laughed and lied down on the bed. "Wow....being single actually feels great. I do not feel like a chained wolf anymore." He smiled. "No wonder you are always single, Vio."

Panda runs through the dorms on all fours, passing by Ansom's open door roaring out of joy. "WHEEEEEE!!!!"

(Need some happiness...)

shira turned to add and the other boy with her lifless blood red eyes "did you know that a succubus can tell when they truly loved some one and they have broken the succubusses hear when our eyes go blood red" she said in a voice that held so much pain and heart break in it before she continued to cut her wrist moving the knife to a different spot and cuting it again

@shortyshot8

*Add then walked to the knife and grabbed it making it disappear and holds Shira by the shoulders and looks her straight in the eye. Add's eyes then started to turn black*

''Shira...your smarter than this...look you may think u dont have a reason to live but you do! without you, i have no idea how im gonna deal with my life dammit!! AND I SEE YOU MORE THAN A SUCCUBUS!! I SEE YOU AS SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL!!!''

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Add then walked to the knife and grabbed it making it disappear and holds Shira by the shoulders and looks her straight in the eye*
''Shira...your smarter than this...look you may think u dont have a reason to live but you do! without you, i have no idea how im gonna deal with my life dammit!!''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
A tear slid from William's eye "There are friends waiting for you don't just leave them behind!!!" He said thinking of Himself Add Falim and Al

"i feel the same way without ansom" she said lifelessly as she layed down on the floor with her eyes wide open as the blood from her wrists started to slowly pool on the floor mixing with the tears that flooded from her eyes

@shortyshot8

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i feel the same way without add" she said lifelessly as she layed down on the floor with her eyes wide open as the blood from her wrists started to slowly pool on the floor
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William yelled out "DAMN IT ADD GET HER A BANDAGE!!!"

Violetta moved over to a wall, sliding down it.

"I suppose. There's just been no... point to relationships. Everything has it's time. I can't tell you how often I've had to tell myself that. I meet someone, the relationship seems great, but no matter what I'll always exist after them. They'll die, one way or another. Old age? Their lifespan is a mere blink for me. Murder or any other violent death? Happens so often I'm numb to it. Like I said... doesn't seem to be a point to it. At least not in my case."

Without realizing it she had gone real deep in her explanation, and when she finished she cleared her throat.

"Sorry. I've just...always been single."

She slumped a bit against the wall.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i feel the same way without add" she said lifelessly as she layed down on the floor with her eyes wide open as the blood from her wrists started to slowly pool on the floor
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
*Add then put her hand on her wrist as the wound healed*

''dammit...fine die! if you think something good is gonna come from dieing, then go ahead!! theres nothing left after death!! while you can still gain while your alive!!! ive had it worst than you!!!! i lost my familly and i was isolated from the entire world for 12 years!!!! i wanted to kill myself because i lost everything!! your lucky you arent me dammit!!!''

*Add's body then started to release a massive surge of electrical and plasma surges as his original gender then started to flash while screaming loudly for 5 seconds. After that, the surges stopped and she fell to the floor on her hands and knees breaking into tears*

@shortyshot8

Panda slowly walks back to Ansom's open door. "Ooo... An open dorm.." He walks in on all fours, looking around the dorm. "I wonder if this place has bamboo..."

@asogoficeandfire @Lumina

Lumina said:
Violetta moved over to a wall, sliding down it.
"I suppose. There's just been no... point to relationships. Everything has it's time. I can't tell you how often I've had to tell myself that. I meet someone, the relationship seems great, but no matter what I'll always exist after them. They'll die, one way or another. Old age? Their lifespan is a mere blink for me. Murder or any other violent death? Happens so often I'm numb to it. Like I said... doesn't seem to be a point to it. At least not in my case."

Without realizing it she had gone real deep in her explanation, and when she finished she cleared her throat.

"Sorry. I've just...always been single."

She slumped a bit against the wall.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom laughed and raised an eyebrow. "No, no. Keep talking. I love inner monologues." He grinned and shrugged his shoulders before putting his hands behind his head. "There is nothing wrong with being single, Vio, but I am genuinely surprised that you do not have a partner." He nodded his head. "Anyways, you are welcome to stay the night. I've got a futon in the corner over there. Plus, if you are feeling bold....this bed is pretty big." He yawned loudly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Add then put her hand on her wrist as the wound healed*
''dammit...fine die! if you think something good is gonna come from dieing, then go ahead!! theres nothing left!!! ive had it worst than you!!!! i lost my familly and i was isolated from the entire world for 12 years!!!! i wanted to kill myself because i lost everything!! your lucky you arent me dammit!!!''

*Add's body then started to release a massive surge of electrical and plasma surges as his original gender then started to flash while screaming loudly for 5 seconds. After that, the surges stopped and she fell to the floor on her hands and knees breaking into tears*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked shocked as he spoke silently "Damn it Al where are you......."

"you think you know what its like.... heart break for a succubus is worse than an eternity of torture" she said as she layed there pain flooding her voice and eyes as her heart felt like it had been stabbed multiple time

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you think you know what its like.... heart break for a succubus is worse than an eternity of torture" she said as she layed there pain flooding her voice and eyes as her heart felt like it had been stabbed multiple time

[/QUOTE]
(Ansom be like)

1111982.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you think you know what its like.... heart break for a succubus is worse than an eternity of torture" she said as she layed there pain flooding her voice and eyes as her heart felt like it had been stabbed multiple time

[/QUOTE]
Al felt his name called "Sorry Hina someone needs me" He said as he vanished in a blaze of fire he was now in front of Add Shira and William "What happened here" He said as his eyes were glowing golden

"I think even if I was in a relationship I wouldn't really change much."

She was about to pop next to Ansom because that bed really was hella comfy when she noticed somebody walk into his dorm.

"Um. Hello. Can we- ahem, I help you?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
*Add then slapped her across the face*

''you had no idea how its like...to be me....ive been there before.....i used to use an incubus form or a succubus form trying to seek love...but neither worked...!! I KNOW EXACTLY HOW IT FEELS!!! I KNOW YOUR DAMN RIGHT STRONG AND YOU CAN STILL HOLD!!! THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU!!!''

*Add then said her next 2 words with a whisper*

''like myself.....''

@shortyshot8

Lumina said:
"I think even if I was in a relationship I wouldn't really change much."

She was about to pop next to Ansom because that bed really was hella comfy when she noticed somebody walk into his dorm.

"Um. Hello. Can we- ahem, I help you?"

@AsongOfIceandFire
"Why do people like my dorm so much?" He sighed and rolled over so that he was facing the door. "Yes?" He asked until he realized it was a panda. He frowned. "Really?"

@Slaxt

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Add then slapped her across the face*
''you had no idea how its like...to be me....ive been there before.....i used to use an incubus form or a succubus form trying to seek love...but neither worked...!! I KNOW EXACTLY HOW IT FEELS!!! I KNOW YOUR DAMN RIGHT STRONG AND YOU CAN STILL HOLD!!! THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU!!!''

*Add then said her next 2 words with a whisper*

''like myself.....''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al walked over and kneeled in front of Shira and Add "The age of reckoning will come soon if this continues.....Nevermind just tell me what happened

shira just layed there before screaming "BUT I DON'T WANT YOU.... I WANT ANSOM I WANT THE BOY THAT I HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH I WANT THE BOY THAT I WANTED TO BE WITH FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!" she screamed before getting up and walking to her room and locking the door behind her

@shortyshot8

(Soo, Al beats up on Will, while Al's girl cuts up Will's girl...and everyone is fine with this?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back