• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Add then teleports near Shira but turn invisible to see how shes doing. She smiles a bit and sits on the bed. If Shira or Han saw the bed, there would be some kind of pressure against the bed*

'she seems fine...im glad...'

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina blushed slightly as she stared at him with a loving smile across her face

[/QUOTE]
Al leaned his face to hers before kissing her softly

shiras eyes went wide as she felt all want and desire to live leave her body as the words rolled off of his tong "wh-what" she said in disbelief before she looked down as her eyes became a dead red color and she held onto her chest tightly

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Add then starts to tear up*
''life sucks...dammit...wish i was with her right now...''

*Add then teleports to the roof top of the dorm building and stands at the edge looking out*

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
William wakes up and sees a person on top of the dorm as he calls out "YOU OK UP THERE!?!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shiras eyes went wide as she felt all want and desire to live leave her body as the words rolled off of his tong "wh-what" she said in disbelief before she looked down as her eyes became a dead red color and she held onto her chest tightly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom looked at Shira, his eyes had a flash of sympathy before glowing a deep purple. Remember, Annie. Apathy. He nodded. "Yes. So if you would kindly leave my dorm and not cry. Wet tears mess up the carpet."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina blushed and happily kissed al back as she slowly slid her hands up his chest and around his neck

[/QUOTE]
Al wrapped his arms around Hina touching her back slowly sliding down

"Uh... Annie..."

Violetta popped next to the newly-single man.

"What's up with that...?

She looked at Shira, ready to place the girl in a time loop if things got too bad.

@AsongOfIceandFire @Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
William wakes up and sees a person on top of the dorm as he calls out "YOU OK UP THERE!?!"
*Add then heard a voice since she was still on the roof top and looks around*

''w-wha...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Add then heard a voice since she was still on the roof top and looks around*
''w-wha...?''

[/QUOTE]
William jumps on top of the building "What's wrong" He said with worry in his voice

Lumina said:
"Uh... Annie..."

Violetta popped next to the newly-single man.

"What's up with that...?

She looked at Shira, ready to place the girl in a time loop if things got too bad.

@AsongOfIceandFire @Daniel reaver
*Add then shrugged off the voice and teleported near Violetta*

''hey violetta...whats-''

*She then sees Shira and Ansom*

''o-oh...''

@AsongOfIceandFire

@Daniel reaver

shira got up then looked at ansom with blood red, dead eyes as tears streamed down her cheeks as she slowly wlaked out of the dorm and slowly down the hall aimlessly her eyes showing no sign of life n them as she opened her dorm room then closed it and droped her self to the floor and started to cry loudly

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira got up then looked at ansom with dead eyes as tears streamed down her cheeks as she slowly wlaked out of the dorm and slowly down the hall aimlessly her eyes showing no sign of life n them as she opened her dorm room then closed it and droped her self to the floor and started to cry loudly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
William glared at Ansom before running after Shira and stood by her door as he thought "No not again I won't let this happen again!!"

Ansom nodded and exhaled. "Well....that went much smoother than I anticipated." He looked at Add, whom seemed to be a girl at the moment. He rolled his eyes and looked at Violetta. "I hope she doesn't take it to hard." He shrugged. "Wait....actually....I hope she does." He chuckled.

@Lumina

*Add then teleported near Shira as she kneeled down and rubs her back not saying anything with a look of worry appeared on her face*

'sh-shira...'

@Daniel reaver

shira got up slowly then walked into her kitchen and grabed a knife then walked out to the living room and sat down on the floor as tears still streamed down her face from her life less eyes "i have no reason to live" she said softly as she slowly briught the knife to her wrist and slowly started to cut into it watching as the blood leaked out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira got up slowly thenwalked into her kitchen and grabed a knife then walked out to the living room and sat down on the floor as tars still streamed down her face "i have no reason to live" she said softly as she slowly briught the knife to her wrist and slowly started tu cut inti it watching as the blood leaked out

[/QUOTE]
William kicked the door down and ran over to Shira and grabbed the knife "NO I WON'T LET YOU DO THAT!!!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira got up slowly then walked into her kitchen and grabed a knife then walked out to the living room and sat down on the floor as tears still streamed down her face from her life less eyes "i have no reason to live" she said softly as she slowly briught the knife to her wrist and slowly started to cut into it watching as the blood leaked out

[/QUOTE]
jesus-christ-kid-is-the-vine-star-we-need-and-des-2-22274-1415744865-11.jpg

Daniel reaver]shira got up slowly then walked into her kitchen and grabed a knife then walked out to the living room and sat down on the floor as tears still streamed down her face from her life less eyes "i have no reason to live" she said softly as she slowly briught the knife to her wrist and slowly started to cut into it watching as the blood leaked out [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add then ran to Shira and hugged her taking the knife and throwing it away*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3] ''DONT SAY THAT SHIRA!!! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT!!''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add then ran to Shira and hugged her taking the knife and throwing it away*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] ''DONT SAY THAT SHIRA!!! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT!!''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
(Always ruining my posts xD )

shira just sat there with life less eyes before she pulled away from add and crawled back over to the knife picking it up again and continuing as the blood leaked out more and onto the floor as she just stared at it ignoring both of them

@shortyshot8

((Oh lordy))

"Yeah really. I figured she would have fought harder."

She shrugged, moving closer to Ansom.

"Hope she's okay though."

She looked at the dorm door, crossing her arms.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back