• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansom put a finger to his chin. Should I take advantage of this? He shook his head. No, why would I do tha- "Will you make me a sandwich.....with love of course. Damn....I am evil. He smiled and kissed Shira. "Please...." @Daniel reaver

hina layed there still blushing "a-al" she said nervously

blake sat there in the court yard in the grass and stared at a tree

Annabel sat there in a café while drinking a cup off coffee

(Annabel and blake are free)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina layed there still blushing "a-al" she said nervously
blake sat there in the court yard in the grass and stared at a tree

Annabel sat there in a café while drinking a cup off coffee

(Annabel and blake are free)

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little "Ye-Yeah what is it?"

"Well, one cannot love another if they do not love themselves first...still, no~" Madoka said, as he suddenly got increasingly heavy on Moriko. She started to tilt at about the same speed as he got heavy, until she was lying on her back in the hall, as he laid on top of her. "Do you need a hint, maybe?~"

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina blushed a little more "n-never mind" she said nervosuly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "It's ok you can tell me anything"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira nodded then quickly skipped out of his room and to the kitchen to start making him a sand which
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled as she left. "She is persistent. I will give her that." He smiled and shook his head before putting on pants and a shirt. He strapped his sword to his back and a knife to his leg. He put on metal armbands that covered from his wrist to his elbow.

shira happily hummed as she made the sandwhich

@AsongOfIceandFire

hina blushed a little more then turned around and sat up with her bakini still untied in the back "how much do you love me?" she asked him

trix said:
Trix still looked nervous but relaxed a bit still holding onto Clover she smiled nervously "Nice to meet you i'm Trix" she shook the girls hand gently. She couldn't help but chuckle slightly "You never know what the people can do here, no matter their age"
@Slaxt @Roman
Slaxt said:
Clover pets trix's head, smiling "I'm Clover and this is trix..." He shakes Ally's hand "Nice to meet you"
@trix
Ally shook Clover's hand, "I guess you're right, Trix, but I'm only 14. Besides, I'm a good person." She smiled and put her hand in, Trix's direction.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira happily hummed as she made the sandwhich
@AsongOfIceandFire

hina blushed a little more then turned around and sat up with her bakini still untied in the back "how much do you love me?" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Al's face looked worried "I love you enough that I would die for you I would do anything for you because I love you......Why do you ask?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira happily hummed as she made the sandwhich
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom walked out of his room and into the living room, where his roommate, Han, was reading a book. "You two make a lot of noise." The demon sighed which made Ansom laugh. "Do not try to tell me that you and Elizabeth are quiet." Ansom said as he sat down on a chair. Han blushed a bit but he kept silent.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's face looked worried "I love you enough that I would die for you I would do anything for you because I love you......Why do you ask?"
hina just wraped her arms around als neck then pulled him down "just.. wanted to make sure" she said siftly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina just wraped her arms around als neck then pulled him down "just.. wanted to make sure" she said siftly

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "I would never lie to you I promise that" He said calmly

shira ran out to ansome with a bright smile on her face "here!!" she said happily as she held out a plate with a sanwhich to ansom

@AsongOfIceandFire

hina just nuzzled als chest and nodded

Sweetone said:
Ruthy was hugging Atrio not wanting to wake up since today was the day they would be killed.
atrio layed there sleep with his fore head to hers

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira ran out to ansome with a bright smile on her face "here!!" she said happily as she held out a plate with a sanwhich to ansom
@AsongOfIceandFire

hina just nuzzled als chest and nodded

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "You-Your chest....." He said nervously

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm? No not at all!" She smiled politely at him "my my, you look a little more at home now with your attire ....shall we go?))
"Sure thing!" he said trying to conceal the blush on his face. "And you look pretty good in yours." he said, still not experienced enough to compliment ladies yet. He smiled as she led the way.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina just nuzzled al more not caring about it as she slowly slid up to als face and kissed him slowly

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed before kissing her back and thinking "What is this feeling?"

atrio layed there holding onto ruthy tightly

hina pulled away form al and smiled lovingly at him before laying her head on his chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back