• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmmmm, okay, do I know the person? ~" she began to ask.

@Kalin Scarlet

--------------------------------------------------

"Ah, no, I'm not busy" she replied as she pondered a bit, "hmm, there is a coffee shop down the street a bit, they sell all kids of tea and deserts too" she turned towards him "we could go their if you'd like?

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles and follows behind her, still holding her hand. "I wonder who we're going to meet..." He thought to himself.
Trix chuckled looking around watching for a person, anyone.

trix said:
Trix chuckled looking around watching for a person, anyone.
(Would anyone like to interact with Trix and Clover?)

Slaxt said:
(Would anyone like to interact with Trix and Clover?)
(( I will. (^.^) ))

Ally walked around the dorms looking to see if her friends had returned. When she found out they were still out, she headed outside, where she saw two people and smiled as she waved, "Hello." She said sweetly.

@trix

@Slaxt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled then rolled them over so she was on top then layed on him and hugged him tightly

[/QUOTE]
Al began to calm down as he spoke "If you squeeze any harder I might die" (Not trying to sound sexual or anything xD )

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 and Milo walk out of the cafe laughing
Mac "I know right"

[/QUOTE]
Still clinging to the boy, Adeline looks down at the school.

"So...this is a bit awkward but...what are you?"

Hina just giggled and nuzzled his cheek happily before siting up and looking down at him before blushing slightly "w-will you put lotion on me?" She asked nervously

Roman said:
(( I will. (^.^) ))
Ally walked around the dorms looking to see if her friends had returned. When she found out they were still out, she headed outside, where she saw two people and smiled as she waved, "Hello." She said sweetly.

@trix

@Slaxt
(Just waiting for trix to reply first bc you know... Ladies first.)

@trix

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just giggled and nuzzled his cheek happily before siting up and looking down at him before blushing slightly "w-will you put lotion on me?" She asked nervously

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Wha-What me?" He said nevously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded then got off off Al then layed down next to him and nervously unstraped the back strap then blushed

[/QUOTE]
Al's eye twitched nervously as he thought "Why does this always happen to me!!!" Al looked very nervous

Daniel reaver]Thana quickly turned around knowing where he was and grabed him again then doing the same thing as before "w-w-watcher" she said as she blushed while holding his hand to her ches [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]

@AriaTheWatcher

Hina hugged Al more making him lay on her as she giggled "I love you al" she wisperwd as she played with his hair
The Watcher frowns. "H-Hey, you agreed to do anything I told you to! L-Let go of me!"

Thana tried to but couldn't because of the fruit "I-i can't" she said nervously as her other hand grabed his free one and brought it to her hip "w-watcher stop this" she said as she blushed more

@AriaTheWatcher

Hina layed there nervously and handed him a bottle of sun tan lotion "c-come on don't be like that I would have asked you eventually" she said softly

Annabel sat there in the court yard reading a book with her legs crossed and a slight smile on her face

@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]

Hina layed there nervously and handed him a bottle of sun tan lotion "c-come on don't be like that I would have asked you eventually" she said softly

Annabel sat there in the court yard reading a book with her legs crossed and a slight smile on her face
Al blushed and then sighed "As a man it is my job just don't call me an idiot after ok?" He said jokingly as he put the lotion on his hands

"Ah, no, I'm not busy" she replied as she pondered a bit, "hmm, there is a coffee shop down the street a bit, they sell all kids of tea and deserts too" she turned towards him "we could go their if you'd like?

@Jofune Tsurabisu

"Let me drop my stuff off and we can head out to tea, my treat." he said, as he hoisted the bag better on his back. The thought of tea with her gave him a weird rush, and again with the universal sigh. (if you dont understand, Onmyoji are in touch with the universe itself and see it almost like a giant sitcom, a small joke on my character.) He figured he would also ask her where he could get general toiletries and maybe some casual mens clothes, but all that can wait.

@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]

The Watcher blushes. "I could if I knew what the fruit was doing to you."

Slaxt said:
(Just waiting for trix to reply first bc you know... Ladies first.)
@trix
Trix blinked curiously at the girl and waved hello nervously she looked at Clover "Looks like we found someone" she held onto his arm nervously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded and blushed a little more before she gasped when the cold liquid toughed her back

[/QUOTE]
Al looked a bit shocked "Yo-You ok down there?"

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed more as she pushed up into his chest "wh-what do s it look like" Thana said nervously before she stuck her toung out slightly then kissed watcher [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher blushes, almost taking off his mask. "I-I don't know..."

trix said:
Trix blinked curiously at the girl and waved hello nervously she looked at Clover "Looks like we found someone" she held onto his arm nervously.
Clover chuckles as trix held on tighter. He looks up at the girl and waves back, with a warm smile. "Hello!"

@Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back