• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thana kissed watcher deeply before pulling away and panting as she pushed watcher over to the bed then got on top of him "w-watcher please" she said before she kissed him again while sliding his hand farther down her back

@AriaTheWatcher

Hina nodded "j-just cold" she said nervously as she layed there waiting for him to start rubbing it in

Daniel reaver]Thana kissed watcher deeply before pulling away and panting as she pushed watcher over to the bed then got on top of him "w-watcher please" she said before she kissed him again while sliding his hand farther down her back [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]

Hina nodded "j-just cold" she said nervously as she layed there waiting for him to start rubbing it in
Al blushed as he moved his hands over her back "Sorry if it is really that cold I wouldn't know I'm kinda fire ya know"

Moriko placed a finger on her chin and swayed from side to side slightly "hmmm~ its Peaches!" She joked.

@Kalin Scarlet

----------

"Ah, fair enough, I'll wait here" she replied, smiling politely once more. See stuck her hands in her pockets and looked around as she waited.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded before she gasped again as the liquid hit her lower back "y-yeah" she said nervously to Al

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Man I feel like a complete creep" He said as he continued rubbing

Ally noticed the girl's grip tightened on the boy, "Hi sir, and I'm only fourteen miss. I don't think I could harm you." Ally held a hand out for either to shake, "I'm Ally, nice to meet you!"

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles as trix held on tighter. He looks up at the girl and waves back, with a warm smile. "Hello!"
@Roman

trix said:
Trix blinked curiously at the girl and waved hello nervously she looked at Clover "Looks like we found someone" she held onto his arm nervously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just blushed more but giggled "why you l-love me so this will b-be normal" she said through random spikes of cold on her back

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed again "Yeah but it's just the fact that...." Al thought of what he was doing and thought "Don't do anything you will regret" Al smiled "Nevermind I'm good" He said as he was about finished

Sweetone said:
I couldnt get on today it wasnt working)
(( It didn't work for anyone I think. The servers were down ^~^ ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana kissed him deeply again as she sat there on him while blushing more
(Fade to black)

[/QUOTE]
(( You already know. :troll: ))

Roman said:
Ally noticed the girl's grip tightened on the boy, "Hi sir, and I'm only fourteen miss. I don't think I could harm you." Ally held a hand out for either to shake, "I'm Ally, nice to meet you!"

Clover pets trix's head, smiling "I'm Clover and this is trix..." He shakes Ally's hand "Nice to meet you"

@trix

"Nnnnope~" Madoka said, wrapping his tail around her waist, and licking Moriko again, closer to her lips.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked at him as she blushed more "Wh-what is it" she asked him through deep breaths

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Well it's just the fact that" He looked at her unstrapped top and blushed

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, fair enough, I'll wait here" she replied, smiling politely once more. See stuck her hands in her pockets and looked around as she waited.
@Jofune Tsurabisu
With great speed he ran up the stairs of the boys dorm. In a flash his bag was on his bed and he changed his robes into his street clothes. Some bath in a bottle and he was good to go. Running down the stairs, he stops running when he nears her. "Wait long?" he asked beaming.

She giggled as his tail tickled her side "Hmmm, yourself?" She asked jokingly

@Kalin Scarlet

------

"Hmm? No not at all!" She smiled politely at him "my my, you look a little more at home now with your attire ....shall we go?))

Roman said:

Trix still looked nervous but relaxed a bit still holding onto Clover she smiled nervously "Nice to meet you i'm Trix" she shook the girls hand gently. She couldn't help but chuckle slightly "You never know what the people can do here, no matter their age"

@Slaxt @Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled then turned around to face ansom and placed her hands on his chest "I will do any thing to get you to beleive that I love you ansom anything" Shira said as she leaned into him with a smile
@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Anything?" He laughed and shook his head. "That is a very dangerous thing to say to the God of Chaos." He shrugged. "But...if that is what you want...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back