• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]atrio layed there holding onto ruthy tightly

hina pulled away form al and smiled lovingly at him before laying her head on his chest

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed as he thought "What happened to the shy girl who wasn't sure of anything just a bit ago?"

Adeline sits in the court yard, bending shadows around her to make shapes out of boredom. With a sigh, she waves her hand and the shadows return to their original owners (a tree and a bench) and she pulls out a sketchbook and begins to draw.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina blsued a little when she finaly realized her bikini was unstrapped and quickly straped it and blushed more

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Talk about a shift of moods" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina blushed more "wh-whats that supposed to mean" she asked nervosuly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "It's just for one moment you were completely calm"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"sh-shut up" hina said as she blushed more

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Ok ok" He said jokingly

Roman said:
Ally shook Clover's hand, "I guess you're right, Trix, but I'm only 14. Besides, I'm a good person." She smiled and put her hand in, Trix's direction.
Trix reached out and shook her hand nodding slightly smiling nervously "Fair enough." she closed her eyes a bit when Clover pet her head. She looked at Ally "So what'r eyou up to?

Rydia said:
Adeline sits in the court yard, bending shadows around her to make shapes out of boredom. With a sigh, she waves her hand and the shadows return to their original owners (a tree and a bench) and she pulls out a sketchbook and begins to draw.
Looking at the drawing girl with a slight sadness. "Hey Dakota, I like hanging out with you, but not to rain on our parade, mind if we invite her along? he asked, trying to be cool, pointing his thumb at the girl drawing. Not that he did not enjoy Dakota's company, but she looks to need a friend. @Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina leaned back into als chest and looked up at the sky happily

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled before speaking "I want to be with you like this forever"

trix said:
Trix reached out and shook her hand nodding slightly smiling nervously "Fair enough." she closed her eyes a bit when Clover pet her head. She looked at Ally "So what'r eyou up to?
Ally put a finger to her chin, "I was on my way to see if my big brother came back yet, after I totally ditched him. Now I see he hasn't returned, so I might go have some fun." Ally said smiling.

(Ok)

Hina smiled at als state ment before a volley ball landed next to her and she sat up then picked it up as four guys ran over to get the ball but quickly changed there target "hey can we have ou... Heyyy beautiful wanna come hang out with us" they asked mina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ok)
Hina smiled at als state ment before a volley ball landed next to her and she sat up then picked it up as four guys ran over to get the ball but quickly changed there target "hey can we have ou... Heyyy beautiful wanna come hang out with us" they asked mina

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up and laughed "Sounds like fun" He gave Hina a look saying it's fine

Hina smiled at al before standing up and pulling on Al to come with as the guys frowned at al before giving him he cold shoulder and paying attention only to hina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled at al before standing up and pulling on Al to come with as the guys frowned at al before giving him he cold shoulder and paying attention only to hina

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "As long as you have fun Hina I'm fine"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded and kissed als cheek before running over to the court as all the guys followed her with smiles on there faces

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled and followed slowly he was prepared for any tricks these guys might try

@Rydia

"Hey, were going to get some tea and goodies, would you like to join us?" he asked the girl drawing on the bench. He wanted to be friends with everyone, and hopefully she would join him and Dakota.

(Is all good don worry)

Hina stood there ready one the court as the ball was served to her before she hit it back over and the game was on

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Is all good don worry)
Hina stood there ready one the court as the ball was served to her before she hit it back over and the game was on

[/QUOTE]
Al stood on the sidelines and smirked before speaking to the boys "If she kills you it's not my fault" He said before walking away to a sushi bar awaiting for the boys to try some type of love trick on Hina

Hina giggled happily as she scored three times before bumping into one of her team mates and blushing "s-sorry" she said as she tryed to pull away but he just got closer "it's ok you can bump into me whenever you want" he said before walking away and winking at Hina as she blushed more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back