• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled happily as she scored three times before bumping into one of her team mates and blushing "s-sorry" she said as she tryed to pull away but he just got closer "it's ok you can bump into me whenever you want" he said before walking away and winking at Hina as she blushed more

[/QUOTE]
Al looked over at them but deciding to wait for anything else

Roman said:
Ally put a finger to her chin, "I was on my way to see if my big brother came back yet, after I totally ditched him. Now I see he hasn't returned, so I might go have some fun." Ally said smiling.
Clover smiles "You ditched him? That's a bit mean.." He shrugs "So you're out here to have fun... What do you have in mind?" He moves trix in front of him and hugs trix from behind.

@trix

Hina played on before the game had ended with her team destroying the other "hey your pretty good" one got said as him and his freinds walked over to her as she blushed happily at there compliment "th-thank you" she said wuietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina played on before the game had ended with her team destroying the other "hey your pretty good" one got said as him and his freinds walked over to her as she blushed happily at there compliment "th-thank you" she said wuietly

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked as he thought "Come on do something idiotic I want to prove that I love Hina"

"Hey how about you come hang out with us down at my place for a while" one said as he walked behind Hina and pushed against her back with his body "whatya say" another one said as she blushed more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Hey how about you come hang out with us down at my place for a while" one said as he walked behind Hina and pushed against her back with his body "whatya say" another one said as she blushed more

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Just a little bit more!"

Another one walked closer to Hina and smiled at her "or if you want just me and you could go back to my place and hang out just me and you" he said as he slightly brushed some hair from hinas face as she blushed red

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Another one walked closer to Hina and smiled at her "or if you want just me and you could go back to my place and hang out just me and you" he said as he slightly brushed some hair from hinas face as she blushed red

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked as he thought "Come on already make a move!"

Ally giggled, "Nah, I didn't really ditch him. I just went home and went to sleep for a bit. As for fun though, I was just gonna grab a bite and let things take there path from there on."

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom grabbed the sandwich but just as he was going to take a bit, his phone buzzed. He sighed and looked at the text that was from Ruthy. He sighed and replied. What do you mean? He sent it.
@Sweetone

(Is it just me or does the site just stop working at times??)
(( More like when it wants to go down. :troll: ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](It totally stops working at times)
Shira woned wanting to know how it tasted to ansom

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
( xD It keeps saying connection refused. Or it brings me to a Go-Daddy website.)

Ansom took a bite of the sandwich and smiled. "Very good." He nodded and took another bite.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
( xD It keeps saying connection refused. Or it brings me to a Go-Daddy website.)
Ansom took a bite of the sandwich and smiled. "Very good." He nodded and took another bite.
(SAME HERE xD )

Ruthy texted Ansom that an angel wants to kill Atrio and she wont let him so he told her she was going to be killed with him. @AsongOfIceandFire. Ruthy smiled down at Atrio as tears felk from her eyes @Daniel reaver

Sweetone said:
Ruthy texted Ansom that an angel wants to kill Atrio and she wont let him so he told her she was going to be killed with him. @AsongOfIceandFire. Ruthy smiled down at Atrio as tears felk from her eyes @Daniel reaver
Ansom looked at his phone and sighed again. What do you want me to do? People die all the time. He took another bite of his sandwich and set the rest on the table.

Shi

AsongOfIceandFire said:
shira smiled with joy and giggled before she quickly ran back to the bed room and got changed before running back out to ANSOM

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shi
shira smiled with joy and giggled before she quickly ran back to the bed room and got changed before running back out to ANSOM

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled and stood up. "You know, you really do not have to follow me around everywhere. I do not like it when people are clingy." He kissed Shira. "Im fact, have you met Han Alister." He motioned to the demon who sat on the couch, science textbook in his hand.

Hina stood ther blushing as the guys got closer to her before one took a lock of her hair and took a sniff

Shira looked over at han and smiled at him "hi" she said happily before she kissed ansom back

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stood ther blushing as the guys got closer to her before one took a lock of her hair and took a sniff

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "That does it!" Faster then light Al was in between Hina and the boy "Tell me kid what makes you think this is ok?"

The boy glared at al "hey man what are we not allowed to talk to a pretty girl" he said as he stared down at al while Hina blushed more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The boy glared at al "hey man what are we not allowed to talk to a pretty girl" he said as he stared down at al while Hina blushed more

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Two reasons you should be scared and run away right now for one you interrupted me eating my sushi and for two........This girl is my girlfriend!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back