• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ally made clouds fluff up in the skies, "Nature, weather, and so on. Not really much, but I do consider myself a valuable ally." She said stretching her arms. "I told you my powers, now I want to know you two powers. Tell me, please? Ally said smiling.

@Slaxt @trix

(( My last post for the night. ))

((( I think it'd be funny gender bending Akira for a bit xD

97d1212ba7dee39cfa1c5384da62f289b46653a1_zpsmrtmli8o.jpg
)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]can i have Natsumi genderbend Akira then? =w=?))

[/QUOTE]
((( If you want? Akira'll probably let it happen and won't reverse it until he gets bored. He'll probably love the whole "What the fuck?" reactions from everyone xD )))

Violetta grinned at Add, fixing her hair.

"It's literally okay. Explosions are pretty cool. See?"

She looked over to a nearby tree and snapped her fingers, making it explode. She grinned at Add again.

@Himeragi Seiker

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned at Add, fixing her hair.
"It's literally okay. Explosions are pretty cool. See?"

She looked over to a nearby tree and snapped her fingers, making it explode. She grinned at Add again.

@Himeragi Seiker
''ahaha...okay...by the way theres this guy who is treating me for tea, wanna come along?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( If you want? Akira'll probably let it happen and won't reverse it until he gets bored. He'll probably love the whole "What the fuck?" reactions from everyone xD )))

[/QUOTE]
okay wheres akira right now owo)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
okay wheres akira right now owo)))

[/QUOTE]
((( He's with Zero and a girl. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He's with Zero and a girl. )))

[/QUOTE]
ok (i may just send Himeragi there instead...)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok (i may just send Himeragi there instead...)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Okay. He'll only be gender bent for around an hour or so xD )))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure, sounds like fun!"

She grinned at Add, then looked down at herself, frowning.

"Oh no, this won't do."

She snapped her fingers and changed into a blue knee length sundress dress with a clock on the bottom left corner, and her hair was tied up in a high ponytail with a blue and white ribbon.

"There. Shall we go?"

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi was flying delivering a potion but her wing got hit by a arrow and struggles to fly. She then drops the potion and it lands near Akira splashing him and genderbending him. After the explosion clears Himeragi crash lands next to Akira
Note: Himeragi's still wearing a maid outfit*

''aigo...Oh no the potion broke...!!''

*She then looks up at Akira pulling out the arrow from her wing while on her knees*

''u-um...H-Hello''

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira's gender suddenly switched upon the breaking of the potion. His chest became softer and grew in size, causing most of the buttons to fly off of the white shirt, revealing a large cleavage. His buttocks grew slightly larger and more round, creating a more feminine figure. His yellow hair grew longer and his facial features became more feminine. She sighed and looked around, noticing a female landing next to her. She spoke as she placed her right hand onto her hip, glaring at Himeragi♅...

“ You again..? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's gender suddenly switched upon the breaking of the potion. She sighed and looked around, noticing a female landing next to her. She spoke as she placed her right hand onto her hip, glaring at Himeragi♅...
“ You again..? ”

[/QUOTE]
''e-eh..? what do you mean me again..?''

*She then shakes her head*

''okay nevermind that, i-if you stay here i can go grab a potion that genderbend turning ur gender back! i just need to go back to the cafe and bring it here...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''e-eh..? what do you mean me again..?''
*She then shakes her head*

''okay nevermind that, i-if you stay here i can go grab a potion that genderbend turning ur gender back! i just need to go back to the cafe and bring it here...''

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira sat down and raised her glass to her face, sipping the wine. She raised her right hand up to her face and moved a piece of hair from her eyes. She spoke as she looked away from Himeragi and at her hair. As she spoke, her voice was more soft and higher than it was when she was a male♅...

“ Hm.. I think I'll stay like this for a while. ”

2d9qxjr.jpg_zps049yzifl.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sat down and raised her glass to her face, sipping the wine. She raised her right hand up to her face and moved a piece of hair from her eyes. She spoke as she looked away from Himeragi and at her hair. As she spoke, her voice was more soft and higher than it was when she was a male♅...
“ Hm.. I think I'll stay like this for a while. ”

2d9qxjr.jpg_zps049yzifl.png

[/QUOTE]
''u-um...okay...''

*Himeragi's wings then disappear as she then stands up fixing her skirt*

''but there has to be some way i can do for you as an apology...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''u-um...okay...''
*Himeragi's wings then disappear as she then stands up fixing her skirt*

''but there has to be some way i can do for you as an apology...''

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira continued looking at Himeragi and made her shirt turn black, with it perfectly wrapping around her figure. She spoke as she grinned devilishly♅...

“ Hm.. Give me a kiss. ”

1zfu5hw_zpshcgqhpxc.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at Himeragi and made her shirt turn black, with it perfectly wrapping around her figure. She spoke as she grinned devilishly♅...
“ Hm.. Give me a kiss. ”

1zfu5hw_zpshcgqhpxc.png

[/QUOTE]
*A sudden blush then appeared on Himeragi's face*

''e-eh?!!''

*She then looked off to the side*

''f-fine if you want me to apologize like that...''

*Himeragi then walks up to Akira slowly closing her eyes and leaned towards Akira to kiss her cheek*

...♅Akira moved her head to the left, causing Himeragi to kiss her on the lips. At the same time, she took a picture with her phone. She then leaned back and put her right hand onto her hair, straightening it slightly. She spoke, smiling slightly♅...

“ I'll be keeping this~ ”

345oqj8_zps0e4iitfn.png~original

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira moved her head to the left, causing Himeragi to kiss her on the lips. At the same time, she took a picture with her phone. She then leaned back and put her right hand onto her hair, straightening it slightly. She spoke, smiling slightly♅...
“ I'll be keeping this~ ”

345oqj8_zps0e4iitfn.png~original

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi then tried to grab the phone while her face was blushing from embarrassment*

''d-delete it..!!''

*Himeragi then tripped falling over as her face then fell into Akira's cleavage. She then quickly took her face out of the cleavage and looks away blushing badly*

''s-seriously..d-delete that picture...i-il do anything you want...j-just delete it...''

...♅Akira brought her arms down to between her legs, keeping the camera close to her privates. She spoke, pouting slightly♅...

“ Why? ”

tumblr_mdag2k4MO11r6av2s_zpsv4clltqc.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira brought her arms down to between her legs, keeping the camera close to her privates. She spoke, pouting slightly♅...
“ Why? ”

tumblr_mdag2k4MO11r6av2s_zpsv4clltqc.png

[/QUOTE]
''c-cuz its embarrassing...!! i dunno if you'll show it to your friends or something i dunno...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''c-cuz its embarrassing...!! i dunno if you'll show it to your friends or something i dunno...''

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira laughed slightly and spoke♅...

“ It's a keepsake. I don't intend to show anyone it. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed slightly and spoke♅...
“ It's a keepsake. I don't intend to show anyone it. ”

[/QUOTE]
''o-ok...''

*Himeragi then stood straight and fixes/dusts her maid outfit*

Moriko let out a squeak as she hit the floor "I think I'm getting it" she smiled "but a hint would still help. ~" she giggled.

@Kalin Scarlet

"Ah, sure the more the merrier, yeah?" She smiled as she waved to the others. "I could invite a few more friends if you'd like if you want a group?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Madoka grinned, as he leaned in close to Moriko and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. He held it for a moment, before pulling away and smiling again.

"There you go ~ hehe, unless you need another hint~?"

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back