• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serenity sat in shallow water, legs extended and hands slightly behind her back to keep her balanced. She had her swimsuit on and was watching the sunset. "Cancun is so beautiful." She whispered to herself before getting up and walking to her spot on the beach. She sat down in a chair and grabbed a soda from her cooler.

"Its you, all right!" Madoka said, laughing. "Why was it so hard for you to get that?"

@Nonalaka

"It wasn't" she giggled "I was just joking around a little ~" she replied with a smile, her hair flowers turning pink .

@Kalin Scarlet

"No fair, I was supposed to be teasing~" He said with a teasing pout, as his tail trailed up and down her side. He leaned down to her neck, and placed two small kisses there. "Mean Meowriko~"

@Nonalaka

S

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han waved his hand. "You must be Shira." He smiled and set the book down. Ansom nodded. "You two should talk. I have some business to attend to." He chuckled and walked into his room, closing the door slowly.
shire watched Ansom go then turned to han and smiled "hi" she said again before she sighed and layed down on the floor with a look of pure happiness on her face

@AsongOfIceandFire

(Sorry my wifi cramped out on me last night)

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed "Two reasons you should be scared and run away right now for one you interrupted me eating my sushi and for two........This girl is my girlfriend!!"
The guys just lauphed "really you??? Ha that's funny bro but she's way out of out of your leuge so why don't you just go back to eating your sushi alright" he said as he waved off Al off then started flirting with Hina again as she blushed more

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
"But I'm trying to say I love you~ The least you could do is- oh, you were playing along." Madoka said, sweat dropping upon his realization. He pressed his face in her chest, and whined. "Sorry~"

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]S
shire watched Ansom go then turned to han and smiled "hi" she said again before she sighed and layed down on the floor with a look of pure happiness on her face

@AsongOfIceandFire

(Sorry my wifi cramped out on me last night)

The guys just lauphed "really you??? Ha that's funny bro but she's way out of out of your leuge so why don't you just go back to eating your sushi alright" he said as he waved off Al off then started flirting with Hina again as she blushed more

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al cracked his knuckles before lighting one of his hands on fire "You sure about that kid?"

The boy just ignored Al not looking at him as his eyes where fixated on hina... A specific part of hinas as he grined "your very beautiful what's your name" they asked before hina blushed at them calling her beautiful "h-hina" she said quietly as she looked around at all the guys

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The boy just ignored Al not looking at him as his eyes where fixated on hina... A specific part of hinas as he grined "your very beautiful what's your name" they asked before hina blushed at them calling her beautiful "h-hina" she said quietly as she looked around at all the guys

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked before pulling the guy by the back of his caller and holding his flaming fist to his face "Hey pal ignore me again and it will be the last time!"

The boy stared up in horror at the fist while another guy had made a move on hina and put and arm around her neck and pulled her close as she blushed more before trying to pull away "l-let me go" she said to them bervously before the guy just held onto her tighter "aww come on sweet cheeks don't you wanna come hang out with us" the guy who had hina in one of his arms said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The boy stared up in horror at the fist while another guy had made a move on hina and put and arm around her neck and pulled her close as she blushed more before trying to pull away "l-let me go" she said to them bervously before the guy just held onto her tighter "aww come on sweet cheeks don't you wanna come hang out with us" the guy who had hina in one of his arms said

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "You asked for it!" He said as his flames turned golden before punching the man he was holding and the man grabbing Hina "Never touch her again I already promised her that I would do anything if it involves your deaths then so be it!"

@Nonalaka

"Yes!" he cheered a little, while inside he was a nervous wreck. He had money, so it was not a problem, but what was, was the sudden realization that he had invited numerous girls to join him and this was really nerve wracking. Not only was he indebted to Dakota, but now he had to be cool around x3 the ladies, even more if Dakota brings more! He felt like the comedic character in the universes great play. But at least he was making friends and not enemies.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina quickly ran and pushed into als chest nuzzling him with releif as the guys started to run from Al while hina nuzzled him more

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed and patted her on the head "Are you ok Hina?" He asked with worry in his voice

She tensed up a bit as in reaction to his face being in her chest "i-its alright..." she replied as she patted him on the head, relaxing slightly.

@Kalin Scarlet

Hina shook with fear as she nuzzled his chest while also holding her hands to his chest "th-they where hey wanted to" she said with fear present in her voice

Madoka stopped whining, and looked up with a grin. "I felt that. What made mew tense up?~" he asked her, as his tail trailed down the side of her leg, and slowly wrapped itself around.

@Nonalaka

Dakota sent a text to Moriko, Ansom and Colin asking if they'd want to go and awaited a reply "they'll catch up later if they want to go" she said with a smile, putting her phone in her pocket. Shortly after Colin arrived "Jeez sis I was right over there, you could have just asked in person" he chuckled a bit "thanks for inviting me though". He waved to everyone else with a bright smile on his face "Hey there"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Abe was relieved to hear her addressed as "sis." for some odd reason a weight was taken off his chest. But as she said, the more the merrier. "Hello, My name is Abe no Seimei, pleased to meet you." he greeted, offering his hand out to the boy identified as Dakota's brother.

@Nonalaka @AsongOfIceandFire @anyone else who wants in on this.

"I-its an odd place to put your face" she said with a pink face, it was the best answer she could think of, Suddenly her phone jingled, she pouted at the phone then looked at him. "Can I answer it?"

@Kalin Scarlet @Kalin Scarlet

"Abe, that's an interesting name" he shook Abe's hand "Colin Mayer, nice to meet you" he replied, after which, placing his hands into his pockets.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shook with fear as she nuzzled his chest while also holding her hands to his chest "th-they where hey wanted to" she said with fear present in her voice

[/QUOTE]
Al hugged her "I know I know" He said with a warm voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back