• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mhmm!" Madoka said, nodding as he sat up to let her get the phone. Once she pulled it out, he returned to her chest, and laid there smiling up at her. "Its odd? How so~"

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Abe was relieved to hear her addressed as "sis." for some odd reason a weight was taken off his chest. But as she said, the more the merrier. "Hello, My name is Abe no Seimei, pleased to meet you." he greeted, offering his hand out to the boy identified as Dakota's brother.
@Nonalaka @AsongOfIceandFire @anyone else who wants in on this.

[/QUOTE]
*Add just stays a bit silent*

@Nonalaka @AsongOfIceandFire

"I'm not used to it" she replied as she read the message on her phone "hmmm, Dakota and some others are going out for coffee, d'you want to come?" She asked with a smile.

@Kalin Scarlet

"Sure~" Madoka says, smiling at her. "We can go to the movies after, right?" He asked, sitting up so that he was straddling her waist.

@Nonalaka

He shakes Colin's hand, then turns to offer his hand to the girl standing there, remaining silent. "Pleased to meet you. My name Is Abe no Seimei." he spoke as he offered his hand to her. "Yeah, it is interesting, but in strange ways, where I am from it was the person behind the name that made it famous. I am just a humble descendant." he laughed as he replied to Colin.

@Nonalaka @AsongOfIceandFire @Rydia @anyone else i failed to mention.

"Okay then, lets go~" He said. He didn't think to get up off of Moriko first, however.

@Nonalaka

Moriko giggled and shook her head,"well I can't go now" she wiggled a little bit. "I'm stuck!"

@Kalin Scarlet

------------------

"Don't let that get you on a twist, everyone is their own person, with their own thing, you shouldn't be trying to follow footsteps, if followed my dads I'd be awful" he laughed to himself "there's no way I could own a company"

Madoka looked down, and laughed at himself. "Oh right~ Sorry." he stood up, pulling Moriko to her feet with him. "Okay, /now/ lets go~"

@Nonalaka

Moriko went to her room quickly got ready, fixed her hair and had grabbed her bag. "Yes,let's!" She skipped towards the door happily.

@Kalin Scarlet

"Yeah, I will live up to the name." he spoke out loud as he tried to get something out of the girl just standing there. "Dakota, you are really awesome!" he thanked her. Hanging out was pretty cool, so he used the time to practice some spacial manipulation. The spell was relatively simple, it shifted his position around a small fixed area, but it had side effects.........

@Nonalaka @AsongOfIceandFire @Rydia

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina started to cry from fear as she wraped her arms around als neck tightly

[/QUOTE]
Al looked surprised as he spoke "Damn it why did I not get here sooner......"

Hina kept crying into als shoulder wanting him to hold her tighter for comfort "thank you for saving me" she said quietly into his shoulder

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina kept crying into als shoulder wanting him to hold her tighter for comfort "thank you for saving me" she said quietly into his shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Al held her tightly "It's my job after all"

Violetta popped her and Add next to the man who was apparently going to serve them tea, patting Add on the back.

"Sorry, kid, you were taking too long. Hello!"

She sat down next to the group, grinning.

@Nonalaka

"Why thank you Abe" Dakota said with a smile "Shall we get going?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

----------

Colin stuck out his hand towards the two girls offering a hand shake introducing himself. "I'm Colin, may I ask what your names are?" He asked with a smile.

@Lumina

@Himeragi Seiker

-------------

Moriko smiled and made her way to the door, they approached the courtyard, meeting up with the others. "Hi ~" moriko called with a smile on her face.

@Kalin Scarlet @Jofune Tsurabisu @Lumina @Himeragi Seiker

Blake sat there in a cafe drinking a cup of coffee and looking out the window at the people that passed on there way to work or to meet a freind

Annabel walked around the court yard deep in thought about thinks

(Blake and annabel are free)

Violetta waved at the approaching girl before taking the boys hand and shaking it.

"The name is Violetta, it's great to meet you!"

She grinned before tying the ribbon tighter around her hair. frowning she just snapped her fingers the ribbon floating in the air and fixing itself perfectly on her ponytail.

@Nonalaka @Jofune Tsurabisu @Himeragi Seiker

Madoka wrapped his arms around Moriko's shoulders, floating behind her as she walked up to everyone. "Hai~" he said, smiling happily at all of the people gathered. His ears and tailed had disappeared on the way outside.

@Nonalaka

"Likewise miss Violetta" he smiled happily as he looked around the group. before sitting down he noticed a girl in the corner of his eye who looked to be alone, he called over to her "hey, would you like to come with us?"

@Lumina @Daniel reaver

Annabel looked over at a group and smiled as she walked over "sure" she said softly as she looked around. "Where are we going?" She asked

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back