• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled sloghtly then looked up at al with a smile as a slightl blish came to her cheeks "I love you" she wispered to him

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "Do you really?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina started to frown "Wh-what do you mean" she asked a little worried as she stared up at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Do you truly love me?"

Daniel reaver]Annabel slightly waved back at a veil and blushed slightly as she stared at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]

"Yes....w-why would you ask that" she said worriedly to him
Al sighed again "I don't know I just was worried that you were just tricking me or didn't trust me like all the other girls"

Hina hugged Al toghtly "don't say that" she said softly to him as she held onto him "do I have to prove to you that I love you" she asked him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina hugged Al toghtly "don't say that" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled falsely "As you wish"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Do I have to prove to you that I love you" she asked him worriedly

[/QUOTE]
Al looked up "I don't know...."

"Well, as far as I know, were all going for coffee, still interested?" He asked the girl before turning to moriko and Madoka "Ah, Dakota never mentioned that moriko had a love interest, nice to meet you, I'm Colin, a friend of Morikos."

Annabel just nodded and smiled at every one

"I will if I have to.... I-I'll marry you if I need to prove to you that I love you" Hina said as she brought her hand to als cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel just nodded and smiled at every one

"I will if I have to.... I-I'll marry you if I need to prove to you that I love you" Hina said as she brought her hand to als cheek

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Wha-What!?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I will if I have to" Hina said as she blushed slightly as she pushed her head into his chest

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed more "Don't you think that's a bit far?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's not if it means I prove to you that I truly love you" Hina said quietly to al

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "I will not make you do that"

"I will if I have to" was all she said to Al before she pulled him back to where they where laying and layes him down before laying next to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I will if I have to" was all she said to Al before she pulled him back to where they where laying and layes him down before laying next to him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "I'm not ever going to make you marry an idiot like me"

"I'll marry you if I want to and I'll get thana to make you marry me if I have to" she said softly as she layed her head on his chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'll marry you if I want to and I'll get thana to make you marry me if I have to" she said softly as she layed her head on his chest

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Don't worry if you truly love me that much then you won't need magic"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed slightly "Wh-what are you saying" she asked him a little excitedly hoping he meant what she thought he meant

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "I would marry you anyways"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed more and stared at Al "a-are you..." She trailed off nervosuly

[/QUOTE]
Al looks confused "What?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back