• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm only kidding. Do you think of me as a love interest?~" Madoka says, smiling at Moriko.

@Nonalaka

"H-how did you get up there?!" She laughed as she looked up at him "d'you need help?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

----------------------------------

"W-what?, well of course!" She replied, looking a bit confused that he would ask that

@Kalin Scarlet

shortyshot8 said:
Al's fire stopped and the pain went away "It slowly eats away at my human form" He said as he pointed at his ear that had a few golden scales "That's the price for Dragon Magic"
Hina hugged Al toghtly knowing what it meant "no I won't let you leave me" she said desperatly as she held onto him

"Then why would you question if I was serious? I feel the same as you do, after all~" Madoka said, landing, walking in front of her, and kissing her softly on the lips.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina hugged Al toghtly knowing what it meant "no I won't let you leave me" she said desperatly as she held onto him

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Don't worry I can just have Thana make me normal again"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just nuzzled Al more still not sure if he was telling the truth

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed before hugging Hina "Stay with me ok?"

"I am not a bright boy." Abe said as he lowered himself to the ground and dusted himself off. "Thanks for the offer, though." He spoke as he finished cleaning himself off. "Boy, I don't need to do that again. Boredom plus magic always equals trouble." he spoke abashed. "So lets go before I make things go weird again." he said joking at himself.

@Nonalaka @AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina didn't want to leave she wanted to stay here with Al on the beach "I dontnknow" she said softly as she nuzzled his neck

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Who knows I have plenty of money maybe I could some day buy a house here" He said with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed slightly and nodded "if thana would let you but where she lives is much more beautiful" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "It is however......I'm not sure how I will get along with Watcher"

Colin watched Violetta twirl the flowers in her hand, "so what is your ability? If I'm allowed to ask?"

@Lumina

---------

Dakota chuckled "ayy, you're bored of me already??" She joked "let's get going"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Violetta snapped her fingers, the flowers turning into doves that flew off. She jumped up but never landed, instead sitting cross-legged a few feet above the ground near everyone. She almost preferred to float than walk because she was so used to not having a body that could physically walk upon surfaces, plus it was relaxing. she took a bite of a strawberry-vanilla scone while sitting there, then noticed Colin talking to her.

"I'm just the Goddess of Time."

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Annabel stood there watching every one with a smile on her face wondering if she should tell them she was a servant of death or not [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#5900b3]''hey annabel...arent you the servant of death?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add said as she looked at Annabel*[/B][/COLOR] @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7057-jofune-tsurabisu/ said:
@Jofune Tsurabisu[/URL] @anyone else?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Not that house the one in hell" she said softly to him with a giggle "plus there's the one in oblivion" she said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Yeah there is that anyways what do ya wanna do next" He said with a grin

Annable looked back and blushed a little more before slightly nodding and pulling up her dress till it was high up her thy revealing the mark on it "I am" she said softly to her

@Himeragi Seiker

Hina shrugged "I don't care what we do" she said softly

Daniel reaver]Annable looked back and blushed a little more before slightly nodding and pulling up her dress till it was high up her thy revealing the mark on it "I am" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina shrugged "I don't care what we do" she said softly
Al sighed "It's nice being with you I want to have us stay together forever"

"And I am an Onmyoji Mystic, I do not get bored easily." he said proudly. "Besides, I could never grow bored of you." he let slip and covered hi mouth, blushing hard. "Understand this, all of you here with me. I dont particularly care what your powers are, which god you worship, or what sex you are. To me I would be most honored to call you my dearest friends." he spoke out loud, with a bow. "Besides, I really am a Mystic, but an adept apprentice." he said again for no good reason.

@Nonalaka @AsongOfIceandFire @Himeragi Seiker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back