• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stoped and quickly turned around puting her arms around his neck "you suuure" she said playfully wanting to know

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher nods. "Y-Yeah." He says, still blushing a bit.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just nuzzled his chest silently

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little before speaking to Thana in his Mind Link "Thank you for leaving us alone Thana"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "looks like I've met a person clumsier than I, that's rare" she stood up and fixed her hair away from her face a little. "I suppose you could see your living space, yes?" She asked "of course its up to yourself..."
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"Yes, Please. Well I only get clumsy if I am nervous. I am sorry." he apologized as he held the door for her. It seemed the right thing to do. She fixed his hair out of his face, causing a strong heat to form there. He was blushing. Now would be the time for him to just poof away, but he cant even move two steps with his magic. He was a sad, sad, boy. And the universe loved to watch him exist.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Come on tell me" she said with a giggle as she slowly started to move closer to him 'your welcome' she thought to Al

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes. "I-It's nothing important."

Al sighed "Well honestly I did not expect Thana to be right about you being a perfect match for me......It still bothers me that she called you desperate....."

"I don't beleive you" she said playfully before she licked watchers nose then giggled

@AriaTheWatcher

Hina looked up at him "but I am.... I've been desperate for the last 100 years" she said as she nuzzled ALS neck

Daniel reaver]"I don't beleive you" she said playfully before she licked watchers nose then giggled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]

Hina looked up at him "but I am.... I've been desperate for the last 100 years" she said as she nuzzled ALS neck
Al frowned "That means nothing........*Sigh* Just because someone broke your heart and you wanted love again does not make you desperate............Otherwise that would make me desperate"

Daniel reaver]"I don't beleive you" she said playfully before she licked watchers nose then giggled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]

The Watcher blushes, he was too embarrassed to tell Thana what he was actually thinking about.

Hina frowned "I looked for love after he left me and I nearly slept with a guy the first night I had met him because he said he loved me so how is that not desperate" Hina said before she kissed als neck

"I have my ways of finding out love so you should just tell me" she said before licking his nose again

@AriaTheWatcher

"Oh, thank you" she nodded in his direction as she passed through the door. "I can relate, I tend to make a mess of things when I'm in a less than pleasant situation...but I'm working on it" she replied as she chuckled nervously.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned "I looked for love after he left me and I nearly slept with a guy the first night I had met him because he said he loved me so how is that not desperate" Hina said before she kissed als neck

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "That also means I almost slept with you on the first night so I guess if so then we are desperate together"

Panda sits down next to the couch staring at Elizabeth, wagging his tail. "I'll just wait here for her to wake up or for Watcher to come back." He smiles and lies down on the floor.

(@AriaTheWatcher)

Modoka spun around to look her eye to eye. He leaned in close, as if to kiss her, then grinned. " Its a secret ~"

@Nonalaka

Hi

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "That also means I almost slept with you on the first night so I guess if so then we are desperate together"
Hina giggled softly then kissed Al before going back to eating

"

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher looks away, adjusting his mask. "I-It-it's nothing..."
"Tell me love" she wispered to him as she pushed into his chest while looking up at him

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hi
Hina giggled softly then kissed Al before going back to eating

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little more before looking at the ocean again "It is really beautiful don't you agree Hina?"

Hina just nodded as she downed the last meal then went on to the desserts she had ordered before handing a milk shake to Al then continuing to eat cake and ice cream

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just nodded as she downed the last meal then went on to the desserts she had ordered before handing a milk shake to Al then continuing to eat cake and ice cream

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled before taking the milkshake "Man feeling the cold of anything is nice considering I am a Fire Magic User" He said before laughing

Kio put a hand on his chin, "You guys have a fucked up way of dealing with relationships. Han, I'll be back." Kio said running after that wolf guy.

Han nodded, "Don't mess 'em up too bad, Kio." Han said waving. He looked at Matt, "Mind telling me what he's planning on talking to my girlfriend about?" He asked making his sword disappear and his clothes returning back to normal.

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back