• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbing his head a little abashed, "I just arrived a little while ago. So I have not had the chance to get my timetable or room assignment. I'm sorry, heh..heh... He spoke sadly. He felt like a heel for not taking care of it first off, but how was he supposed to know?

"Umm, well, it was dark when I got here..." Madoka replies, tapping his chin. "I don't have a clock, or a watch though. As for my shirt, why would I wear a shirt to bed?" He said, leaning in close to Moriko's face.

@Nonalaka

AriaTheWatcher said:
(Elizabeth is free, since she is passed out in the school courtyard :P )
(Alright!) Panda looks around the courtyard upside down, looking for people to meet... and give him bamboo. "Hmm...." He spots Elizabeth passed out on the floor. He gets up quickly and crawls over to her, roaring softly in her ear. "Bamboo please!" He says softly.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth remains unconscious, her tail twitching slightly.
Panda sniffs her face then licks it. "Are you dead?" He frowns, lying down next to her.

A blush crept across her face as Madoka leaned closer "I-i suppose that makes sense...what about your napping spot? I thought you loved that spot?"

@Kalin Scarlet

Daniel reaver]Thana looked at him curiously "what is it" she asked him while slightly tilting her head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher sighs, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm not very good at small talk."

Slaxt said:
Panda sniffs her face then licks it. "Are you dead?" He frowns, lying down next to her.
Elizabeth's remains unconscious.

Colin stretches before removing his headphones "that's enough lazing around for today" he said to himself, standing up, he caught something in the corner of his eye."....a panda?" He stared for a bit before curiosity got the better of him and made his way over. "What happened here?" He asked as he viewed the panda and the girl.

"Well, I decided last night that I could let myself love something...well, someone to be exact, a little more than my spot." Madoka said, licking Moriko's cheek, and grinning, with a light blush on his face.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Colin stretches before removing his headphones "that's enough lazing around for today" he said to himself, standing up, he caught something in the corner of his eye."....a panda?" He stared for a bit before curiosity got the better of him and made his way over. "What happened here?" He asked as he viewed the panda and the girl.
AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth's remains unconscious.
Panda looks up at Colin and frowns hoping he's not here to take advantage of her. "Oh um... I just found her unconscious so I'm deciding to take her home so no one can take advantage of her." Panda then looks down and bites her shirt, picking her up with his mouth. "Well I'm off!" He smiles and appears in The Watcher mansion. "Here we are!" He sets her down on the couch gently.

Moriko smiled as her cheeks went a little pink "That's so sweet of you" she gave him a snuggle, before stepping out of bed and giving a stretch, "you're lucky that you're just in time for breakfast" she chimed as she made her way to the kitchen.

@Kalin Scarlet

Before Colin could even reply, the talking bear was already gone. "Oookay?" 'did he think I was going to or something??' he thought to himself before shrugging and sitting on the grass.

Roman said:
Kio frowned, "Hey dude! What the hell are you doing?" He asked summoning his sword behind him, "Why are you snatching her up like that?" He asked putting a hand behind his back to grip his sword.

Han watched what happened, and summoned his sword at the same time, Kio did. Han looked at Matt, "Did you plan on helping her?" He asked him.

@Sixxx
Luke pulled her along before pushing her down making her shift . he snarled at them and shifted himself . snarling at her biteing her scruff and niping her heals untill she run , they dissapear into the forest

Matt shifted human when they were gone " i couldnt do anything . She is his mate , he was nice to her she became his mate , now he can..well do whatever he wants "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back