• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira giggled then turned around to face ansom and placed her hands on his chest "I will do any thing to get you to beleive that I love you ansom anything" Shira said as she leaned into him with a smile

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"Wow" she said quietly as she stared at the butterfly "What an interesting life!" Dakota continued to walk, one hand on her hip the other hugging a book to her front. "About me.... well, My name is Dakota, which you already know, I'm 16 years of age, I originally lived in Ireland with my family until they found my abilities bothersome and sent me over seas to a boarding school much like this one." She frowned a little as the ground shook for a split second "Stuff happened and I got kicked out, of the school and got sent here, its not all a bother, my brother joined here yesterday, so I guess having family here helps things."
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"It is lucky you have family here, my parents both dumped me on my grandfather, and I haven't spoken to them since." he spoke a little more bravely. " I don't see the problem with your abilities, as they part of a better whole." He grinned and just relaxed. "Ireland sounds mythical, for someone who was raised in the deep of Japan." he said as the ground shook.

-The suited men-

Abe while talking with Dakota, he kept a keen eye on the rest of the courtyard, scoping out for trouble. Men in tuxedos are an oddity, and this seemed slightly less than safe.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina realized and blushed as she stoped eating the way she was and frowned "s-sorry" she said thinking he liked her less now

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "No no no! As long as you are happy I am happy" He said with a smile

Lumina said:
Violetta popped next to Add, looking down at his passed out form.
"Good going there, Addie-boy. What now?"

She stood up, snapping her fingers, his body going back to normal. She put her hands on her hips, waiting for him to wake up.

@Himeragi Seiker
*The electrical and plasma surges started to appear on his body again but more rapidly this time*

Violetta sighs. She snapped her fingers again, popping him back standing upright and non-electric next to her.

"The hell is going on with you?"

@Himeragi Seiker

Something had called Everest away so Elyse came back to the school, bored out of her mind. She held a blob of metal floating between her unloved hands, playing and molding it to different shapes.

@ Anyone near the school

Elizabeth walks into the courtyard before promptly passing out from sleep deprivation. She'd been awake for somewhere around 29 hours, probably even more than that.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira vanished, appearing in the same room as Zero and a female. He spoke as he sat on the couch, looking at Jason♅...
“ Well would you look at that? Lil' JJ has come out to play~ ”

...♅Akira took a sip of his wine and then held it up. He continued♅...

“ Welcome back, Jason~ ”

tumblr_nj5sun9DZG1shxekpo2_250_zpso4mhgapg.gif

-----------------------------------

@Metaphysics

[/QUOTE]
Jason's eye twitched, as he turned towards Akira. "When are you gonna stop calling me that? It pisses me off."

Zero looked frightened, turning slowly towards Akira. "D-did... you know about this?"

(Sorry for the short post. xD )

"Oh my, I'm sorry" she frowned "my parents don't speak to me anymore" she shrugged "what can you do huh" she chuckled slightly "Ah, well I could say the same about your country huh" she replied, smiling a bit.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Moriko's shuffling woke Madoka, the boy sitting up and stretching. He was strangely fit for his life of sleeping and eating, his abdomen flexing with his breaths. He scratched at the nape of his neck, looking around for a moment before his eyes landed on Moriko.

"Good morning ~" Madoka said with a smile.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"Oh my, I'm sorry" she frowned "my parents don't speak to me anymore" she shrugged "what can you do huh" she chuckled slightly "Ah, well I could say the same about your country huh" she replied, smiling a bit.
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"It has its charms, but my ultimate goal is to see the world and learn much. How about you?" he asked, looking between her, his hands and everything going on in the courtyard. "Can't do much about parentage, just deal with what you got and move on, is my motto." he said trying to make a joke.

She turned those look at him "M-morning!" She blurted out, still a bit shocked but managed to give a smile "I didn't hear you come in....how long were you here for?" She paused for a bit "A-and where is your shirt?.

@Kalin Scarlet

---------------------------------

"Oh? Yeah, travelling would be great....I've only read about places really" she continued to walk before slowing a bit "if you want your class timetable you go into this building here, she pointed, "reception is just in there, but I assume you've already done that? If so I can show you around the classrooms? Or the way to where you'll be living?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Thana nodded to watcher "wayyy to long I thought you had gone off to see some other women" Thana said jokingly before she kissed watchers neck a little

Panda lies down on the floor in the school courtyard and sighs "I want a Fran..." He rolls over, to lie on his back. "I want more bamboo..." (Panda is free xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back