• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sounds good. )

Madoka arrived at the dorms early, and went looking for Moriko. He followed her scent all the way to her room, and slipped inside through the window(if one exists ^_^ ').

@Nonalaka

"Wow" she said quietly as she stared at the butterfly "What an interesting life!" Dakota continued to walk, one hand on her hip the other hugging a book to her front. "About me.... well, My name is Dakota, which you already know, I'm 16 years of age, I originally lived in Ireland with my family until they found my abilities bothersome and sent me over seas to a boarding school much like this one." She frowned a little as the ground shook for a split second "Stuff happened and I got kicked out, of the school and got sent here, its not all a bother, my brother joined here yesterday, so I guess having family here helps things."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

(Lol yes there is one)

Moriko was still fast asleep in her room with peaches sleeping at the base of her bed, morikos room had little potted plants and flowers all over her room, she felt more at home that way. She didn't stir much as the window opened, she just hugged into the blankets a bit more giving a shiver as the cold outside air hit her face.

@Kalin Scarlet

PixelScoreMC said:
((I would have FTB, if I couldn't think of an interesting plot twist. I thought of one.))
Zero laughed. In latin, his name means memory. So he's a memory reaper? He stole my memories of him being my son? Wait, if he really has that kind of power, he could be fooling me. There is only one way to find out.

"Please, A scrawny little kid like you? I'd rather adopt a kid from a center for the disabled. Kids with autism there probably have more skill than you do, and all they do is stack jars for a living."

((Just to put this out there, this is Zero saying that, not me. That's just out right mean. .-.))

Jason winced, and then looked surprise, taken back. "I am your son! Look, I can prove it!"

Zero laughed again, retreating into his normal human form, seeming completely off guard now. "Oh please, the only way to prove you're a Messor is if you show you got a pair, and a little boy like you won't even have a pair yet." He laughed, waving him away. "Go play with your dolls little boy, I have other things to be doing."

Jason glared at him, the intent to kill radiating from him.

red%20eyes%20snapshot%20anime%20tv%20series%20guilty%20crown%20ouma%20shu%201920x1080%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_37.jpg

"Alright. How's this for proof?" Jason snapped his fingers, and suddenly all of Zero's lost memories of him and himself before he reincarnated returned.

Zero stumbled back, leaning heavily against the wall. "W-w-w-what? What is this? Jason? W-w-w-why..." He held his head, shivering. "Why did you steal my memories? My plan... it almost worked... you ruined all of it! Why, why would you do this to me?!"

@Metaphysics
"Zero? What's going on sweetheart?" She asked with worry as she switched her focus from Zero to the boy and back repeatedly. This situation was scaring her and was very confusing.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just smiled and stared at ansom before puting her fore head to his and closing her eyes as she stroked his cheek with her thumb
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nuzzled his nose with Shira before pulling away. He pulled her into an embrace and held her tight. "To be honest....I never though that I would ever love a Succubus." He admitted. "Boy, was I wrong...." He chuckled.

Metaphysics said:
"Zero? What's going on sweetheart?" She asked with worry as she switched her focus from Zero to the boy and back repeatedly. This situation was scaring her and was very confusing.
...♅Akira vanished, appearing in the same room as Zero and a female. He spoke as he sat on the couch, looking at Jason♅...

“ Well would you look at that? Lil' JJ has come out to play~ ”

...♅Akira took a sip of his wine and then held it up. He continued♅...

“ Welcome back, Jason~ ”

tumblr_nj5sun9DZG1shxekpo2_250_zpso4mhgapg.gif

-----------------------------------

@Metaphysics

Last edited by a moderator:
Madoka leaped into the bed gently, lying down atop Moriko. He licked her cheek softly, and drifted off to sleep. Of important note was the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt.

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Han had a look of worry in his eyes, but refused to show it on his face. When Dylan kissed him, he nodded and whispered, "Be careful."
Kio continued to watch the wolves, "Interesting. Maybe I could use a soul to study them a bit more." He thought to himself. "Han, I doubt they'd harm her. Just relax."

@Sixxx
Sofia shifted human and stood infront of Kio curious she walked around him silently her wolf brain converting into a human still she grinned at him she had a kind face and long white hair that matched her white fur of her wolf form .she was sweet but timid jumping when she heard luke snarling

Luke shifted snarling at her "SOFIA? Fuck why do you do this ? huh? " he shoved her back from Kio snarling at her grabing her hair to pull her along

Matt sat quietly his ears flattened when Sofia was yelled at by luke . he layed on the ground as they passed by , being t the weakest link in the pack

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nuzzled his nose with Shira before pulling away. He pulled her into an embrace and held her tight. "To be honest....I never though that I would ever love a Succubus." He admitted. "Boy, was I wrong...." He chuckled.
Shira giggled and embraced ansom in return holding onto him with love in her eyes "to be honest I never thought I'd be able to know what it's like to love some one so much" she said back as a smile filled with love and affection came across her face

@AsongOfIceandFire

*Add goes to the courtyard and wait there for 5 seconds infront of Ansom and Shira but in little distance. 5 men in tuxedos then approach Add and bow infront of him. They then started to talk loud enough that both Ansom and Shira can hear them sort of*

''director, sorry we called you here so suddenly...''

''should of used a phone or something but oh well...what is it you wanted to tell me?''

''Director, the Schnee Company wants to work with us.They believe-''

''they believe what? Schnee has absolutely nothing related in clothes nor fashion. they focus on acne removal, and skin care products...even though their products are being sold the most as much as my clothes and games and our own products are being sold, we both do have the same rate of sales and popularity...it would be unfair with the other companies bellow us''

''but Director...they proposed us 100,000,000,000 won ($100 milion)''

''do they still think that their director's daughter could satisfy me and qualify in being my girl? in love, they only care about social class and money...i rather find a suitable soul mate for me...''

''their still going to try and-''

''shut. i do not even wish to hear her name...tell them that we already have our own products and their proposal is weak''

''Yes Director''

''Loel will never work with Schnee...since Schnee is desperate for money, they wish to try and sell their products in our top big malls? i'd see it as a waste of time''

''Director, someone has heard us''

*Add and the Men then look at Ansom and Shira*

''...i dont really care if they heard or not...*sigh* seriously...at least set up a web cam call or a meeting or better yet, just use a cell phone, how many times do i have to tell you Kinsuyeo?''

''m-many times director...''

*Add then looks back at the men as the men are still looking at Ansom and Shira*

''...well are you gonna tell them or are we gonna wait for christmas?''

''Apologies director...il tell them right now''

*The men then starts to walk off. As the men are no longer in sight, Add then sits on his dynamos and hold his head*

''aigo...mochum pa chuji. yon het chi chaga boyeo ob so...aish..''

*Add then walks off a bit dizzy then passing out after he takes 3 steps as plasma and electrical surges start appearing around his body*

@AsongOfIceandFire

@Daniel reaver

@Whoever else is at the courtyard

@Kalin Scarlet

Moriko giggled a bit as the lick to her cheek tickled, she stirred in her sleep, waking up, something was odd, she felt something warm snuggled in on top if her, she turned slowly to see madoka next to her. He eyes widened as she held in her gasp of surprise. The flowers in her hair and her face turning bright red as she wondered how long he had been there for.

Kio frowned, "Hey dude! What the hell are you doing?" He asked summoning his sword behind him, "Why are you snatching her up like that?" He asked putting a hand behind his back to grip his sword.

Han watched what happened, and summoned his sword at the same time, Kio did. Han looked at Matt, "Did you plan on helping her?" He asked him.

@Sixxx

Violetta popped next to Add, looking down at his passed out form.

"Good going there, Addie-boy. What now?"

She stood up, snapping her fingers, his body going back to normal. She put her hands on her hips, waiting for him to wake up.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled and embraced ansom in return holding onto him with love in her eyes "to be honest I never thought I'd be able to know what it's like to love some one so much" she said back as a smile filled with love and affection came across her face
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "You know I gotta ask, but are you sure that you love me?" He asked with his head tilted. "Or is it just some kind of infatuation?" He sighed.

"I can't get you out of my head..your the only thing I want. My chest hurts when I think your mad at me and when I can't be near you... If I am correct I think that's what love is" Shira said with a warm smile as she slowly slid her arms around his neck

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I can't get you out of my head..your the only thing I want. My chest hurts when I think your mad at me and when I can't be near you... If I am correct I think that's what love is" Shira said with a warm smile as she slowly slid her arms around his neck
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "Well infatuation is a very intense passion.....but not for long." He sighed but smiled. "I guess we just have to wait and see, right?" He nodded his head slowly. "I mean....you did say that you loved Al before you met me, so....."

Shira frowned "that was a false feeling that I hated for saying twoards him" Shira said coldy as she nuzzled ansoms chest "my chest never hurt for him and I never longed to be near him like I do with you" she said softly

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned "that was a false feeling that I hated for saying twoards him" Shira said coldy as she nuzzled ansoms chest "my chest never hurt for him and I never longed to be near him like I do with you" she said softly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed. "To be honest, I am not entirely convinced. Leaving me for Add, no matter how short it was, really brought down my trust towards your so-called 'Love'. I am sorry, but I need more time." He smiled slightly.

Shira frowned "really your asking for some time right after we spent another night together" she said as she got off of ansom And off the bed

@AsongOfIceandFire

Colin was laying against a tree in the courtyard he slowly opened one eye. To look at what was going on around him with the rather loud meeting of some kind, he gave a yawn and shut his eye again shrugging slightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned "really your asking for some time right after we spent another night together" she said as she got off of ansom And off the bed

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed again, but this time he exhaled through the nose. "I need more time to believe that you really love me. Love doesn't mean sex." He got off the bed and got dressed. "But, I mean, a Succubus probably doesn't know the difference." He shrugged.

Shira frowned more feeling hurt at the words that ansome spoke as she walked over to the window and looked out at the sky 'please I don't want to fight with him let him see how much I love him please' she thought

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned more feeling hurt at the words that ansome spoke as she walked over to the window and looked out at the sky 'please I don't want to fight with him let him see how much I love him please' she thought
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom walked over to Shira and hugged her from behind. "Do not look sad. I still love you." He chuckled and kissed the side of her neck before resting his head on her shoulder. "Am I not entitled to my own opinion?" He asked.

Shir leaned her head against his "it's just I don't long only to be with you sexually but I long to be near you period. I want to see you smile at me and lauph and hug me and say you love me. Not just a bed and you" Shira said As she slid her hand into one of his "I'll do any thing to prove to you that I love you" she said to him

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shir leaned her head against his "it's just I don't long only to be with you sexually but I long to be near you period. I want to see you smile at me and lauph and hug me and say you love me. Not just a bed and you" Shira said As she slid her hand into one of his
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "I know you do. That is why I laugh and smile so much around you." He grasped her hand. "I love you because you are amazing, not because you have an amazing body." He chuckled. "But, in all honesty, you do have a pretty nice body.....plus, bed activities are pretty cool as well." He smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back