• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You said your body lost control and wanted to do things to me so I nocked you out because you sounded like you didn't want it to happen" Hina said softly before she looked up at him with a look that said forgive me

(I forgot sorry it's all to confusing so I'm doing my best"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You said your body lost control and wanted to do things to me so I nocked you out because you sounded like you didn't want it to happen" Hina said softly before she looked up at him with a look that said forgive me

[/QUOTE]
Al patted her on the head "Heh yeah sorry about that...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I forgot sorry it's all to confusing so I'm doing my best"

[/QUOTE]
((( I had to look it up, as I remember reading some of Shakespeare's work. English isn't my first language, so I get confused from time to time xD )))

(English is mine and I still get confused xD )

Hina slid up Al and kissed him quickly before nuzzling his neck "I'm sorry" she wispered

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac smiles

[/QUOTE]
Adeline raises an eyebrow, having never seen anything besides a shadow walker. "woah..." she says with a small smile. "That's...awesome"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](English is mine and I still get confused xD )
Hina slid up Al and kissed him quickly before nuzzling his neck "I'm sorry" she wispered

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little before kissing her on the head "So how did you meet Thana?"

"I prefer the language I was born to as compared to thy modern one" Blake said with a smile

Hina frowned slightly "my first love had been murdered just before we were to be married. I was ready to die my self before master appered and said she could bring him back for a price and I chose to give her me for him by way of death but I did it to only find that he never meant to marry me" Hina said before she nuzzled his chest more

...♅Akira soon finished his wine. He then replied to the male♅...

“ Ah, I see. I wasn't born in this era, either. I was born long ago. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I prefer the language I was born to as compared to thy modern one" Blake said with a smile

Hina frowned slightly "my first love had been murdered just before we were to be married. I was ready to die my self before master appered and said she could bring him back for a price and I chose to give her me for him by way of death but I did it to only find that he never meant to marry me" Hina said before she nuzzled his chest more

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes turned wide "I-I'm truly sorry about that....."

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac says with a smirk "hop on my back"

[/QUOTE]
She circles until she stands behind him but shifts awkwardly "I uh..." Adeline laughs nervously "Are you sure?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned more and nuzzled ALS neck "it's ok I have you now" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed her on the head again "And now I have you"

Rydia said:
She circles until she stands behind him but shifts awkwardly "I uh..." Adeline laughs nervously "Are you sure?"
Mac "Hey its exactly like a piggy back ride.... at a speed... and above the ground... I'm good with. It..."

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac "Hey its exactly like a piggy back ride.... at a speed... and above the ground... I'm good with. It..."

[/QUOTE]
Adeline shrugs and climbs awkwardly onto his back. She clings to him, and shakes her head "I'm not too big on hights..." she says with another nervous laugh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned more but her eyes showed pure happiness as she slowly kissed him

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed her back as he grabbed her by the waist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back