• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina hugged Al tightly "eventually I hope we take it all the way but form now I just want you to hold me close" Hina said quietly into ALS ear

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Good" He whispered back his hands began to twitch "O-Oh no!" He said as he stopped hugging her

Blake smiles slightly and hugged milo tightly before looking up at the boy "he hath done it for a bobble cause and inter found love in his sacrifice" Blake said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiles slightly and hugged milo tightly before looking up at the boy "he hath done it for a bobble cause and inter found love in his sacrifice" Blake said

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Try speaking in English this time"

Panda crawls back to the courtyard quickly. "I HEAR PEOPLE!" He arrives at the courtyard moments later, looking around. "Where?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looke at him worriedly "what's wrong" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Al was beginning to lose control "Just please get off this always happens when I'm this close to a pretty girl"

Hina shook her head "no" she said as she wanted him to calm down and hold her she didn't want it to be so that she couldn't get close to him she refused that idea and nuzzled his chest

Blake stared at the boy "I shall speak which ever way thy chooses" he said as he wraped an arm around milo

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shook her head "no" she said as she wanted him to calm down and hold her she didn't want it to be so that she couldn't get close to him she refused that idea and nuzzled his chest

Blake stared at the boy "I shall speak which ever way thy chooses" he said as he wraped an arm around milo

[/QUOTE]
Al began to beg "Please I don't want to do anything stupid but my body just moves on it's own!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shook her head again "I want to be close to you" she said desperately

[/QUOTE]
Al looked annoyed "But if my body does what it wants you will hate me!"

Blake smiled and lauphed slightly "and what thou thinks is the only thing thy needs" blake said as his armor turned back into regular clothes

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo stands up "wait..... I remember something...."

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Yeah what?"

Hina shook her head again "I love you so I will never hate you unless you break your promise to me" she said as she nuzzled his chest more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shook her head again "I love you so I will never hate you unless you break your promise to me" she said as she nuzzled his chest more

[/QUOTE]
Al's hands began to slowly move closer to her chest "Bu-But I can't do this to you!" He said while blushing

...♅Akira sighed and changed form. He looked over at the group and set the report on fire, disintegrating it. He then flew over to the group and sat on the air, manifesting a glass and wine. He spoke as he poured the wine into the glass♅...

“ You all seem like a lively bunch. What're you all doing? ”

tumblr_ng09b7RsXK1u0jzt2o1_500_zpswv9gsc0m.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back