• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed a little when he said the words she had died over time and time again before she held onto him tighter "never let me go" she told him in a wisper as she nuzzled his chest

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled and held her close "I never will......"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded into als chest then slid up and kissed him deeply 'promise me Al promise me' she thought as she kissed him

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed her back before pulling away "That is a promise and I will always keep my promises"

[QUOTE="subject 635](Milo is a girl I can get mac out tho

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry! I wasn't sure xD just pretend I said girl xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just put her hands to als cheeks then pulled him into another deep kiss

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed her back not planning on stopping as he thought "This girl makes me happy"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]how'd u even get an image in ur signature??? >.<)))

[/QUOTE]
(I used the URL)

shortyshot8 said:
Al kissed her back not planning on stopping as he thought "This girl makes me happy"

(I used the URL)
but it barely works for me q.q)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but it barely works for me q.q)))

[/QUOTE]
( xD Just right click and click on Copy Image then paste it to Signature)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i think i nailed it lol)))

NAILED IT OwO)))

[/QUOTE]
(That image has just made my day heheheheheheheh xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i just realized...its not pocky she has...its ''bocky'' wdf)))

[/QUOTE]
(Eh whatevs xD )

shortyshot8 said:

(I used the URL)
Hina pulled away after a little bit and panted slightly before she hugged him affectionatly

Adeline enters the school and stands awkwardly in the front office, which is surprisingly empty.

"H-hello?" she asks nervously, looking down at her shoes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina pulled away after a little bit and panted slightly before she hugged him affectionatly

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little "Hina how far are we going to take this?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](OY @shortyshot8 i replyed with Blake)

[/QUOTE]
William looked shocked "A servant of death!?!"

Blake nodded "he hath willingly given him self to her so he could be held in his mothers arms again" Blake said as he still looked at milo

Hina hugged Al tightly "eventually I hope we take it all the way but form now I just want you to hold me close" Hina said quietly into ALS ear

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake nodded "he hath willingly given him self to her so he could be held in his mothers arms again" Blake said as he still looked at milo

[/QUOTE]
William sighs "That's Al for ya never cares for himself only for others....."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back