• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled then kissed Al slowly as her blush deepened "thank you" she wispered after she pulled away from the kiss

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little more "No need to thank me just yet" He said as he brushed his hand through her hair

Blake growled more then jumped from the roof landing on the ground then looking at the boy "you think thou can talk to me like that when thy hath obviously done some thing to my love" Blake said with anger

Shira smiled "I hope that that slight chance comes true" Shira said softly to ansom before kissing him again

@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina blushed slightly but smiled up at al happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake growled more then jumped from the roof landing on the ground then looking at the boy "you think thou can talk to me like that when thy hath obviously done some thing to my love" Blake said with anger

Shira smiled "I hope that that slight chance comes true" Shira said softly to ansom before kissing him again

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
William was trying to stay calm as the air turned cold "I did nothing to her!!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake growled more then jumped from the roof landing on the ground then looking at the boy "you think thou can talk to me like that when thy hath obviously done some thing to my love" Blake said with anger

@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina blushed slightly but smiled up at al happily

[/QUOTE]
Al pulled her to his chest "We will always be together"

Milo goes wide eyed "its... its an update....." She takes out her memory card from her neck (don't judge her... she has a lot more weaknesses I'm thinkng of while going on) she starts to change before she can take out her memory card and crys out in pain as she completes the update and looks like this

View attachment 119097

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo goes wide eyed "its... its an update....." She takes out her memory card from her neck (don't judge her... she has a lot more weaknesses I'm thinkng of while going on) she starts to change before she can take out her memory card and crys out in pain as she completes the update and looks like this
View attachment 119097

[/QUOTE]
William looked surprised "Wha-What the hell just happened?"

Hina nodded happily at als words and brought her hands to his chest

Blake walked over to milo and kneeled down beside her "love?" He asked her a little worried

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nodded happily to ansom as she ran one hand through his hair
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Shira....you are one special gal." Ansom said before kissing her. "Very special indeed."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded happily at als words and brought her hands to his chest

Blake walked over to milo and kneeled down beside her "love?" He asked her a little worried

[/QUOTE]
Al hugged her tightly "I will never betray you....." He said as he thought of Shira "I won't hurt a girl like that ever again......"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded happily at als words and brought her hands to his chest

[/QUOTE]
William looked worried "What is going on?"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](you guys in the courtyard know me and Dakota are there, also?)

[/QUOTE]
((Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee did...... not know that...))

Shira smiled more "and I'm lucky to love the one that I do" she said softly before she kissed his nose as some hair fell into her face

@AsongOfIceandFire

Blake sighed and grabed the chip milo had given him "remember my love remember thy and love again" he wispered as he picked milo up then pluged the chip into her

@subject 635

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo looks at blake comfused "you must have me confused with someone else......"

[/QUOTE]
William took one look at the two before slamming his fist against the wall as he thought of Al "No Milo you have to remember!" He said as a tear fell from his face

...♅Akira looked over to the other people in the courtyard and sighed, soon talking♅...

“ Lower beings.. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled more "and I'm lucky to love the one that I do" she said softly before she kissed his nose as some hair fell into her face
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"I am the lucky one." Ansom said. "You are way out of my league, Shira. Do not try to say otherwise." He laughed. "The only luck you have is that you were born so gosh darn amazing. The other stuff comes naturally." He smiled at her.

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo jumps back at the slam and knocks the drive out of Blakes hands

[/QUOTE]
Another tear slides down his face "I won't let this man have to turn into Al!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back