• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed and pulled away slightly from Al "I-i" she said nervously
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "What's wrong?" He said clearly worried

Elizabeth yawns, logging out and leaving her dorm room. She was hungry, and probably going to just go quickly grab something to eat from subway or something.

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo walks to the courtyard and sees him

[/QUOTE]
William looks over and waves "Hey there Milo"

Blake sat there on the roof of the school and stared out over the court yard while thinking of milo and lookin at the memory chip she had given him "hath thou truly fallen for as crule a man as thy" he said softly

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo walks to the courtyard and sees him

[/QUOTE]
((( Sees who? Akira and William is in the courtyard.. )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Oh so Al just ditched Hina I see how it is xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Oh shit I meant to put William BTW You never replied)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed more "n-nothing" she said as she looked away from him nervously

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "You always say that" He said while a bit annoyed

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo shrugs "yeah cause you said my name to the team.... I had to distort my name... that's why asked about the cliche voice"

Milo stumbles a bit

[/QUOTE]
William laughed "Yeah sorry about that" William sees Milo stumble "Are you ok?"

Hina just blushed more then moved so that she was siting in als lap while facing him "I-I've waited so long for love and I pray that you aren't the same as the others that have said they loved me" Hina said quietly to al

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at ansom "I did love" she said softly as she layed her head on his chest along with one hand
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled as well. "Good, Hun." He chuckled. "The only sad part of our relationship is that there will be no children to keep us busy." He nodded and kissed Shira. "It is a real shame."

Blake looked down and saw milo on the ground then looked over at a boy and growled "what hath thy done to her" he said softly as he stood up on the roof while his clothes changed to armor and an axe appered in his hands

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled as well. "Good, Hun." He chuckled. "The only sad part of our relationship is that there will be no children to keep us busy." He nodded and kissed Shira. "It is a real shame."
Shira smiled "well there is a slight chance love" she said as she said after he kissed her

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo falls to her hands and knees panting "no... not now...."

[/QUOTE]
William rushes over and kneels before her "Wha-What's wrong did I do something?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just blushed more then moved so that she was siting in als lap while facing him "I-I've waited so long for love and I pray that you aren't the same as the others that have said they loved me" Hina said quietly to al

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little "I've waited for a while for someone who can trust me soo"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake looked down and saw milo on the ground then looked over at a boy and growled "what hath thy done to her" he said softly as he stood up on the roof while his clothes changed to armor and an axe appered in his hands

Shira smiled "well there is a slight chance love" she said as she said after he kissed her

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"A slight chance?" Ansom chuckled. "Is that all?" He sighed. "Oh well. Slight chances are what I like best."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake looked down and saw milo on the ground then looked over at a boy and growled "what hath thy done to her" he said softly as he stood up on the roof while his clothes changed to armor and an axe appered in his hands

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
William glared at the man "Shut up now's not the time!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back