• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( I'm messing up so bad... I just told my dad to fuck off when he asked if I wanted a sandwich..... I seriously wanted a sandwich.....

AriaTheWatcher said:
(It's fine, I just thought it a bit funny :P At least edit that post so I have something to reply to.)
I did a aecond post))

[QUOTE="subject 635](( I'm messing up so bad... I just told my dad to fuck off when he asked if I wanted a sandwich..... I seriously wanted a sandwich.....

I did a aecond post

[/QUOTE]
William cracked his knuckles "Unfortunately for this girl I know all of the internet by heart and know where she might be" William said as he logged in to his Steam account

Elizabeth smiles, waiting at blu team spawn. She was ready for whatever happened, and as soon as someone died and exit spawn she would backstab them and disguise again. She just hoped it wouldn't be a pyro, if a backstab on a pyro went wrong she would be in trouble.

William logs turns on TF2 and sighs "Why am I so addicted to this game" He said as he looked at his Account Name "Man it's been a while ShortyShot8" He said before laughing

...♅Akira soon looked down at his watch, his blank dark brown irises focusing on the hand that moved every second. The ticking noise occurring each time it moved. He seemed to have a blank, saddened expression, as though he was lost within himself. He didn't say anything and continued looking at his watch♅...

“ ... ”

light83_zps4wu3y97v.jpg

Elizabeth smiles, changing classes to Pyro. "Complete opposite, perfect!" She says cheerfully. She had phlogistonator, power jack, and the detonator. "I love the detonator! I can go most places a pyro shouldn't be able to get to!"

[QUOTE="subject 635]Masterkey65 glitches on and off after every kill to what seems like a girl for 2 seconds after every kill

[/QUOTE]
William looked closely at Masterkey65 and spoke to himself "Found you Milo" He said before putting on his mic

(Lol) Milo looks at AssassinMaster23 "oh crud.... I usally only use this class I don't have anything good on the others...." she starts to run

She uses her glitching and goes back to her spawn

[QUOTE="subject 635](Lol) Milo looks at AssassinMaster23 "oh crud.... I usally only use this class I don't have anything good on the others...." she starts to run

[/QUOTE]
William looks confused before speaking over his mic "Milo we need to speak" He said ominously

She cloaks herself and goes back to her corner hoping she won't be found

"What... how do you...." she says into her in game mic

shortyshot8 said:
William looks confused before speaking over his mic "Milo we need to speak" He said ominously
"How do you use that cliche voice" saved it

[QUOTE="subject 635]She cloaks herself and goes back to her corner hoping she won't be found

"What... how do you...." she says into her in game mic

"How do you use that cliche voice" saved it

[/QUOTE]
William laughs a little "Just meet me at the Courtyard" He said before turning his PC off and going to the Courtyard

...♅Slowly, it began to rain. Akira looked up and looked at the students run inside. He watched them all as the rain gently hit him. He didn't move from his position and simply stared blankly at the empty courtyard. He soon spoke as he felt the rain♅...

“ Rain..? ”

tumblr_naiszbX1qA1tji2w1o1_500.gif

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Good morning." He spoke as he had been awake for awhile. "I hope you slept well, darling."
Shira smiled at ansom "I did love" she said softly as she layed her head on his chest along with one hand

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at ansom "I did love" she said softly as she layed her head on his chest along with one hand
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(Do you want me to repost?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back